ADVERTISEMENT

Here we go, again. Biden Impeachment Inquiry

Forpetessake

2nd Team
Mar 8, 2023

House Speaker Kevin McCarthy on Tuesday said House Republicans have "uncovered serious and credible allegations into President Biden's conduct" that will serve as the basis of an impeachment inquiry.

"Today, I am directing our House committees to open a formal impeachment inquiry into President Joe," McCarthy announced in a statement at the Capitol Tuesday. "This logical next step will give our committees the full power to gather all the facts and answers for the American public."

The speaker said House Oversight Committee Chairman Rep. James Comer, R-Ky., will lead the inquiry in coordination with House Oversight Committee Chairman Rep. Jim Jordan, R-Ohio.

This will be a new lever for all elections now.

House Speaker Kevin McCarthy on Tuesday said House Republicans have "uncovered serious and credible allegations into President Biden's conduct" that will serve as the basis of an impeachment inquiry.

"Today, I am directing our House committees to open a formal impeachment inquiry into President Joe," McCarthy announced in a statement at the Capitol Tuesday. "This logical next step will give our committees the full power to gather all the facts and answers for the American public."

The speaker said House Oversight Committee Chairman Rep. James Comer, R-Ky., will lead the inquiry in coordination with House Oversight Committee Chairman Rep. Jim Jordan, R-Ohio.

This will be a new lever for all elections now.

Except the grounds for this inquiry/impeachment are justified, where the previous two (and probably a 3rd if Trump is elected) were total BS.

That said I'm not that enthusiast about this & really think kicking this dumb bastard out of office, if it even happened, is a waste of time. Anyone with a modicum of respectability, common sense & analytical skills knows Biden Crime Family INC is dirtier than a 15 day old newborns diaper.

Except the grounds for this inquiry/impeachment are justified, where the previous two (and probably a 3rd if Trump is elected) were total BS.

That said I'm not that enthusiast about this & really think kicking this dumb bastard out of office, if it even happened, is a waste of time. Anyone with a modicum of respectability, common sense & analytical skills knows Biden Crime Family INC is dirtier than a 15 day old newborns diaper.
I just hate that now we have to have impeachments from here on out.

McCarthy doesn't have the Republican votes. Will not happen.

They have a 4 Rep advantage. This is not good for those in purple districts.

This all about threats to his speakership by the far right.
Does the same hold true for Democrats representing purple districts? Will any of them be persuaded to cross the line if they want to keep their seat? Or is Democrat leadership control so powerful they wouldn't dare fall out of line? Why are Democrats in purple districts more beholden to their team than Repblicans in purple districts? I agree with you this is all about McCarthy's tenuous hold on his leadership position, the right wing has some leverage for once.

Politicians being politicians. It’s about them not the people.
Are you suggesting the Democrats did not have sufficient reason to investigate Trump in an impeachment inquiry? Are you suggesting there is not enough "smoke" for the Republicans to invesitgate Biden as a member of a family crime syndicate as part of an impeachment inquiry? Because it seems to me both inquiries were/are justified. Should our representatives just ignore the clear appearance that high crimes have been committed by our presidents? I agree wholeheartedly with you that it is shameful we have elected people of such a corrupt nature. Maybe we should be a little more demanding of those who want to lead us, and the prospect of getting impeached might give pause to the more corrupt of those that do.

Last edited:
Reactions: AC2020
Biden is compromised and deserves inquiry. He did this to himself. He wanted to set his family up for generations and sold out the American people in the process.
You have to keep in mind Biden is not very sharp and was known as the dumbest Senator in Washington. He hasn't done anything most of those corrupt POS in Washington have done, he was just a dumbass about it and didn't cover his ass properly.

Are you suggesting the Democrats did not have sufficient reason to investigate Trump in an impeachment inquiry? Are you suggesting there is not enough "smoke" for the Republicans to invesitgate Biden as a member of a family crime syndicate as part of an impeachement inquiry? Because it seems to me both inquiries were/are justified. Should our representatives just ignore the clear appearance that high crimes have been committed by our presidents? I agree wholeheartedly with you that it is shameful we have elected people of such a corrupt nature. Maybe we should be a little more demanding of those who want to lead us., and the prospect of getting impeached might give pause to the more corrupt of those that do.
What about the inquiry into Trump was justified? They were all based on lies and everyone in Washington knew they were lies.

What about the inquiry into Trump was justified? They were all based on lies and everyone in Washington knew they were lies.
It's a tricky answer. The phone call to Ukraine wanting them to investigate the man he had to suspect would be his political challenger was suspicious, and an argument was made it was serious enough to warrant investigation.

• Haha
Reactions: okcpokefan12
It's a tricky answer. The phone call to Ukraine wanting them to investigate the man he had to suspect would be his political challenger was suspicious, and an argument was made it was serious enough to warrant investigation.
How so? Asking Ukraine to investigate potential wrong doing of an American politician is somehow an impeachable offense? especially with Trump knowing then what we now know.

How so? Asking Ukraine to investigate potential wrong doing of an American politician is somehow an impeachable offense? especially with Trump knowing then what we now know.
I didn't say he was guilty; in fact he was shown to be innocent after the investigation. But it is easy to see why his political opponents would be suspicious of his intent, and those suspicions were keen enough for them to think an investigation was warranted.

• Haha
Reactions: okcpokefan12
I didn't say he was guilty; in fact he was shown to be innocent after the investigation. But it is easy to see why his political opponents would be suspicious of his intent, and those suspicions were keen enough for them to think an investigation was warranted.
No he was not. The Senate failed to convict. Trump and his cronies have been losing every day in court and the Ukrainian investigation is another thing that the Republicans failed to hold him accountable and gave him the nerve to steal military secrets from our government. Our judicial process works. How do you have a grand jury procedure where you have normal people looking at evidence in four seperate cases and they all say we need to proceed to prosecute. Have you noticed how Trump's cronnies just keep losing in court while Trump is being prosecuted for things he did? Hunter Biden has been a mess, but Republican's are really going to prosecute him for having a gun. I thought that was something you celebrated?

No he was not. The Senate failed to convict. Trump and his cronies have been losing every day in court and the Ukrainian investigation is another thing that the Republicans failed to hold him accountable and gave him the nerve to steal military secrets from our government. Our judicial process works. How do you have a grand jury procedure where you have normal people looking at evidence in four seperate cases and they all say we need to proceed to prosecute. Have you noticed how Trump's cronnies just keep losing in court while Trump is being prosecuted for things he did? Hunter Biden has been a mess, but Republican's are really going to prosecute him for having a gun. I thought that was something you celebrated?
You are conflating a criminal indictment with an impeachment process. This thread regards the impeachment process. Trump was impeached but was not convicted (innocent until proven guilty, he wasn't proven guilty). He will get his day(s) in court on these criminal charges, most of which,IMO, are little more than politically motivated to bankrupt him so that he can't afford to run for president again. But he will get his day(s) in court. You should save your condemnations until after he presents his side of the case and a verdict is issued. Issuing indictments is not the same thing as proving guilt. I'm a lowly vacuum cleaner salesman and I know that.

Last edited:
Certainly he was impeached, but he was never indicted for the Ukrainian mess, but that does not mean he did not committ a crime. Why indict him for a crime that is harder to prove, when there are so many crimes that are easy to prove. Joe Biden's only involvement is that his son was a mess for a brief period of time and Joe loved him. Joe loves his son, but did not commit any crimes for his benefit. Trump would not committ crimes for anyone but himself as he is a narcissist.

Are you suggesting the Democrats did not have sufficient reason to investigate Trump in an impeachment inquiry? Are you suggesting there is not enough "smoke" for the Republicans to invesitgate Biden as a member of a family crime syndicate as part of an impeachment inquiry? Because it seems to me both inquiries were/are justified. Should our representatives just ignore the clear appearance that high crimes have been committed by our presidents? I agree wholeheartedly with you that it is shameful we have elected people of such a corrupt nature. Maybe we should be a little more demanding of those who want to lead us, and the prospect of getting impeached might give pause to the more corrupt of those that do.
They are all dirty. Trump was threatened before he was president. Is Biden dirty. Hell yeah they all are. Term limits are needed so bad. These politicians just get rich off the people’s backs. Lying, cheating and stealing. Far right and far left have screwed any notion of rationality. It’s just gone.

Reactions: OUSOONER67
Certainly he was impeached, but he was never indicted for the Ukrainian mess, but that does not mean he did not committ a crime. Why indict him for a crime that is harder to prove, when there are so many crimes that are easy to prove. Joe Biden's only involvement is that his son was a mess for a brief period of time and Joe loved him. Joe loves his son, but did not commit any crimes for his benefit. Trump would not committ crimes for anyone but himself as he is a narcissist.
The hell you say.

Only involvement lol.

Yes, he loves his son, but Joe Biden did not commit any crimes. I want criminals prosecuted, but only criminals. Notice how Fanni Willis did not pursue crimes against another 20 Republicans that the Grand Jury thought should be indicted?
You're a hoot! Certain that Trump is a criminal and equally certain that Joe Biden is not. You're like @Syskatine's alter ego!

Yes, he loves his son, but Joe Biden did not commit any crimes. I want criminals prosecuted, but only criminals. Notice how Fanni Willis did not pursue crimes against another 20 Republicans that the Grand Jury thought should be indicted?
Gotta feel for this guy. Completely lost in the blue cess pool. Couldn’t have an original thought if he tried as hard as possible.

You do understand politicians are above the law don't you? Watching them crawl all over each other like crabs trying to git out of the bucket is pure comedic gold. Good luck in life son. 👍

How do you get that taste out of your mouth or do you enjoy it?

It’s like this article was meant for you.

lol, keep it up Republicans. I've never seen an opposing political party trying so hard to re-elect their political opponent.

The real question on this thread should be this . . . Why are some Republicans obsessed with doing exactly what President Biden wants them to do politically?

Honestly, I've never seen anything like it.

• Haha
Reactions: Marocain Poke
This all about threats to his speakership by the far right.
I agree, partly.

I think there is more going on here though. I just can't bring figure out a way to believe that the Republican leadership in D.C. would act this stupidly just because of threads to McCarthy.

The target here is not Biden, it is someone else.

Does the same hold true for Democrats representing purple districts? Will any of them be persuaded to cross the line if they want to keep their seat?
Beholden to cross the line for what Dan? There is nothing there to cross the line for. Indeed, this whole ploy benefits Democrats more than it does Trump Republicans.

Dang dude, wake up for once.

I agree with you this is all about McCarthy's tenuous hold on his leadership position, the right wing has some leverage for once.
Stay tuned.

It’s like this article was meant for you.

This Scott Perry???

After the election, Perry promoted false claims of election fraud.[89][90] Days after the election, in text messages to White House Chief of Staff Mark Meadows, Perry suggested John Ratcliffe should direct the National Security Agency to investigate alleged Chinese hacking. Perry also asserted "the Brits" were behind a conspiracy to manipulate voting machines and that CIA director Gina Haspel was covering it up. The next month, he sent Meadows a link to a YouTube video that asserted voting machines had been manipulated via satellite from Italy; Meadows later sent the video to former Acting Attorney General Richard Donoghue, seeking an investigation.[91][92][93] Donoghue told the committee the contentions in the video, originating from QAnon and far-right platforms which had been brought to the White House, were "pure insanity."[94]

carry on

• Haha
Reactions: Marocain Poke
lol, keep it up Republicans. I've never seen an opposing political party trying so hard to re-elect their political opponent.

The real question on this thread should be this . . . Why are some Republicans obsessed with doing exactly what President Biden wants them to do politically?

Honestly, I've never seen anything like it.
Joe needs a change. Now git busy.

• Haha
Reactions: GunsOfFrankEaton
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT