ADVERTISEMENT

FBI Received Evidence On Trump But Shut The Informant Down

2012Bearcat

MegaPoke is insane
Gold Member
Oct 30, 2010
Of course it wasn't evidence on Trump it was evidence on Biden. The FBI knowingly pushed false information on Trump but for some reason they go out of their way to shut informants down to keep evidence on Biden out of their investigations and the public eye? And Democrats tell us there is no double standard and our government is trustworthy. LMAO

Of course it wasn't evidence on Trump it was evidence on Biden. The FBI knowingly pushed false information on Trump but for some reason they go out of their way to shut informants down to keep evidence on Biden out of their investigations and the public eye? And Democrats tell us there is no double standard and our government is trustworthy. LMAO

Chapter 8, Burying Biden Corruption is good reading in Rigged by Mollie Hemingway. Ms. Hemingway uses small words from the dominant West Germanic language (English). Anyone here believe the board's slow 13 will read it?

Chapter 8, Burying Biden Corruption is good reading in Rigged by Mollie Hemingway. Ms. Hemingway uses small words from the dominant West Germanic language (English). Anyone here believe the board's slow 13 will read it?
No none will read anything that would make them ask questions but with the disappearance of those not totally under the Democrat spell it's obvious some are starting to see the double standards in the DOJ/FBI and that things are not right. Like most on the left they can not admit they made a mistake or when they are wrong. Then you have those like Clintard. SMFH

No none will read anything that would make them ask questions but with the disappearance of those not totally under the Democrat spell it's obvious some are starting to see the double standards in the DOJ/FBI and that things are not right. Like most on the left they can not admit they made a mistake or when they are wrong. Then you have those like Clintard. SMFH
I don’t think you understand the mindset of a leftist. They know perfectly well the Democrats are destroying our society, they just don’t care. They have been told by their political and intellectual betters that Donald Trump is an existential threat to all they hold dear, and because he is an existential threat they need to allow their leaders carte blanch to do whatever it takes to stop him, even if it means fundamentally changing societal structure into authoritarianism, which is what their leaders have been after from the beginning. Remember when Bush the Younger said he needed to destroy capitalism in order to save it? That’s how today’s leftists are being told to view what is happening: leftists must convert America into a tyrannical authoritarian society in order to prevent Donald Trump from converting America into a tyrannical authoritarian society.

Last edited:
Reactions: OUSOONER67
I don’t think you understand the mindset of a leftist. They know perfectly well the Democrats are destroying our society, they just don’t care. They have been told by their political and intellectual betters that Donald Trump is an existential threat to all they hold dear, and because he is an existential threat they need to allow their leaders carte blanch to do whatever it takes to stop him, even if it means fundamentally changing societal structure into authoritarianism. which is what their leaders have been after from the beginning. Remember when Bush the Younger said he needed to destroy capitalism in order to save it? That’s how today’s leftists are being told to view what is happening: leftist must convert America into a tyrannical authoritarian society in order to prevent Donald Trump from converting America into a tyrannical authoritarian society.
I have no doubt the majority of leftist are just as you describe but I'm referencing some of those that are on this board.

Reactions: OUSOONER67

Pretty amazing, the gaslighting about the FBI when they all but got Hillary elected.

Any time someone goes against the Dear Leader, the cult goes DEFCON 5 on them, lol. Man it never gets old!

• Haha
Reactions: Marocain Poke
"Now"? Vindman ring a bell? You know -- the call Trump denied, they moved to another server, e1 then said yeah, it happened, and he got impeached for it?
When Whistle Blowers are against Republicans they are good but when they are against Democrats they are bad? Just trying to figure out the standards those of you on the left use.

When Whistle Blowers are against Republicans they are good but when they are against Democrats they are bad? Just trying to figure out the standards those of you on the left use.
Well, "the left" isn't some hive or cult that has a set of standards about whistle blowers that I know of. You probably get your marching orders every morning, dont' you?

"Today all patriots hate whistleblowers, becuase one is trying to take down Dear Leader! Tomorrow we have one that stole Biden's laptop and is "whistleblowing" that he was partying with hookers and cocaine, so whistleblowers will be good!"

Well, "the left" isn't some hive or cult that has a set of standards about whistle blowers that I know of. You probably get your marching orders every morning, dont' you?

"Today all patriots hate whistleblowers, becuase one is trying to take down Dear Leader! Tomorrow we have one that stole Biden's laptop and is "whistleblowing" that he was partying with hookers and cocaine, so whistleblowers will be good!"
Whether you will admit it or not you do have a set of standards about Whistleblowers.

Whether you will admit it or not you do have a set of standards about Whistleblowers.

WHether you will admit it or not, most people never think of "standards about Whistleblowers." You only do because your Cult has given you that messaging.
On July 14, 2014, the United States House of Representatives voted to pass the All Circuit Review Extension Act (H.R. 4197; 113th Congress), a bill that gives authority to federal employees who want to appeal their judgment to any federal court, and which allows whistleblowers to appeal to any U.S. Court of Appeals that has jurisdiction. The bill would extend from three years after the effective date of the Whistleblower Protection Enhancement Act of 2012 (i.e., December 27, 2012), the period allowed for: (1) filing a petition for judicial review of Merit Systems Protection Board decisions in whistleblower cases, and (2) any review of such a decision by the Director of the Office of Personnel Management (OPM).[10][11]

WHether you will admit it or not, most people never think of "standards about Whistleblowers." You only do because your Cult has given you that messaging.
Well please forgive me for noticing how those of you on the left completely ignore and discount the testimony of Whistleblower that dare speak out against the protected Democrats. If you want to counter their testimony like conservative did for Lt Col Oh say can you see Vindman that's one thing but you don't, you completely ignore it.

Well please forgive me for noticing how those of you on the left completely ignore and discount the testimony of Whistleblower that dare speak out against the protected Democrats. If you want to counter their testimony like conservative did for Lt Col Oh say can you see Vindman that's one thing but you don't, you completely ignore it.
Well please forgive me for noticing how those of you on the right completely ignore and discount the testimony of Whistleblower that dare speak out against the protected Republicans . If you want to counter their testimony like liberal did for [this is so incomprehensible I give up trying to fill in the blank] say can you see Vindman that's one thing but you don't, you completely ignore it.

I'll say this for you: you don't bore easily. It just.... feels good to get it off your chest, I guess. Lol you don't question a GD thing from your side.

Well please forgive me for noticing how those of you on the right completely ignore and discount the testimony of Whistleblower that dare speak out against the protected Republicans . If you want to counter their testimony like liberal did for [this is so incomprehensible I give up trying to fill in the blank] say can you see Vindman that's one thing but you don't, you completely ignore it.

I'll say this for you: you don't bore easily. It just.... feels good to get it off your chest, I guess. Lol you don't question a GD thing from your side.
Yer thinking is aligned with sleepy's. Always blame and excuses.

Troll on chucklehead. 🤣

Revisionist history will get you no where. We all lived those times and know exactly what happen with Vindman. We even have the entire transcript of the call Vindman says was proof of wrong doing. I saw nothing in the call that was even remotely concerning. I also remember the cries about Trump weaponizing the DOJ from you on the left but now Democrats have weaponized the DOJ to go after anyone on the right you say nothing. Face it you fully support the double standard.

• Haha
Reactions: davidallen
Revisionist history will get you no where. We all lived those times and know exactly what happen with Vindman. We even have the entire transcript of the call Vindman says was proof of wrong doing. I saw nothing in the call that was even remotely concerning. I also remember the cries about Trump weaponizing the DOJ from you on the left but now Democrats have weaponized the DOJ to go after anyone on the right you say nothing. Face it you fully support the double standard.
I say she's just a troll. 👍

Double standards such as the Republicans voting against witnesses and documents in that impeachment?

Face it you support the double standard. Republicans were chickensh!t afraid of having to remove him from office, and voted so in every way.

carry on

Double standards such as the Republicans voting against witnesses and documents in that impeachment?

Face it you support the double standard. Republicans were chickensh!t afraid of having to remove him from office, and voted so in every way.

carry on
Sleepy wants to lather you up boy. 🤣

Right?

rs-heavens-gate-cult-suicide-v3-f4e55241-0ce9-49be-8d44-6f7637cb98b1.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: davidallen
Pretty amazing, the gaslighting about the FBI when they all but got Hillary elected.

Any time someone goes against the Dear Leader, the cult goes DEFCON 5 on them, lol. Man it never gets old!

Yeah that was Comey's goal, release that statement so she wouldn't get elected. Clearly he was all in on Trump to help him beat Hillary. 🤣🤣

Yeah that was Comey's goal, release that statement so she wouldn't get elected. Clearly he was all in on Trump to help him beat Hillary. 🤣🤣
Right? Why would a republican FBI guy wait until the weekend before the election to drop that??

Right? Why would a republican FBI guy wait until the weekend before the election to drop that??
James Brien Comey Jr.(/ˈkoʊmi/; born December 14, 1960) is an American lawyer who was the seventh director of the Federal Bureau of Investigation (FBI) from 2013 until his termination in May 2017. Comey was a registered Republican for most of his adult life; however, in 👉2016, 👈he described himself as
👉unaffiliated. 👈
👆

Reactions: iasooner2000
James Brien Comey Jr.(/ˈkoʊmi/; born December 14, 1960) is an American lawyer who was the seventh director of the Federal Bureau of Investigation (FBI) from 2013 until his termination in May 2017. Comey was a registered Republican for most of his adult life; however, in 👉2016, 👈he described himself as
👉unaffiliated. 👈
👆
lol well, if he changed parties when he did it that's pretty much that!

LOL explain to me in FiFi terms what you've just proven.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT