ADVERTISEMENT

Oversight Chair James Comer Building Case Against Joe Biden

2012Bearcat

MegaPoke is insane
Gold Member
Oct 30, 2010

Probably a waste of time, the MSM will do everything they can to dismiss it, Biden voters will not care no matter what is uncovered but it will be interesting to see just how corrupt Biden and those that have covered for him have been.

You ackchually pay for the NYT? Your link is behind a paywall. But I repeatedly clicked the refresh button enough times to quickly see this article is over three years old.

Trump was still president when this was published.

Last edited:
Anything legitimate! I have seen nothing and neither has the press. It is all in the minds of the Fox reporters and Republicans heads.
I appreciate that you replied, but that’s not an answer, it’s a copout. What does it take before you agree something is legitimate? I suspect the only “legitimate” evidence for you would be a full confession, anything else is circumstantial in your mind.

Oh, and I might point out that many if not most criminal cases and convictions are based on circumstantial evidence. Insisting you will accept only direct evidence proving Joe Biden has been a co-conspirator in the Biden family criminal enterprise is willful neglect on your part.

Last edited:
How do you prove that something did not happen when you do not know what the accusation is? There is nothing there other than what is being fabircated. This is not like Trump where he was caught redhanded with the documents, then obstructed justice by asking someone to move them, then destroy the tape of them doing it. The Republicans are just trying to say that all politicians are dirty. I do not think all Republican politicians are dirty and highly respect a few, but disagree with their policies. I just hate the cover up and casting blame on Biden for things that did not happen.

• Haha
Reactions: 22LR and Alpha Woke
How do you prove that something did not happen when you do not know what the accusation is? There is nothing there other than what is being fabircated. This is not like Trump where he was caught redhanded with the documents, then obstructed justice by asking someone to move them, then destroy the tape of them doing it. The Republicans are just trying to say that all politicians are dirty. I do not think all Republican politicians are dirty and highly respect a few, but disagree with their policies. I just hate the cover up and casting blame on Biden for things that did not happen.
Don't ever let anyone tell you the MSM propaganda is not effective.

This is a conversation about Joe Biden’s participation in the Biden family crime syndicate. I will be happy to participate in a dialog with you about DJT’s criminal allegations in another thread if you want. But let’s stick to the topic at hand. I’m arguing there are reams of circumstantial evidence leading to the conclusion that Joe Biden actively participated in a criminal enterprise. Certainly enough to justify an impeachment inquiry. You argue the evidence is fabricated and therefore an impeachment inquiry is not justified. My question to you is how much circumstantial evidence do you need? Or are you insisting there is no amount that will get you to change your mind, that nothing short of a confession will satisfy you? I would appreciate it if you would quit dancing around and give an honest answer.

Reactions: Sunburnt Indian
This is a conversation about Joe Biden’s participation in the Biden family crime syndicate. I will be happy to participate in a dialog with you about DJT’s criminal allegations in another thread if you want. But let’s stick to the topic at hand. I’m arguing there are reams of circumstantial evidence leading to the conclusion that Joe Biden actively participated in a criminal enterprise. Certainly enough to justify an impeachment inquiry. You argue the evidence is fabricated and therefore an impeachment inquiry is not justified. My question to you is how much circumstantial evidence do you need? Or are you insisting there is no amount that will get you to change your mind, that nothing short of a confession will satisfy you? I would appreciate it if you would quit dancing around and give an honest answer.

I think he would appreciate if you quit dancing around and cough up the evidence you’re so sure of.

Don’t be a chickensh!t, Dan…skin that smokewagon. Throw down, boy.

carry on

• Haha
Reactions: ClintonDavidScott
Here you go, Pilgrim. Skin that one and I’ll bring you some more.

When you get through with that one nibble on this one. Should I bring you more, or is this enough?

• Haha
Yawn…

Seriously, Dan. His buzzword/catchphrase-filled diatribe had nothing and you know it. Poll numbers? Cmon man lol…

chickensh!ts gonna chickensh!t.

carry on
Seriously, Clinton, it shows plenty of circumstantial evidence necessary to justify an impeachment inquiry, and you know it, you just don’t want to admit it. Biden stands accused and he, like Trump before him, deserves his day in court (so to speak).

Reactions: Sunburnt Indian
When you get through with that one nibble on this one. Should I bring you more, or is this enough?

A veritable who’s who of truthseekers lol. jfc Dan…you’re a hot mess of a MAGAt now.

carry on

Seriously, Clinton, it shows plenty of circumstantial evidence necessary to justify an impeachment inquiry, and you know it, you just don’t want to admit it. Biden stands accused and he, like Trump before him, deserves his day in court (so to speak).
No…it doesn’t, Dan. You buy into the stupidest sh!t now. You look just like the MAGAt dumbasses on here with their gullibility and ignorance.

Seriously…unfvck your head from your ass and wake up.

carry on

You're the Biden equivalent of the Trumpsters that see him waving around classified documents and insist there's nothing to see.

Yawn…

When you have to cite said Trumpsters like Comer, Jim Jordan, Andy Biggs, MTG, Lauren Boebert, etc. as your smoking gun…

you look like a fvcking idiot, Dan. And you know it.

carry on

• Haha
Reactions: Forpetessake
Yawn…

When you have to cite said Trumpsters like Comer, Jim Jordan, Andy Biggs, MTG, Lauren Boebert, etc. as your smoking gun…

carry on
Look at him go. 🤣🤣

giphy-downsized.gif

Yawn…

carry on
Who should be cited before you think maybe there's a there there? Hillary? Moeller? Comey? 51 national security experts? Vindman? Adam Schiff? You might want to reassess who looks like the idiot.

Who should be cited before you think maybe there's a there there? Hillary? Moeller? Comey? 51 national security experts? Vindman? Adam Schiff? You might want to reassess who looks like the idiot.

I have assessed it plenty…and you look like a fvcking idiot with this nonsense, Dan. How many times do you want Republicans to hopelessly spin their wheels before admitting they have not jack sh!t for evidence?

Jfc lol…MAGAts gonna MAGAt.

carry on

I have assessed it plenty…and you look like a fvcking idiot with this nonsense, Dan. How many times do you want Republicans to hopelessly spin their wheels before admitting they have not jack sh!t for evidence?

Jfc lol…MAGAts gonna MAGAt.

carry on
How many times? Once. In an official impeachment inquiry. If the Republicans cannot present their circumstantial evidence and use it to connect the dots to show impeachment is the proper course of action then they will once again have egg on their faces. OTOH if they can connect the dots you’ll be the one being blindly loyal to a criminal.

Reactions: OUSOONER67
How many times? Once. In an official impeachment inquiry. If the Republicans cannot present their circumstantial evidence and use it to connect the dots to show impeachment is the proper course of action then they will once again have egg on their faces. OTOH if they can connect the dots you’ll be the one looking blindly loyal to a criminal.

Do you think it’s possible you’ve already fvcked up by professing blind loyalty to dipsh!t Republicans with a proven track record of egg-on-faceness???

Do better than this stupid sh!t, Dan.

carry on

Do you think it’s possible you’ve already fvcked up by professing blind loyalty to dipsh!t Republicans with a proven track record of egg-on-faceness???

carry on
I have done no such thing. It only looks that way to you because you can't conceive that anyone other than a MAGA could hate what Biden and the rest of the Democrats are doing to this country. You have a very unsophisticated view of the political landsacape.

carry on

How does someone that swallowed every Trump rumor type that?

I have done no such thing. It only looks that way to you because you can't conceive that anyone other than a MAGA could hate what Biden and the rest of the Democrats are doing to this country. You have a very unsophisticated view of the political landsacape.

When you still think Trump won…Guess what, Dan…you’re a loyal-and-true MAGAt. Until you educate yourself on how fvcking dumb that is…you tag yourself with the moniker. And you know it.

carry on

Trump is currently under federal and state indictments…what rumors???

Alpha Choke

carry on
You're all over the place, Clinton. On the one hand evidence in an impeachment inquiry is not proof (and you're right, the charges will need to be proven), while on the other hand you equate indictments, which are nothing other than unproven charges, as predetermined guilt. You're trying to have it both ways, my friend. Pick a lane and stay in it!

When you still think Trump won…Guess what, Dan…you’re a loyal-and-true MAGAt. Until you educate yourself on how fvcking dumb that is…you tag yourself with the moniker. And you know it.

carry on
Yes, I think Trump won. I think the Democrats cheated. One needn't be a MAGA to think that. You're a one-trick pony. Try and expand your thinking a little bit, it will do you some good.

• Haha
You're all over the place, Clinton. On the one hand evidence in an impeachment inquiry is not proof (and you're right, the charges will need to be proven), while on the other hand you equate indictments, which are nothing other than unproven charges as predetermined guilt. You're trying to have it both ways, my friend. Pick a lane and stay in it!

You equating flailing Republicans’ worthless attemots to inpesch Biden to actual crimes committed by Trump shows your boindly loyal MAGAtism, Dan.

Congratulations, you’re officially a fvcking dumbass.

carry on

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT