ADVERTISEMENT

Fresh Red Meat For Our Friend @osuintx

P

So what's going on in India is fake? Has anyone informed India yet?
Sheep- you just listen to fox and main stream media. Whatever you do- dont listen to people from India -Most of the photos were from last years gas leak- you're such a simpleton drone it's quite amazing - you eat whatever the media feeds you. You do know there's an issue with misinformation in the news and the corporations - don't you? Lord please help this person wow

Sheep- you just listen to fox and main stream media. Whatever you do- dont listen to people from India -Most of the photos were from last years gas leak- you're such a simpleton drone it's quite amazing - you eat whatever the media feeds you. You do know there's an issue with misinformation in the news and the corporations - don't you? Lord please help this person wow
Photos of last years gas leak? In the story I posted? Weird.

Reactions: iasooner2000
The sophistication it would take to build and maintain this conspiracy osuintx is certain of is unfathomable.

Photos of last years gas leak? In the story I posted? Weird.
NOT in the story you posted from Main stream Fox- it is in the video of the nurse I posted and from many many videos that came from actual Indian citizens.

I used to trust Fox also- but after Chris Wallace, The election night debacle, hiring that black Clinton ladyAND have you ever listened to their daily fix news mini highlights- everything is scare or "black unarmed boy shot by white cop". I do trust OAN (till they screw us but Fox is all part of the corporate hate against freedom and conservatism- don't fool yourself

The sophistication it would take to build and maintain this conspiracy osuintx is certain of is unfathomable.
Bush was part of it- it's been going on decades and the left has guzillions to bribe and coerce- you think the CIA and FBI got corrupt by itself?
DOJ? You think Bush campaigned against Trump just bc he was butt hurt from Trump owning Jeb? You think Scalia really died of natural causes? You think the Vegas shooting against conservatives was just a rogue shooter?

You really think covid-19 is a massive worldwide hoax? Like honestly, that's what you believe?
Dude you think bc you say "hoax" you can get me- please stop. Do you not think it has been over dramatized 100 fold? Nvm we know that answer O Gullible one

Reactions: Dirk4177
This is WRONG- and if the "vaccines" are so wonderful - why are they having to Bribe and coerce? Wife (In medical) told OKC bosses she could NOT recommend the shot- thought she would get fired but they said she didn't have to recommend it if she wouldn't "talk negative" about it. Just another story.

They are trying to shut India down- have hurt their crops - these people care about no one. Guess what I'm hearing on the horizon this fall....more lockdowns coming for us. Dr Falsey and Rich Soul less greed whore Gates gonna make another run at us in the fall- hell they don't even hide it and many of you people
Still buy it

https://gab.com/NTeslafan/posts/106166843011865007

Same Ole
same ole

OSHA doesn't require pilots to wear masks...says cuts off oxygen intake and affects decisions ....huh

Now people are just cool with the government holding basic human freedoms as a carrot for the vaccine. No one sees the issues with that or just the fact that so many are so compliant they will do whatever the government says without even questioning it
List your basic human freedoms you've had held back by the government.
Right to move around freely as I want (travel) now we can add right to travel without vaccination proof

Right to congregate with who I please (speaking here of friends and family) example. The threats of legal action by governments for having thanksgiving and Christmas celebrations. Another example is Biden saying we can’t celebrate the 4th unless more get vaccinated.

Freedom of speech is currently being worked on and making progress and freedom to legally bear arms is next

Right to move around freely as I want (travel) now we can add right to travel without vaccination proof

Right to congregate with who I please (speaking here of friends and family) example. The threats of legal action by governments for having thanksgiving and Christmas celebrations. Another example is Biden saying we can’t celebrate the 4th unless more get vaccinated.

Freedom of speech is currently being worked on and making progress and freedom to legally bear arms is next

I was hoping you would list your "basic human freedoms" you've actually had "held back by the government". If you reply that you live in New York, California, et al, then I understand.

Last edited:
I was hoping you would list your "basic human freedoms" you've actually had "held back by the government". If you reply that you live in New York, California, et al, then I understand.
Freedom of speech, having to put infection collecting o2 deprivation cloth on face,
Ability to go to school, ability to work just to name a few liberties lost, ability to gather in Church, ability to sing in said Church, ability for our kids to go to school without vaccinations

Where you been Einstein

Freedom of speech, having to put infection collecting o2 deprivation cloth on face,
Ability to go to school, ability to work just to name a few liberties lost, ability to gather in Church, ability to sing in said Church, ability for our kids to go to school without vaccinations

Where you been Einstein

I wasn’t replying to you Qanon Shaman. Few here do anymore.

Reactions: Medic007
i mean yea i was still able to breathe and drink water so i guess ive got no complaints, as long as they dont step on my ability to survive i guess we are good

i mean yea i was still able to breathe and drink water so i guess ive got no complaints, as long as they dont step on my ability to survive i guess we are good
Yeah gotta love Big Brother- happy for you loving the tyranny- it's all about happiness so good for you

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT