ADVERTISEMENT

Greenland Ice Sheet is the hottest it has EVER been and will cause global sea levels to rise by 20 INCHES by 2100 if it continues at the current pace

windriverrange

Heisman Candidate
Gold Member
Jul 7, 2008
Catoosa

Five questions immediately came to mind;

1. How does melting ice ADD water volume, thereby increasing mass? Every glass I've ever put ice in has a lower level once the ice melts. And yes I know it is melting off the land.....but to raise the whole earth's sea level by 20" is just complete BS. You're talking about roughly 140 million sq miles. of surface area.
2. So warmer than when vineyards were growing there?
3. Warmer than the when settlements existed, evidenced by the ruins of said settlements which become exposed as the ice continues to melt & reveal them?
4. They found that, on average, the reconstructed temperature for 2001–2011 was 3°F (1.7°C) warmer than the period 1961–1990 and 2.7°F (1.5°C) warmer than the 20th century as a whole. hat is a "reconstructed temperature" ha it been subjected to the scientific method & the methodology shared for research repeatability?
5. Why can't the melting be caused by thermal activity from the ground?

Last edited:

1. How does melting ice ADD water volume, thereby increasing mass? Every glass I've ever put ice in has a lower level once the ice melts. And yes I know it is melting off the land.....but to raise the whole earth's sea level by 20" is just complete BS. You're talking about roughly 140 million sq miles. of surface area.
3. Warmer than the when settlements existed, evidenced by the ruins of said settlements which become exposed as the ice continues to melt & reveal them?
4. They found that, on average, the reconstructed temperature for 2001–2011 was 3°F (1.7°C) warmer than the period 1961–1990 and 2.7°F (1.5°C) warmer than the 20th century as a whole. hat is a "reconstructed temperature" ha it been subjected to the scientific method & the methodology shared for research repeatability?
People have no clue we have been coming out of an ice age for over 10,000 years. Planets and humans aren't the same in the spectrum of time.

884.gif

Oh my.

Based on a 'reconstruction'? So the scientists who have a pre-disposition to an agenda, get to create the historical model that then forecasts their predisposed position and it shows the world is coming to an end? Wow, I'm shocked.

Reactions: CowboyTanker
Based on a 'reconstruction'? So the scientists who have a pre-disposition to an agenda, get to create the historical model that then forecasts their predisposed position and it shows the world is coming to an end? Wow, I'm shocked.
It's real and politically motivated. 👍

Common sense is not so common it seems.

If any of this was real, I don't much give a flip as I'll be dead and my kids will mostly likely be dead. ZFG!

Methinks the climate alarmists have cried wolf one too many times. No clear thinking person believes a thing they say anymore. It’s funny, the more they get rejected and laughed at the wilder and more preposterous become their predictions of doom.
That little Norwegian girl? My bad swedish? What's the difference? 🤣

Last edited:
Reactions: iasooner2000
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT