ADVERTISEMENT

FVCKED

tenor.gif

1. Plea deal, doesn’t set precedent.
2. Personal funds. We already knew that.
3. I thought you were a lawyer?

This influenced the election in the same way any private or corporate money spent on pre campaign PR does. Bfd.

Genuinely hope you guys are pinning your hopes on this.

And by the way shitkastain, Flynn’s sentencing delayed. Yet. Again.

This influenced the election in the same way any private or corporate money spent on pre campaign PR does. Bfd.

No one ever said he was a good lawyer.

Stealth Jeff gives you a hard-on huh lol

na

Whorey whore move, but I don't care. You know how I've longed for this. I came home and turned on Fox and jason Chavetz is covering the MTV reward show's treatment of Biff, LOL. I didn't take the slings and barbs and shit for these years to not gloat when the hounds finally corner Fatass.

Nothing makes people vote republican more than liberals. They should just let the original owner continue to Lena Dunham.

Imagine Biff from the neck down. Now imagine Lena Dunham from the neck down. Now go take your clothes off and look at yourself in the mirror from the neck down. And YOU are gonna throw that stone. Wait,,, now a blonde is on Fox with a Fox News Alert! and the POTUS is really kicking ass in a rally.

na

Whorey whore move, but I don't care. You know how I've longed for this. I came home and turned on Fox and jason Chavetz is covering the MTV reward show's treatment of Biff, LOL. I didn't take the slings and barbs and shit for these years to not gloat when the hounds finally corner Fatass.

Imagine Biff from the neck down. Now imagine Lena Dunham from the neck down. Now go take your clothes off and look at yourself in the mirror from the neck down. And YOU are gonna throw that stone. Wait,,, now a blonde is on Fox with a Fox News Alert! and the POTUS is really kicking ass in a rally.
tenor.gif

No way!

Syskatine, you front hole. Step forward and show yourself!

This is just an artifact, a ghostly apparition of The Artist Formerly Known as Syskatine. Syskatine is no longer with us, he moved to higher plane, and you'll only have this... this... like when Yoda got killed but still shows up to ask poignant questions n' shit. Just guest starring tonight, I still can't believe they put that embecile dwarf in charge of anything. And then set aside a couple of minutes to cancel your membership and let me know how that goes. But that's not the point, is it?

Biff's campaign chairman was found guilty of 8 felonies today.

Biff's national security adivisor already pled guilty.

Biff's personal attorney pled guilty to 8 counts today. He didn't agree to cooperate because his legs have been spread so wide for so long for the FBI that there's nothing else for him to say.

Biff's White House lawyer spilled everything.

Biff's lawyer pled guilty to helping Biff violate campaign finance laws. Pussy wins every time.

Reactions: davidallen
This is just an artifact, a ghostly apparition of The Artist Formerly Known as Syskatine. Syskatine is no longer with us, he moved to higher plane, and you'll only have this... this... like when Yoda got killed but still shows up to ask poignant questions n' shit. Just guest starring tonight, I still can't believe they put that embecile dwarf in charge of anything. And then set aside a couple of minutes to cancel your membership and let me know how that goes. But that's not the point, is it?

Biff's personal attorney pled guilty to 8 counts today. He didn't agree to cooperate because his legs have been spread so wide for so long for the FBI that there's nothing else for him to say.

Biff's lawyer pled guilty to helping Biff violate campaign finance laws. Pussy wins every time.

So you're predicting what?

We all know you're not good for a wager.

You must stay on these boards. You have carried the flame proudly, with strength. You probably have some idea of the wingnut batshit crazy delusional conservatism on here.
I enjoy it, It’s a blast. Today was a huge relief but there are still rough seas ahead. Good luck out there! You should go to Orange Power and take over for me, I’m sure they’d love the swap. Hahaha

Reactions: davidallen
Nothing will convince you people of anything about him. If they convict him of treason and hang him from his flabby, spray tanned neck until he's dead ya'll will say it was a deep state conspiracy.
Well, now you introduce the concept of Trump actually being convicted of something. And when that happens, I’ll gladly piss on his grave. But until then, you’re just getting ahead of yourself.

I enjoy it, It’s a blast. Today was a huge relief but there are still rough seas ahead. Good luck out there! You should go to Orange Power and take over for me, I’m sure they’d love the swap. Hahaha

So.. you got kicked off? LOL Say what you want, you can more or less say whatever you want to a mod here. I'm gonna get a membership over there.

I think ol' Mueller is closing in.

Reactions: Pokeabear

Well, now you introduce the concept of Trump actually being convicted of something. And when that happens, I’ll gladly piss on his grave. But until then, you’re just getting ahead of yourself.

FOX is covering a murder in Iowa and about to interview a lady whose son was killed by an illegal immigrant gang member murdering sonofabitch. I'll be damned, it's as if they're not really interested in covering Biff. Huh.

Reactions: Pokeabear
And what exactly do these convictions have to do with Biff?

And what exactly does this have to do with Biff?

Huh?

He did? You must reveal your sources. And then elaborate on “everything”.

This is the one that I find interesting. Maybe they’ll get a conviction on this, maybe they won’t. John Edwards says for Biff not to sweat it, though, so keep that in mind.

FOX is covering a murder in Iowa and about to interview a lady whose son was killed by an illegal immigrant gang member murdering sonofabitch. I'll be damned, it's as if they're not really interested in covering Biff. Huh.
From left field. Dude, you been drinking? I’ll bet you have! Anyway, welcome home.

And what exactly do these convictions have to do with Biff?

And what exactly does this have to do with Biff?

Huh?

He did? You must reveal your sources. And then elaborate on “everything”.

This is the one that I find interesting. Maybe they’ll get a conviction on this, maybe they won’t. John Edwards says for Biff not to sweat it, though, so keep that in mind.

I guess I'm just ill informed, it seems pretty bad and obviously exposes Fatass to legal peril.

Don Lemmon: Why did Trump keep throwing Cohen under the bus?

Avennati: Because he has no loyalty to anyone unless their name is Putin.

Maybe the fact that Cohen today told federal authorities the illegal campaign contributions were done at trump’s order? Do you also think he perjured himself by saying this?
I don’t see how that constitutes an illegal campaign contribution.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT