ADVERTISEMENT

Have aircraft carriers become obsolete?

This is of course silly. I almost don't wasn't to even answer. The F-22 will shoot at anything it sees BVR and it will get some kills. As it moves closer in theater it will face a hornets nest of AA systems and will have to retire. It is an air dominance platform and will have no say in anything that goes on in the battlefield.

BTW, an SU-57 will win in a dogfight. The F-22 shots from 40 miles away can be defended. I'd say a kill ratio with an F-22 against an SU-57 would be 60-40. But that depends on the pilot. The Russians are CHAD military. Every single year, the US become more of a ******, DEI, Trans military. Which is why Caucasians, the backbone of our military for 300 years are no longer signing up. NO WAY I allow my son to sign up to fight Chad's in a fag, diverse military.

Based on what? All NATO systems and tactics are failing.

Because Ukraine has a TON of old S-300 systems. The very same systems NATO says are too old are actually very deadly. That was augmented by 4 Patriot sytems. The Russians have taken out 3 of them. Which won't be replaced.

Now the Russians are killing everything in sight with glide bombs which can shoot from far away. In response the Ukies are moving up their AA, and the Russians are taking those out too. Complete Air supremacy has now defacto been achieved. Now the Russians are waiting for dry ground for a summer offensive. The good guys will win.
Don't put down our military.....they are the reason you can sit on your computer and talk all the BS that you seem to enjoy talking.....since you never answered my earlier question, I am sure you didn't make the sacrifice and serve in the military......you just enjoy the benefits given to you by the ones who did...

The Russians have 12 Su-57s and they are having to install a different engine, the engines they are using are not operating as planned....that's the polite way of saying they suck.....

Ukraine is not using NATO tactics, they don't have the capability to do so.......

With the sensor fusion system in the F-22, the SU-57 would never get close enough to dogfight an F-22 unless that was what we wanted, and that would only happen if we believe we have a good chance to win that dogfight.......What makes one pilot better than another is his ability to react to a situation quickly and correctly. A fighter pilot is a different breed, they have a natural ability, but that ability is improved by training. The difference in training between US and Russian pilots is a wide gap, it has been very obvious that Russian training is very choreographed, it leans heavily towards making their leaders look good more so than actual evaluation and critique .......you can't blame them, as we saw with their Hyper-sonic missiles, as soon as Ukraine started shooting them down, the engineer who designed them was arrested and has not been seen since.......same with many of their Generals who were fired, they tend to not be seen again.......even with pilot training, the AI systems on the F-22 ( and F-35) can evaluate a situation , make the best possible decision and implement that decision thousands of times faster than any human could

No one has said the S-300 is too old, its a good system........unlike Russia which has very little knowledge on the operating characteristics of our most modern systems, we have an enormous amounts of data on their systems which enables us to establish more effective jamming protocols and detection profiles

Russia is no where close to air supremacy ....they have air superiority, but that's a given with their massive numerical advantage..........We just gave Ukraine a few thousand glide bombs, they just started using them......again , not equipment we even use.......it was all surplus that was going to be destroyed.......
BTW......the Russian training is so good , they sunk one of their own ships yesterday during a live fire exercise in the Baltic.........

Last edited:
Reactions: windriverrange
Prediction: Once the F-16's are in theater, if they are ever do. Several will be shot down in week one. Just like with the Abrams, they will go into hiding.

What one has to understand is the leadership of Ukraine is not looking to win. They are looking to survive and grow rich. The most corrupt government in the world will keep this going as long as possible. It is the United States that will decide when this war ends. Maybe the next president will decide the money laundering should stop and the bloodbath of Ukrainians should end.
If, and its a big if, the Russians ever decide to engage an F-16 in air to air combat, the F-16 will have a huge advantage.........the Russians will most likely not put their pilots into that position

Don't put down our military..
Our Military sucks. Sorry. I have loved it all my life. But I would never allow my son to join it.

We haven't faced a near peer since 1944 in my estimation. We are in for a RUDE awakening once we face a peer.

Our ****** Military no longer embraces MERIT but DEI. We have openly Trans and Sodmites in leadership positions. Merit is out, DEI is in. Our officer corps is diversity trash.

Once we face a peer military we are done. Our effeminate soft soldiers are only good as long as they can call in an airstrike. Once they face real men, they are done.

The white soldiers don't want to die for a country that HATES them.

The Black and Brown soldiers don't want to die for a country they dont believe in.

We are done once the bullets and lead start flying for real.

Again you have no idea what you are talking about........and you have finally shown your true colors

First.....People who's life styles you don't agree with have always been there, and in leadership roles........
you belong with the Russians.......please......stay on their side, you wouldn't make it in the US Military....any branch....and we wouldn't want you.......you can just keep taking advantage of the freedoms we make the sacrifices to protect for you,
DEI has been a part of the Military for decades, it has just been called different things over the years
Did you know......they even let women in the military......who would've thought

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: okcpokefan12
AS I have said , I am an all systems Avionic Technician, I work on everything from flight controls to radar, INS, weapons delivery systems, targeting systems, radios, ILS....ect, but my main expertise is in threat warning and radar jamming (ECM) ........as I have told you, we have electronic recon flights going every minute of every day around Ukraine, we record and analysed every Radar pulse from every Russian radar.......one of things we spend the most time on is simulating Russian radar......when we detect something new or modified, within hours we have it downloaded into a radar simulator and we check our aircraft to make sure that our RHAWs (Radar homing and warning) detects, identifies , assigns proper lethality and detects radar lock and missile launch correctly, and that our active jamming system is then able to defeat it electronically.......if we lose effectiveness, we download new profiles and reprogram the aircraft systems, take just a few minutes.......so...no....I am not really worried about S-300, 400 or 500s........These are individual aircraft tactical systems, we also have dedicated ECM aircraft which take care of the entire battlespace

Last edited:
Reactions: windriverrange
Prediction: Once the F-16's are in theater, if they are ever do. Several will be shot down in week one. Just like with the Abrams, they will go into hiding.

What one has to understand is the leadership of Ukraine is not looking to win. They are looking to survive and grow rich. The most corrupt government in the world will keep this going as long as possible. It is the United States that will decide when this war ends. Maybe the next president will decide the money laundering should stop and the bloodbath of Ukrainians should end.
There maybe more truth to this than we will ever know.

they even let women in the military......who would've thought
They shouldn't. As Casper Weinberger said in 1982: Women are far to valuable to risk in combat roles in the military.

DEI has been a part of the Military for decades
No, merit has been the standard until quite recently. Now we have diversity quotas for officers.
you can just keep taking advantage of the freedoms we make the sacrifices to protect for you,
You don't seem to understand. Your "freedoms" are things like Gay adoption of innocents and murder through abortion. Communist "equity" over merit. We will be looking to destroy you and your filth as soon as we have a Caesar.

AS I have said , I am an all systems Avionic Technician, I work on everything from flight controls to radar, INS, weapons delivery systems, targeting systems, radios, ILS....ect, but my main expertise is in threat warning and radar jamming (ECM) ........as I have told you, we have electronic recon flights going every minute of every day around Ukraine, we record and analysed every Radar pulse from every Russian radar.......one of things we spend the most time on is simulating Russian radar......when we detect something new or modified, within hours we have it downloaded into a radar simulator and we check our aircraft to make sure that our RHAWs (Radar homing and warning) detects, identifies , assigns proper lethality and detects radar lock and missile launch correctly, and that our active jamming system is then able to defeat it electronically.......if we lose effectiveness, we download new profiles and reprogram the aircraft systems, take just a few minutes.......so...no....I am not really worried about S-300, 400 or 500s........These are individual aircraft tactical systems, we also have dedicated ECM aircraft which take care of the entire battlespace
I trust the Russians who have proven they are able to defeat every NATO countermeasure at every turn. You don't seem to understand how hollow and undermanned and undermunitod your force really is. But keep the faith i guess. You superior officer Im sure loves that his pep talks are working.

I trust the Russians who have proven they are able to defeat every NATO countermeasure at every turn. You don't seem to understand how hollow and undermanned and undermunitod your force really is. But keep the faith i guess. You superior officer Im sure loves that his pep talks are working.
DEI or some form has been there for decades.......any rank that goes before a board for promotion always had quotas for minority promotions............
Where and when have the Russians defeated our countermeasures? The Ukrainians are not using our Electronic warfare equipment, even the F-16s they receive will not have the EW package we use on our aircraft......we don't export those systems..........
Again , you have no hands on experience with any of this and frankly , you have no clue.......watching video and playing games are not the same as actually working and operating the equipment.......or the same as serving in the military
If you are so scared that the LGBT community might have the same rights as you do, maybe you should move to Russia, I have never had a problem with anyone from that community and in fact, probably the most professional military member I ever worked with was from that community, one of the best NCOs at his job I have ever worked with..
Maybe you should complain about them at your place of employment......I bet HR would really love that..........but I am sure you don't have the guts too, when you are not able to hide behind a computer........
Quoting Casper Weinberger from 40 years ago........how about go 40 years before him, and see how we treated African- Americans in the military...should we do that too?
The Russian desertion rate is very high, they are sinking their own ships, shooting down their own aircraft, destroying their own tanks bombing their own cities.........they are not well trained......did you know that when those terrorists hit that concert hall, it was over an hour before the first police arrived? Great set up......

Last edited:
I am really curious......I would really like to know where the Russians ..."are able to defeat every NATO countermeasure at every turn".........do you even know how electronic countermeasures work? what they do, how they do it, the different techniques?.....don't worry I will give you time to find a video or get your Play station out.......at one point in my career I even worked on the EF-111A Raven, the most prolific EW platform in the world, now that was a long time ago, but we were actively jamming Russian systems every day , and we never had a problem, and the gap between the US and Russia in electronics / Avionics has widened considerably since then....in our favor

All these things going BOOM! today in Ukraine. Is not that a failure of your amazing super duper EW techniques?

Why has the patriot system been completely destroyed?

I am hoping any day now Putin says enough is enough and just takes out the Ukrainian electrical system. The Russians have been very gentle. Time to just go to Total war and end this proxy war.

All these things going BOOM! today in Ukraine. Is not that a failure of your amazing super duper EW techniques?

Why has the patriot system been completely destroyed?

I am hoping any day now Putin says enough is enough and just takes out the Ukrainian electrical system. The Russians have been very gentle. Time to just go to Total war and end this proxy war.
The Ukrainians don't have any of our Front line systems, but, if the Russians want to take out a specific target like a single Patriot, it is not difficult to overwhelm it.......it would be a lot different with dozens of the most modern systems set up in a net work.......
No offense, but if you are actively rooting for the Russians, against your own country's best interest, I believe they call that ...a traitor
BTW....the Ukrainians are making a lot of Russian things go boom also, and those are front line Russian systems.......

I choose Christianity against the leader of Global HOMO every single time.
Traitor.......doesn't matter what you call it or your reason........maybe you should defect to Russia, you can take them all that knowledge you have about US fighters that you get from play station and YouTube......I am sure they would make you a hero of the state

Traitor.......doesn't matter what you call it or your reason........maybe you should defect to Russia, you can take them all that knowledge you have about US fighters that you get from play station and YouTube......I am sure they would make you a hero of the state
Hmmm. Traitor when? The only true traitors i can think of are Judas and Brutus. Both disgusting people.

But given I take the long view, maybe it is YOU who are the true traitor?

I am a TRUE MAN of the RIGHT:

I stand for Catholicism, Monarchy and Empire.

Thus I would have supported the Crown in France opposed to the revolt in 1789.

And my people were LOYALISTS, not traitors to the crown in the USA in 1776. I even have a member of British Parliament as an ancestor.

Every man should have a king, deserves a king, wants a king. Well mark the quote of CS Lewis:

Where men are forbidden to honor a king they honor millionaires, athletes, or film-stars instead -- even famous prostitutes or gangsters. For spiritual nature, like bodily nature, will be served -- deny it food and it will gobble poison.​

You are the traitor my friend. The USA is no longer the good guys. It is Global Homo INc.

Russia is one of the last bastions of Christendom.

• Haha
Hmmm. Traitor when? The only true traitors i can think of are Judas and Brutus. Both disgusting people.

But given I take the long view, maybe it is YOU who are the true traitor?

I am a TRUE MAN of the RIGHT:

I stand for Catholicism, Monarchy and Empire.

Thus I would have supported the Crown in France opposed to the revolt in 1789.

And my people were LOYALISTS, not traitors to the crown in the USA in 1776. I even have a member of British Parliament as an ancestor.

Every man should have a king, deserves a king, wants a king. Well mark the quote of CS Lewis:

Where men are forbidden to honor a king they honor millionaires, athletes, or film-stars instead -- even famous prostitutes or gangsters. For spiritual nature, like bodily nature, will be served -- deny it food and it will gobble poison.​

You are the traitor my friend. The USA is no longer the good guys. It is Global Homo INc.

Russia is one of the last bastions of Christendom.
TRAITOR.........

If Russia is so wonderful, move there.....they would take you in a second......its a very simple solution to your problem

TRAITOR.........

If Russia is so wonderful, move there.....they would take you in a second......its a very simple solution to your problem
Get out TRAITOR! This continent was claimed for Christ the King in 1492!

A very simple solution to your problem is to join the rest of your ilk in enlightened, Protestant Western Europe.

• Haha
Get out TRAITOR! This continent was claimed for Christ the King in 1492!

A very simple solution to your problem is to join the rest of your ilk in enlightened, Protestant Western Europe.
Been there....done that.....loved it...........

Anytime you are ready to discuss military capabilities again...let me know

Been there....done that.....loved it...........

Anytime you are ready to discuss military capabilities again...let me know
We have never done that. Because you are ignorant of current military capabilities.

Once the Russian offensive begins in May 2024, and you are completely surprised by it. I will break it down for you buddy.

First off…… Russia should overwhelm Ukrainian forces in all aspects, no matter what the west supplies Ukraine. ( unless we drastically change what we are giving them). They should already be dominating and they are not…. That is the big problem. This was supposed to be a 10 day operation.
Seriously…. You have little understanding on how this stuff works……I would never get into a conversation about your profession and try to tell you I know more about than you do….. I actually work on the stuff that you’re trying to tell me you know how it works because you have seen a video…. How stupid is that? Even watching those and reading, there is so much stuff that is highly classified that it would never appear in main stream information……….

They are beating the hell out the Ukranian lines with Glide bombs. Another patriot system was taken out. And now at long last they are finally targeting Ukranian energy generation. The Russians have finally taken the gloves off and fighting a real war.

They are beating the hell out the Ukranian lines with Glide bombs. Another patriot system was taken out. And now at long last they are finally targeting Ukranian energy generation. The Russians have finally taken the gloves off and fighting a real war.
They should be beating the Ukrainians, their numerical advantage is pretty large, the argument was against NATO. Western equipment, and not front line equipment was holding the Russians up, and may again with aid flowing again......

Yada, Yada, yada and when the Ukrainian front collapses, probably by Summer, I cant wait for the postmortem by COWBOYintheUK about how western equipment and tactics are so so much better than Russia's but well: insert many fantastical excuses.

The fact is Russia went in soft with 140,000 troops against a 600k Ukranian army with more tanks than every nato country besides the USA combined. they took some lumps but now are absolutely kicking ass. You love to see it.

Yada, Yada, yada and when the Ukrainian front collapses, probably by Summer, I cant wait for the postmortem by COWBOYintheUK about how western equipment and tactics are so so much better than Russia's but well: insert many fantastical excuses.

The fact is Russia went in soft with 140,000 troops against a 600k Ukranian army with more tanks than every nato country besides the USA combined. they took some lumps but now are absolutely kicking ass. You love to see it.
Well the Ukrainians were holding their own with Russia until the GOP cut off their aide........and that's with our obsolete equipment.........its starting to trickle in again, so we will see..........Ukrainians are about to receive a couple thousand glide bombs and some higher tech French equipment........

What would solve this debate about Ukraine and Russia is what country has more soccer balls to give to godless Africans.

BAZINGA

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT