ADVERTISEMENT

Gin and Lysol tonic

afr74o7ubwu41.jpg

Reactions: Syskatine
There is no outrage in this thread....certainly not from me.

And here you are....

Reee.....reeee.....libs got owned....not me.

Not me!!!

Self awareness is a virtue you definitely lack.

Along with all but the most rudimentary of photoshop skills. :p

Ok Hamilton Burger. Did I say you were outraged?
I don't hang on to Trumps every word in hopes he says something wrong or stupid. I also do not watch him everyday hoping to catch a tiny crumb to hang my hat on.
I also did not vote for him.
That plain enough for you to understand Counselor or should I have the Court Stenographer repeat it for you?

For someone that claims they are not outraged you sure seem hellbent on saying you are not all over this thread and thanks for the compliment! Means you don't like memes made of you. Get used to it, more to come. Keep whining.

6956fcfb55de3b4a5d7773e4a1f876b0.jpg

Reactions: iasooner1
Reee.....reee...Trump owned the libs.

I didn’t get got by him cutting me off at the knees after I defended him.

Reee....reee.....reee....owning the outraged libs with my lame photoshops.:rolleyes:

Real proud of these cut and pastes, aren’t you junior?

Reee.....reee...Trump owned the libs.

I didn’t get got by him cutting me off at the knees after I defended him.

Reee....reee.....reee....owning the outraged libs with my lame photoshops.:rolleyes:

Real proud of these cut and pastes, aren’t you junior?

Still whining huh Hamilton?
Yeah those photoshops really have you all triggered Mr. Burger. The more you whine about them lets me know you hate it and that does make me proud.

Still whining huh Hamilton?
Yeah those photoshops really have you all triggered Mr. Burger. The more you whine about them lets me know you hate it and that does make me proud.

The old mind reading act.

And the old “I’m not triggered, you’re triggered” nonsense.

Classic.

I find them mildly amusing.

Particularly how proud you are of them and how you break them out when you don’t really have a cogent response to make beyond “libs....ree....reee!”

Cut and paste away one trick pony.

Reactions: Been Jammin
The old mind reading act.

And the old “I’m not triggered, you’re triggered” nonsense.

Classic.

I find them mildly amusing.

Particularly how proud you are of them and how you break them out when you don’t really have a cogent response to make beyond “libs....ree....reee!”

Cut and paste away hotshot.

It seems I have really touched a sensitive nerve.

Don't be jealous Counselor, it doesn't suit you.
I let my pics do the talking. Yeah I could be just as big of an asshole as you have been all over this thread with nothing meaningful to say but where has that gotten you Mr. Burger?
cd168d1b1c1836c5b584d38282664899.jpg

I actually like the idea of you furiously googling up pictures, cutting and pasting your pic and my avatar, downloading it, and “ree....ree...ree”ing.

And I’m the one “triggered”.:rolleyes:

Much Lulz, thanks.

Now resulting to profanity.

“Ree....ree....ree...!

You’re on full on tilt now.

More....more....of these amazing cut and pastes please.

I actually like the idea of you furiously googling up pictures, cutting and pasting your pic and my avatar, downloading it, and “ree....ree...ree”ing.

And I’m the one “triggered”.:rolleyes:

Much Lulz, thanks.

You are in Contempt Mr. Burger Its ok, rage on and on and on all night if you want.
Glad to know my pics get under your skin.
Pathetic really that you could be so bothered by a silly little pic. Keep whining Hamilton.

I don't hang on to Trumps every word in hopes he says something wrong or stupid. I also do not watch him everyday hoping to catch a tiny crumb to hang my hat on.

Noticing a POTUS muse publicly about injecting disinfectant is hardly "hanging on his every word."

Now resulting to profanity.

“Ree....ree....ree...!

You’re on full on tilt now.

More....more....of these amazing cut and pastes please.

Drama Queen. Somebody got their feelers hurt because he knows he is an asshole.
Ok so you don't like being called an asshole and you hate pics of you. Anything else you would like to tell the Court Mr. Burger?

You are in Contempt Mr. Burger Its ok, rage on and on and on all night if you want.
Glad to know my pics get under your skin.
Pathetic really that you could be so bothered by a silly little pic. Keep whining Hamilton.

Lol.

What’s pathetic is you thinking I am bothered by them.

I’m asking you to post more.

I like the idea that I am so completely in your head that you can’t stop.

Drama Queen. Somebody got their feelers hurt because he knows he is an asshole.
Ok so you don't like being called an asshole and you hate pics of you. Anything else you would like to tell the Court Mr. Burger?

And another member of Harry’s Sooner back up squad comes to rescue his buddy.

Mr. Eff You calling someone else a “Drama Queen”.

This is comedy gold Jerry!

Comedy Gold!

Lol.

What’s pathetic is you thinking I am bothered by them.

I’m asking you to post more.

I like the idea that I am so completely in your head that you can’t stop.

Your finger betrays you Mr. Burger, they bother you or you wouldn't be whining about them.

Oh a dreamer are we?
A noble act Counselor but will you be able to get them off?

04e84b080a6769ec8f5aef0719f3d511.jpg

Ree!!!! Reee!!!

Keep em coming.

Tilt away.

I’ve got all night!

I really like how in the head of Harry’s Sooner B Team I am. You guys aren’t nearly as clever as he is, but I love your spirit.

Ree!!!! Reee!!!

Keep em coming.

I’ve got all night!

I really like how in the head of Harry’s Sooner B Team I am.

Typing an issue for you tonight?
Drunk?
Or just plain dumb?
In my head? You aren't even in your own head. Have a few more drinks, we will see if we can burn this thread down tonight. No more whining though, its boring.

Typing an issue for you tonight?
Drunk?
Or just plain dumb?
In my head? You aren't even in your own head. Have a few more drinks, we will see if we can burn this thread down tonight. No more whining though, its boring.

So no more cut and paste photoshops?

Color me disappointed.

You’ll never get off of Harry’s B-team and make the 24/7 Starting Squad if you give up this easily.

So no more cut and paste photoshops?

Color me disappointed.

You’ll never get off of Harry’s B-team and make the 24/7 Starting Squad if you give up this easily.

Make up your mind Mr. Burger, you ask for more pics then whine when you get one.
If I didn't know better I would think your Monthly Bill came early?
So bitchy today!

Make up your mind Mr. Burger, you ask for more pics then whine when you get one.
If I didn't know better I would think your Monthly Bill came early?
So bitchy today!

I haven’t whined once.

Give em to me, B Team.

I haven’t whined once.

Give em to me, B Team.

I think you drank it all possibly.
Dave is that you? Did you hack into Mr. Burgers computer?
You are on Dave level whine and bitch today. Keep it coming, don't take Midol just yet.

I'll sleep comfortably tonight knowing there was no alcohol involved in any of the postings in this thread.

Not a drop on my part. Getting ready to have a brew though. Been a long couple of days.
I think Mr. Burger is crocked though. He may pull a Cup in a few and pass out, he is already struggling to type and thinks he is winning some internet award for being an asshole. Oh wait......

I think you drank it all possibly.
Dave is that you? Did you hack into Mr. Burgers computer?
You are on Dave level whine and bitch today. Keep it coming, don't take Midol just yet.

I want those cut and paste memes, B Team.

Show me what you got.

I'll sleep comfortably tonight knowing there was no alcohol involved in any of the postings in this thread.

Yep, just a clutch of teetotalers here.

LOL.

Cheers to ya mates!

Reactions: Soonersincefitty
Not a drop on my part. Getting ready to have a brew though. Been a long couple of days.
I think Mr. Burger is crocked though. He may pull a Cup in a few and pass out, he is already struggling to type and thinks he is winning some internet award for being an asshole. Oh wait......

Give me those cut and paste memes you guys are so proud of B team.

And if your responses have been sober serious ones, I feel bad for ya.

They ain’t been very good.

Give me those cut and paste memes you guys are so proud of B team.

And if your responses have been sober serious ones, I feel bad for ya.

They ain’t been very good.

Yeah and you have been burning down the internet with yours Mr. Burger.
You defending the lefties honor is cute though.

Post a real pic if you want some more.
Would be fun! I will be gentle I promise.

You send me you bank account and routing number, social security number and your mother’s maiden name and you’ve got a deal. :cool:

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT