ADVERTISEMENT

Here we go, again. Biden Impeachment Inquiry

🤣🤣🤣🤣

giphy.gif

Commie trash will commie trash

I've provided you with numerous correct answers to your silly little brain teasers. They aren't difficult and really they aren't that interesting. Rather boring actually.

As for Mensa, you would be laughed out of a Mensa meeting. Once they figured out all you know how to do is repeat yourself over and over and over and over and over and over and over again lol! You are worse than a broken record.

btw, stop appealing to other posters to help you out. Be your own man for once. And drop you shtick, it's really old and just over-played.
Provide me with a correct answer so I can correct my administrator. Have you considered becoming an administrator for silly brain teaser exercises? I learned early, bright people see questions they can't answer as a challenge. Stupid people see questions they can't answer as silly, trick or stupid.

Help me out here.

Again, same standard for Trump? Or any of the Republicans running for President at the moment.

Yes or no?
That's the problem there is a double standard which your kind refuses to see.

The Clntons were just ordinary people before they got into politics now they are multi multi millionaire. Obama was about to have his home foreclosed on before he entered politics now he is a multi multi millionaire. Biden was one of if not the poorest Senators in Washington but now he's a multi multi millionaire. Do you see a pattern there.
Trump was listed in the top 400 richest people in the world before he entered politics according to Forbes. His wealth went down while he was President not up like it has for Clintons, Obamas and the Bidens. Hmmm

Salaries my companies have been directly responsible for are about that. I am not a communist. You support Authoritarians and do not support democracy!
No I wouldn't say you are a communist but if you truly think Republicans are authoritarians and do not support our Constitutional Republic you have been indoctrinated by people that want to manipulate you for their own gain.

Bearcat thinks the only thing important to the well being of a university are its athletics.

Someone who employs others is an employer, not necessarily a capitalist.
When I employ others in my business to make money I am a capitalist. I have been a capitalist since I was 12 years old. Had over 900 people working for my company.

When I employ others in my business to make money I am a capitalist. I have been a capitalist since I was 12 years old. Had over 900 people working for my company.
Anyone who starts a business with his own capital and grows it to over 900 empolyees is indeed a capitalist. I doff my cap to you, that is impressive.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT