ADVERTISEMENT

Final Prediction

cowboyalum1990

Redshirt
Apr 27, 2015
Just my prediction after looking through the brackets and more so on gut feeling. As much as I want 35 I just see us a bit short....going with:

OSU.... 6 AAs including 1 Champ. with 3rd place team finish.

OU..... maybe 2 AAs.....

Rooting for both and hope I am underestimating both teams.

Safe travels to all!!!!

Another Orange and Black glasses Alert
ALL 10 AA
125-Pic-5th
133-Brock-Champ
141-Heil-Champ
149-Collica-2nd
157-Smith-Champ (I know looked poor in season, but had great Conference, peaking right beats Nolf)
165-Rogers-7th
174-Krutch-7th
184-Boyd-4th
197-Wiegel-7th
285-Schaefer-5th Everyone was saying heavyweight would be a hole this season, Schaefer has stepped up huge

Team
Ok State gets #35 and Oklahoma State Wrestling is great again.

On the optimistic side I know, but it is time to change this site to 35 and counting.

Picc.... I'm super worried about the rematch in round 2 with the ND State kid.

Brock.....has the talent to beat everyone

Heil..... worried about all the close matches.... could very well win it all.

AC.... love his wrestling....my personal favorite to win it.

Joe..... who really knows???

The thing about Picc is his potential backside run is not all the horrible if loses to the ND State kid. Don't get me wrong I want him to win but I don't think a loss there necessarily kills him.

Reactions: osu2082
125: Loses in the round before AA
133: 5th
141: 1st
149: 4th
157: 7th
165: Loses in round before AA
174: 7th
184: 5th
197: 7th
285: 5th

Have no idea how that plays out in the team race.

Every high ranked team is prone to upsets. At the NCAA tournament there are at least 16 wrestlers in every weight that are capable of beating most anybody on any given day. We will lose some upsets, but so will Penn State and tOSU. This is going to be fun and if we can get through Day 1 with 18 wins in the championship bracket we will be in fine shape.
I think Friday morning is the session that will determine this tournament.

Sounds like they aren't re-drawing them. Sucks for us because it would have put Picc on the other side of Gilman.

My hopes are Pic places in the top 6. Funny how the path for placing improves if he would lose in the round of 16 as opposed to the quarters. Pic looked so good at the Big 12's that I have high hopes for him. Brackets rarely work out as seeded.

My hopes are Pic places in the top 6. Funny how the path for placing improves if he would lose in the round of 16 as opposed to the quarters. Pic looked so good at the Big 12's that I have high hopes for him. Brackets rarely work out as seeded.
I keep hearing this, but I prefer his path if he makes quarters. If he makes quarters and loses to Gilman then he just has to most likely beat Terao to AA. If he loses second round he has 2 matches before having to face Rodriguez of siue to AA. After either of those scenarios it is tough matches going forward.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT