ADVERTISEMENT

Gina Haspel for CIA Director

Good lord. Even I didn't write that. No wonder you have so many problems with women.
It was your fantasy shyster. Are you ashamed of it now?

I'm actually happily married with two beautiful and talented daughters. Really not sure how that goes along with your problem with women narrative. Maybe you're projecting? The truckers aren't leaving you with the fulfillment you crave? Maybe raise your prices?

If waterboarding is some unspeakable torture where is the outrage over the fact that we waterboard our own as a part of training daily?

Reactions: OKSTATE1
Feel sorry for cis gendered masculine mostly white males????

Well, their toxic masculinity and racial superiority is exactly what is wrong with western culture. If only they were more like Muslims who tolerate all cultures and know diversity is a strength.

We’d be so much better off without their disgusting culture of white supremacy and the development of the highest standard of living ever witnessed in human history.

Kill whitey!!!

Yea but it’s unfair so we should all marry our cousins, oppress them with Neanderthal laws and fight each other along with jews and Christians for 1500 years so we can be accepted by liberals.

Last edited:
Reactions: DrunkenViking
I’m sure your credentials as Cushing high school most likely to wear spandex in public are greater than this guy?

http://www.politifact.com/florida/s...oarding-works-us-senate-candidate-todd-wilco/
From the article....

The committee examined 20 prominent cases (including Zubaydah’s) that reportedly "saved lives," according to the CIA and the Bush administration. Some of these cases specifically cited waterboarding as a tactic used, but the committee concluded that in each example, either key information was gathered before enhanced interrogation began, the information was already available prior to interrogation, or the interrogation had nothing to do with the information obtained.

Last edited:
So now you and Eric Holder are on the same side.... Except you might want to tug that thread further, turns out that was a misrepresentation of results involving.... Ready for this? The current nominee for director.of the CIA.

It’s a complicated web of conflicting information that can’t be examined by us at all. No committee is investigating what Iraqi forces are doing to prisoners to get information for us.

Ahhhhhh timing.... Sitting in a SBux in spandex right now booking hotel for the CHS 35th reunion...

Please tell me sbux is not some fancy west coast lingo for those public bathrooms that sell coffee?

I don’t know if Payne county is ready for your San Fran spandex values.

Reactions: davidallen
Gina-600-LI.jpg

Bad boys

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT