ADVERTISEMENT

FVCKED

I’ll just say he is a weirdo freak, but he’s not dumb.
I might have to sig this.
I’ll take weirdo for sure but I’m not certian I have any physical abmnormalities besides maybe Mojlnir. That’s more a blessing than a curse though. Pitter patter

Last edited:
Jackson use of campaign funds to make personal purchases = Trump using money out of his own pocket to pay off a mistress?
Read a bit further - specifically the name Huidobro.

Money loaned to the candidate (from Cohen to Trump even on a short term basis) are considered campaign funds given the use of the funds was at least partially to benefit the campaign.

Reactions: CSCOTTOSUPOKES
Read a bit further - specifically the name Huidobro.

Money loaned to the candidate (from Cohen to Trump even on a short term basis) are considered campaign funds given the use of the funds was at least partially to benefit the campaign.
I’m over a half hour into researching this and I’m losing interest. I can’t find the parallel you’re hinting at. I’ve read The NY Times, WaPo, but your one sentence reply contains more info on what you’re talking about than anything else I’ve found.

They're serving the indictments in this.

DjH6wQtWwAAZRbk.jpg

“Eating animals is murder”

Naw, trump likes his animals well done for some insane fvckin reason

In regard to the OP title; last week SCOTUS agreed to the tradename for a brand of designer clothing, FUCT was appropriate to be used in public.

Seems over the top for me...

I know. Can't wait. He's gonna get Trump then, right? Is this when he tells us all the secret stuff he left out of the report?

That truly is all that's relevant to a little pissant like you - whether he's "got" - what he did is irrelevant. He's on your team, end of analysis. That's how you get to be a born follower.

That truly is all that's relevant to a little pissant like you - whether he's "got" - what he did is irrelevant. He's on your team, end of analysis. That's how you get to be a born follower.
Look at the little beta cuck trying to flex his wee toddler balls. You've been sniffing Maddow's farts for more than 2 years and still haven't figured out he's a she. It isn't my fault that you've been duped. Maybe you should direct your little bitchy soy boy frustrations toward the Party that was happy to make you unaware and compliant.

Look at the little beta cuck trying to flex his wee toddler balls. You've been sniffing Maddow's farts for more than 2 years and still haven't figured out he's a she. It isn't my fault that you've been duped. Maybe you should direct your little bitchy soy boy frustrations toward the Party that was happy to make you unaware and compliant.
Cute

What a long day. Then, about 44 minutes ago, several neighbors were shooting off fireworks. Spooked the horses, electric fence wire downed, one horse ran through a bunch of irrigation pipe, no idea how much damage is done, will see when the sun comes up.

Finally get to sit down and relax. I read this:

Look at the little beta cuck trying to flex his wee toddler balls.

And I start laughing my ass off. Dude, as much as I like @Syskatine, that was funny AF. Possibly your best line ever. Much needed.

As @Clinton Scott would say. “Carry on.”

What a long day. Then, about 44 minutes ago, several neighbors were shooting off fireworks. Spooked the horses, electric fence wire downed, one horse ran through a bunch of irrigation pipe, no idea how much damage is done, will see when the sun comes up.

And I start laughing my ass off. Dude, as much as I like @Syskatine, that was funny AF. Possibly your best line ever. Much needed.

Ugh

Karma for liking syskatoon I suspect.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT