ADVERTISEMENT

Fresh Red Meat For Our Friend @osuintx

This is like reading shit in the Weekly World News. Bat Boy is Getting Engaged to Hannah Nicole Smith's Spirit!
Yes- way better to get news from ABC CNN as you must- the way you obey them so well

I laughed out loud.
Daw does him have some good libbies defending him lol. Scared to death of a virus- you need all the people you can get In your corner so don't blame you. Misery loves company but you not gonna scare most people like you- but keep trying - pretty soon you will be cowering in the corner alone sorry

LoL, and he says WE have thin skin. :D

osuintx said:
You talking about me? Do you realize google is like the worst censor of info? If you really just touted google you just showed complete ignorance - I didn't see any blue font there there got to think this is what you did.

It's like touting NBC or CNN...you tube or twitter- are there real stories or info there? Yes- but mostly like the CDC site- most of it is buried and hard to find. The real news today is by real journalist- there are zero at CNN and ABC et al.

I see you got a few likes- you people are prob the ones walking around vaccinated and still wearing the fear diapers.

Please tell me ONE thing I have said was wrong.

You're really sad if you think google or main stream Media cares one iota about you
Scaredy boy number two lol. Yall stick together bc not many of y'all left- do you and medic cower together in a corner daily?! Y'all have double or triple masks on- singing "we love fauci boy lmao

Huh? I have access to UpToDate and Clinical Key for clinical information. Why would I need anything from any media outlet?
Ooo medical- they teach everyone To get double masked up and vaccinate to CYA- That why you so scared?

Do they shoot you all the fabricated numbers from the cdc also? Where flu disappeared?

Dude just bc you work in the medical area means nada- zip. My wife does also and friends- they coerce everyone into getting vaxed- you know those experimental biological agents?

Don't you need to be out vaccinating you're cats from COVID? Even tho the gene therapies don't stop the spread LMAO

Ooo medical- they teach everyone To get double masked up and vaccinate to CYA- That why you so scared?

Do they shoot you all the fabricated numbers from the cdc also? Where flu disappeared?

Dude just bc you work in the medical area means nada- zip. My wife does also and friends- they coerce everyone into getting vaxed- you know those experimental biological agents?

Don't you need to be out vaccinating you're cats from COVID? Even tho the gene therapies don't stop the spread LMAO
Huh? Dude, did you get a bad batch of meth?

Just checking in. Have they moved the date for Trump to move back in the White House?

Osuintx is the toothless yokel that always gets interviewed in the trailer park after a tornado. I’m going to repeat that there’s no way he graduated from any college. Fourth graders can put forth more coherent sentences.

Seriously ... even if you agree with his stance, you have to admit you knew him on the elementary playground ... he’s the guy who’s best comeback was “I know you are but what am I?”

Osuintx is the toothless yokel that always gets interviewed in the trailer park after a tornado. I’m going to repeat that there’s no way he graduated from any college. Fourth graders can put forth more coherent sentences.

Seriously ... even if you agree with his stance, you have to admit you knew him on the elementary playground ... he’s the guy who’s best comeback was “I know you are but what am I?”
Any of those people that interview would be way better than leftist evil scum like you, that's 100% for sure

LOL for all you gutless obedient subservient on here....Don't forget to keep wearing your face diapers and keep praising your love for the tyrannical government, they appreciate it

Reactions: Dirk4177
So you've abandoned the Q talking points?
You and your chicken$hit buddies that wanna walk around with a mask on, and get poisoned by big Pharma are just unreal.

I'm not a Q person - but the Q people are for freedom and patriotism and even the women have more guts in their pinky than you guys do. Y'all somehow think it's great to be yellow And subservient peasants to the crap govt we have-it's unreal

Reactions: Dirk4177
I'm not the one who took the shot with all of those toxic chemicals in it, but thanks for checking
The vaccine I received didn't have any toxic chemicals in it. Weird. Where are they giving out shots with toxic chemicals in them?

Paranoia and delusions are often signs of significant mental illness.

The vaccine I received didn't have any toxic chemicals in it. Weird. Where are they giving out shots with toxic chemicals in them?

Paranoia and delusions are often signs of significant mental illness.
Wow you don't even know what's in it and you took it?! You have medic as your name bwahaha

Definition of Leftist: Anyone who disagrees with OSUinTX.
Nice y'all tag team me-Yall and an army can't defeat me bc y'all are obedient vaccine masks lovers - y'all Take shots from depopulationist greed whore soulless Gates and Moron Fauci- and think the govt has your best interest at heart - nice. Keep gangin up and kissing each other's rear lol. Y'all have something in common with Yalls beloved VP Kamala- y'all obedientS live on your knees

Last edited:
Nice y'all tag team me-Yall and an army can't defeat me bc y'all are obedient vaccine masks lovers - y'all Take shots from depopulationist greed whore soulless Gates and Moron Fauci- and think the govt has your best interest at heart - nice. Keep gangin up and kissing each other's rear lol. Y'all have something in common with Yalls beloved VP Kamala- y'all obedientS live on your knees

Have another drink.

AR-170419081.jpg&updated=201704160741&imageversion=Facebook&exactH=630&exactW=1200&exactfit=crop&noborder

Have another drink.
Just did..... bc I'm free not a slave to the CDC....it's refreshing y'all drones should try.
I'm sure you can't drink unless you have what- 2 masks on? 3?

Wait until he posts about “vaccine shedding” causing these symptoms in other people!
Like this one? Kinda ironic all you vaccine peeps shamed us that have the common sense NOT to take the experimental shots...now some of you are getting the same treatment.

Not that I'm saying it's true but it's getting traction.

Of course it's all sad bc it's what the left desires and institutes- and that's division....black vs white.....masks vs No masks....biological agent shots vs people with common sense not to take it etc.....

Yep, definitely the meth.
Go ahead- list them
-mRNA (OOOOOOOO SCARY)
-((4-hydroxybutyl)azanediyl)bis(hexane-6,1-diyl)bis (lipid)
-(2-hexyldecanoate), 2 [(polyethylene glycol)-2000]-N,N-ditetradecylacetamide (lipid)
-1,2-Distearoyl-snglycero-3-phosphocholine (lipid)
-cholesterol (lipid)
-potassium chloride (salt)
-monobasic potassium phosphate (salt)
-sodium chloride (salt)
-dibasic sodium phosphate dihydrate (salt)
-sucrose
-water

Wow, such a laundry list of terrible sounding substances, all of them harmless though. I do see why you're so scared now. Those are big words.

-mRNA (OOOOOOOO SCARY)
-(2-hexyldecanoate), 2 [(polyethylene glycol)-2000]-N,N-ditetradecylacetamide (lipid)
-cholesterol (lipid)
-sodium chloride (salt)
-sucrose
-water

Wow, such a laundry list of terrible sounding substances, all of them harmless though. I do see why you're so scared now. Those are big words.
Can we make this the last post on this thread? The OP was intended to be a lighthearted poke at @osuintx passion, but has turned into a childish back and forth from both sides.

Here’s my advice to @osuintx: give it a rest. We all have ownership of our own bodies, at least for the time being. For those that want to take the vaccine we should be glad there is one available for them. If they feel safer wearing a mask and being inoculated then by all means they should do so! It is illiberal of you to constantly besmirch their attitudes and insult them. You are convincing no one that your argument is the correct one by belittling everything from their intelligence to their moral character. So I beg of you to stop it.

To those of you egging him on: it is childish bullying on your part to continue to chide him for his passion. It is abundantly clear that he has lost all sense of perspective on this issue, and has allowed emotion to overwhelm him. You know that and yet you continue to gang up on him like schoolyard bullies. It is unbecoming of adults, and I ask you to stop it. Nothing you say is going to change his mind; you know it and yet you continue to browbeat the man. You remind me of the crowds that harassed the Hunchback of Notre Dame. Please, I beg of you to stop it.

I really regret starting this thread. I wish it would be removed.

Reactions: SSS!!! and Dirk4177

-mRNA (OOOOOOOO SCARY)
-cholesterol (lipid)
-sodium chloride (salt)
-sucrose
-water

Keep going drone- lots more in them- you really think that's it? Yet that's supposed to change the spike protein that Fs up your anitdodies- rriighhhttt

Can we make this the last post on this thread? The OP was intended to be a lighthearted poke at @osuintx passion, but has turned into a childish back and forth from both sides.

Here’s my advice to @osuintx: give it a rest. We all have ownership of our own bodies, at least for the time being. For those that want to take the vaccine we should be glad there is one available for them. If they feel safer wearing a mask and being inoculated then by all means they should do so! It is illiberal of you to constantly besmirch their attitudes and insult them. You are convincing no one that your argument is the correct one by belittling everything from their intelligence to their moral character. So I beg of you to stop it.

To those of you egging him on: it is childish bullying on your part to continue to chide him for his passion. It is abundantly clear that he has lost all sense of perspective on this issue, and has allowed emotion to overwhelm him. You know that and yet you continue to gang up on him like schoolyard bullies. It is unbecoming of adults, and I ask you to stop it. Nothing you say is going to change his mind; you know it and yet you continue to browbeat the man. You remind me of the crowds that harassed the Hunchback of Notre Dame. Please, I beg of you to stop it.

Like you Dan I will post any info I think mainstream doesn't share. If anyone doesn't like the back and forth with me and the masks /vax worshippers- they can sure not click on this thread- even if you started the thread 😁

Last edited:

Respectfully I think they and I can take care of ourselves. Country is too politically correct- I really don't mind the body blows- good that people can joust without feelings getting hurt- we are supposed to be men on here.

I stand by everything I say and if it's not this thread it will be another. It's not like people are cussing all the time and off topic- I as one who is not in favor or Censorship hope no thread gets taken down for people staying on subject.

On that note.....as long as people wear the stupid face diapers and keep enabling bureaucrat rules to take away My freedoms- I will not stop defending my side- very sorry. But no one has to click on it and no one has to worry about my feelings nor the feelings of my arch enemy fear diaper Fauci warriors I'm sure

Like you Dan I will post any info I think mainstream doesn't share. If anyone doesn't like the back and forth with me and the masks /vax worshippers- they can sure not click on this thread- even if they started it😁
Unfortunately* for me I agree with your opinion on masks and the vaccines. I vehemently disagree with your tactics. You know full well that none of the people who have an opinion different from yours are going to change their minds because of anything you say - especially because of the way you present it. So you are exhibiting nothing but stubborn belligerence with your nonstop links coupled with defensive and derisive insults. If you disagree with them over masks and vaccines, fine and dandy. But you accomplish nothing by being vindictive. It’s not your life they are living.

* I say “unfortunately” because, to be honest, you are coming off as a crazy person. It makes it very hard to join the conversation in your defense when you react the way you do.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT