ADVERTISEMENT

Shame on Vanderbilt university

One Question: Were they deprived or were they just to lazy to go get something to eat or go use the bathroom? If you protest, you're not entitled to have those things provided for you by the people or place that you're protesting AGAINST!!!
You don't understand the fact that the school would not give them potty breaks, feed them and let the have quiet time to sleep through the protest.

That was 21 hours of hell for them.

There was a story a few days ago about two clowns who climbed a tower at the new police complex in Atlanta. They had somehow fastened themselves up there so as to make their removal difficult.

My first thought was to just leave them there for a couple of days. Let them piss/shit themselves and then maybe I’ll climb up there to say hi.

Same with those morons who tied themselves together with concrete anchors.across the highway in Virginia. Get a chain, drag the concrete anchors into the ditch. The morons will involuntarily follow. Don’t arrest them. Just drive away. Leave them with their escape proof bindings.

Darwin works if we just let nature take its course.

trump-liberal-tears.gif

Reactions: GunsOfFrankEaton
There was a story a few days ago about two clowns who climbed a tower at the new police complex in Atlanta. They had somehow fastened themselves up there so as to make their removal difficult.

My first thought was to just leave them there for a couple of days. Let them piss/shit themselves and then maybe I’ll climb up there to say hi.

Same with those morons who tied themselves together with concrete anchors.across the highway in Virginia. Get a chain, drag the concrete anchors into the ditch. The morons will involuntarily follow. Don’t arrest them. Just drive away. Leave them with their escape proof bindings.

Darwin works if we just let nature take its course.
Kind of like the idiots that try to shut down highways and roads by standing in the middle of the roadway to protest. If they are stupid enough to stand in the highway they are stupid enough to be runover and removed from the gene pool.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT