ADVERTISEMENT

Lankford needs to change party. This guy kisses the left's arses more and more.

22LR

Heisman Candidate
Dec 1, 2015
This turd needs to go ASAP. Now he wants to make a national monument for the Tulsa-Made-Up-Race-Massacre.

Last edited:
It’s unsurprising that you cannot spell senator correctly. You are the perfect embodiment of a white trash Trump supporter. By the way, Trump wouldn’t touch your hand with a 10 foot pole, and you can be damn sure that if he did, he’d sanitize the hell outta those orange paws. You have nothing in common with the charlatan and never will. You’ve been hoodwinked by a total fraud.

It’s unsurprising that you cannot spell senator correctly. You are the perfect embodiment of a white trash Trump supporter. By the way, Trump wouldn’t touch your hand with a 10 foot pole, and you can be damn sure that if he did, he’d sanitize the hell outta those orange paws. You have nothing in common with the charlatan and never will. You’ve been hoodwinked by a total fraud.
Put the pipe down keeger.

You should post here more often. It has gotten kind of boring around here.

Personally I can't stand the man on a personal level but I do support his policies. Then again I'm not one who is controlled by his emotion and can put them aside for the good of the nation.

reading whilst enjoying my monday morning covfefe

smug ccp/dnc apparatchiks like
hitting the jig and pig this time of year

This turd needs to go ASAP. Now he wants to make a national monument for the Tulsa-Made-Up-Race-Massacre.

he's 100% putz! How does such a simpleton gain one of the most prestigious offices in gushing red Oklahoma? I've never liked the guy as he seems more like a house marm then someone who needs to make serious decisions. His immigration bill was a joke, sham & ludicrous for which even the Oklahoma County GOP censured him.

He is shooting for something outside Washington DC, maybe mayor of Tulsa when that current putz is done.

he's 100% putz! How does such a simpleton gain one of the most prestigious offices in gushing red Oklahoma? I've never liked the guy as he seems more like a house marm then someone who needs to make serious decisions. His immigration bill was a joke, sham & ludicrous for which even the Oklahoma County GOP censured him.

He is shooting for something outside Washington DC, maybe mayor of Tulsa when that current putz is done.
At this point, I would not vote for him to be the sanitation director.

His sin: trying to actually lead and broker the toughest set of immigration laws in 40 years. An effort that was torpedoed by an orange man that explicitly said don’t pass this bill because it’s bad for me. The Trumper does not understand that the very nature of politics is reasoned compromise.

The Trumper also does not understand that the unemployment rate is at its lowest sustained level in 50 years, new manufacturing starts are at the highest levels since WWII, oil and gas production is at all-time highs, the stock market is at all-time highs, and our economy is literally the envy of the developed world. All of these are facts.

Instead, the Trumper, who considers himself a patriot, would rather vote for an individual that literally tried to overthrow the results of an election through the use of fraudulent electors. To say nothing of wanting Ukraine to fall to Putin. Yes, we judge you Trumpers because you are f*ckin dumber than boxes of rocks. You are a disgrace to this country, and Ronald Reagan’s GOP is dead because of you filth. Sorry, not sorry.

His sin: trying to actually lead and broker the toughest set of immigration laws in 40 years. An effort that was torpedoed by an orange man that explicitly said don’t pass this bill because it’s bad for me. The Trumper does not understand that the very nature of politics is reasoned compromise.

The Trumper also does not understand that the unemployment rate is at its lowest sustained level in 50 years, new manufacturing starts are at the highest levels since WWII, oil and gas production is at all-time highs, the stock market is at all-time highs, and our economy is literally the envy of the developed world. All of these are facts.

Instead, the Trumper, who considers himself a patriot, would rather vote for an individual that literally tried to overthrow the results of an election through the use of fraudulent electors. To say nothing of wanting Ukraine to fall to Putin. Yes, we judge you Trumpers because you are f*ckin dumber than boxes of rocks. You are a disgrace to this country, and Ronald Reagan’s GOP is dead because of you filth. Sorry, not sorry.
Dimms would want you on their ballot. Put yer name in their hat. 😁

Actually, Reagan Republicans would want me on their ballot. Too bad they no longer exist because of apes like you and your kind. 🦍 🦧 There’s a reason why Oklahoma lies in the bottom quintile of nearly every quality of life metric. And you can look to the trash on this board as evidence of why that’s the case.

Actually, Reagan Republicans would want me on their ballot. Too bad they no longer exist because of apes like you and your kind. 🦍 🦧 There’s a reason why Oklahoma lies in the bottom quintile of nearly every quality of life metric. And you can look to the trash on this board as evidence of why that’s the case.
I bet yer forced to wear a helmet and mittens and fed lithium tabs.

Last edited:

expert j mega troll

only explanation for this mouth breathing tripe

kudos

Reactions: CoastGuardCowboy

Before the Pedophile nixed Trump's 90 executive orders...

Are you retarded?

So that trash now includes yourself. Congratulations on making yourself trashy.

Are You Okay Chicago Fire GIF by One Chicago

I think it is better understood that “his sin” was brokering, crafting and advocating a set of immigration laws that most people who voted for him to represent their views discovered was the opposite of their desires.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT