ADVERTISEMENT

Happy Birthday Anita Bryant

You gotta admit, it's kind of hilarious her granddaughter came out and married a woman.

Bummer.

She did a great job making Oklahomans look like a bunch of hillbillies. Johnny Carson loved his collection of Bryant jokes.

I mean, who protests a Doors concert?

She did a great job making Oklahomans look like a bunch of hillbillies. Johnny Carson loved his collection of Bryant jokes.

I mean, who protests a Doors concert?
How did she make Oklahomans look like hillbillies? Was it because she opposed men fvcking each other in the ass and women munching each other’s carpet? I’d like to hear why you consider opposition to such activities to be “backward”.

BTW, while the “27 Club” were some great rock stars, at the end of the day they were a bunch of dysfunctional losers who got themselves killed through their own stupidity.

Jimi Hendrix was a loser?

Okay, I guess I’ll take this opportunity to step away from the Anita Bryant fan club.

You gotta admit, it's kind of hilarious her granddaughter came out and married a woman
And she will burn in hell for all eternity, the justice of which the Saints rejoice. Will at first apologize to her Grandmother for giving her the light and ignoring it, but once her eternal sentence is proclaimed, will cuss like a demon while she sinks beneath the wall of fire to be among them.
She did a great job making Oklahomans look like a bunch of hillbillies
Might their opinion shift 180 degrees at Judgment Day?

Considering that she did exactly that.
What has happened to Americans who now support a rapist and a con man now

tumblr_o6aumsitaf1tlb56zo1_400.gif

And opened for the fake band Monkees in the mid 60s tour
I actually watched a biopic about the Monkees about 2-3 weeks ago. I was disappointed that it didn’t go into much depth, but then again, the Monkees TV show had about as much depth as a Little Rascals episode - perhaps not quite that cerebral.

Who was the president who signed the Metric Changeover Act around 1975? I believe it was The Cowboy Hall of Fame CEO in OKC who sued the US government. The Wall Street Journal had a field day attacking "dumb" Okies for their fear of the metric system of measurement.

Reagan's first budget omitted the $5 million for the Metric Changeover Office. Reagan said we're far enough along in our changeover, momentum will carry us. Ho, ho, ho!!! Lawon Gulf gas stations returned to selling gasoline from liter to US gallon.

Road sign placement has become a big deal the last few years. Distance to signs Cheyenne 62, Omaha 62, Little Rock 62, Cincinnatti 62 have popped up. 62 miles is 100 km.

SMITH EXIT 1 replaced by SMITH EXIT 1 1/4. 1 1/4 is 2 km. SMITH EXIT 1/2 being replaced by SMITH EXIT 1/3. 1/3 is 500 m.

I-19 in AZ is the only US highway signed metric. Enter I-19 at Tuscon driving south and one is greeted by a big sign that reads This highway signed metric next 62 miles. The first km post reads 100.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT