ADVERTISEMENT

Oversight Chair James Comer Building Case Against Joe Biden

Yes, I think Trump won. I think the Democrats cheated. One needn't be a MAGA to think that. You're a one-trick pony. Try and expand your thinking a little bit, it will do you some good.

Yup…dumbfvck Dan. Or is it Danesh?

artworks-000173261402-ir1vvg-t500x500.jpg

carry on

• Haha
Reactions: Marocain Poke
How does someone that swallowed every Trump rumor type that?

Dumbasses can very easily.

As usual, you got nuthin'.
What we know:

Alpha Woke, OUSOONER67, Marocain Poke can define all seven components of critical thinking. Their opponent cannot. Their opponent is why iasooner2000 invited me to this site for entertainment.

Biden is illegitimate. The US avg. IQ of 97.4 is not low enough for an all time record 81 million to vote for the nightmare in which we find ourselves. Trump set an all time Republican incumbent record while winning on Election Day. AFTER Election Day, the cheating and Mark Zuckerberg $400 million went to work to achieve the needed vote count.

What we know:

Alpha Woke, OUSOONER67, Marocain Poke can define all seven components of critical thinking. Their opponent cannot. Their opponent is why iasooner2000 invited me to this site for entertainment.

Biden is illegitimate. The US avg. IQ of 97.4 is not low enough for an all time record 81 million to vote for the nightmare in which we find ourselves. Trump set an all time Republican incumbent record while winning on Election Day. AFTER Election Day, the cheating and Mark Zuckerberg $400 million went to work to achieve the needed vote count.

No mules this time???

How’s that irrationality status on the number 2 going for you, Mensa?

carry on

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT