ADVERTISEMENT

Flo/osu

Completely agree with OSUMatFan. In past years, I've been able to watch the OSU broadcast of home duals, but the production value was lacking and frustrating. Flo puts out a great product that's competitively priced. Great news.

Reactions: NYWRESTLER94
Hey smalls, is there two different subscription options?
Not smalls, but no. About a year or so ago they combined flopro and flo insider into one subscription. It was already easily worth it and now for a cowboy fan it's amazing.

Yeah, I decided not to renew my script when they pulled that BS...looks like I'll be picking it back up!

I renewed with CBS a couple of days ago. Now I know why I couldn't pick OSU as my school. Oh well. Good news is we will have all new announcers. LOL. Flo is taking over the whole wrestling scene. Im happy we were the first. Now I can get flo and OSU for the price of one.

Seems to me that the University of Texas' greed has indirectly led to deals like this. Their loss-leading Longhorn Network killed any idea of a Big 12 Network. Hence, there's no conference network standing in the way. Good for OSU.

The Big 10 network stifles the Big 10 schools in some respects. It seems great until many of the top contests in Olympic Sports like wrestling get shunted aside in order to show the 1973 Ohio State Michigan football game for the 5873rd time.

I really feel that Scenarios like this can help the sport. Flo putting out content that promotes the cool aspects of the sport as well as some pop culture flare is going to prove invaluable as Wrestling fights to stay above water

Thanks man. Couldn't find pricing w/out signing up with my email. I'm pretty oblivious tho so it could have been right there.

If you haven't watched the Minnesota dual on Flo you should give it a look. The multiple cameras covered the action better than anything we have seen before. The announcers were top notch and very knowledgeable about our team, the individuals and the OSU history. The post match interviews were great including the one with Yojiro Uetake. The complete replay of each match was available a couple of hours after the match concluded. All in all best coverage ever. GO FLO. goodbye CBS.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT