ADVERTISEMENT

Hamas Could Have Ended Gaza Bloodshed With One Word

2012Bearcat

MegaPoke is insane
Gold Member
Oct 30, 2010

Speaking from Qatar on Wednesday, Blinken pointed out that the current proposal is nearly identical to the one Hamas itself proposed last month, accusing the terrorists of prolonging the war just to insert more demands that undermine the ongoing peace talks.

“It was a deal that Israel accepted and the world was behind. Hamas could have answered with a single word: ‘Yes,'” Blinken told reporters in Doha.

This is going to put Catlin and Dan into a pickle. Internationally backed Ceasefire agreed to by Israel is rejected by Hamas. Going to be hard for the Anti- Israel brigade to blame Israel for this one but I'm sure they will come up with some sort of insanity.

Why do you guys so relish the war between Israel and Palestinians/Hamas?
Why do you guys care soooooo much about it?

I used Western World for lack of a better term. This is nothing more than radical Muslims wanting to remove Israel and take it over.

I do not consider Israel to be a "Western" society/culture. Do you?

Do you consider the non-Zionist Jews in the US and Europe as Western or non-Western culturally?

• Haha
Reactions: okcpokefan12

Do you consider the non-Zionist Jews in the US and Europe as Western or non-Western culturally?
Never separated the Jewish people into different groups, I see them as Jewish people and yes I would say they align with the Western World.

Yes, I do, for a multitude of reasons, but one really needs to look no further than Gal Gadot.

1230word-oli.jpg

Never separated the Jewish people into different groups, I see them as Jewish people and yes I would say they align with the Western World.
Western Culture is based upon Christian morality and ethics. Christianity is not an Old Testament religion. Israel is an Old Testament tribal theocracy.
Personally I've no interest in subjugating US foreign and domestic policy to a very self centric theocracy.
And this has absolutely nothing to do with my assessment of Islam.

If you want to understand why there is currently no path to peace, a new survey of Palestinians makes it clear. 67% support the 10/7 attack despite the consequences. 61% prefer Hxmas to govern Gaza over almost any other option.

Sounds like a reasonable group of people, wo will deal honestly and peacefully with Israel.

If you want to understand why there is currently no path to peace, a new survey of Palestinians makes it clear. 67% support the 10/7 attack despite the consequences. 61% prefer Hxmas to govern Gaza over almost any other option.

Sounds like a reasonable group of people, wo will deal honestly and peacefully with Israel.
But but the Palestinians are innocent and just want to live in peace.

Reactions: windriverrange
Oh you've change you mind now? The Palestinians are not as innocent and peaceful as you have claimed?
My God man, the Palestinians are living in the homes, on the farms, in the hills that they've lived in for centuries.

What would YOU do if a foreign military patrolled your streets, enforced there laws on you, hassled your women and children all in a effort to get you to leave your homes?

My God man, the Palestinians are living in the homes, on the farms, in the hills that they've lived in for centuries.

What would YOU do if a foreign military patrolled your streets, enforced there laws on you, hassled your women and children all in a effort to get you to leave your homes?
I know what I wouldn't do... that's attack a civilian music festival and go on a killing spree across their country. You do that and you lose the moral high ground.

If the Palestinians were peaceful they wouldn't have a problem living side by side with Israelis.

Dan has him a booty buddy.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT