ADVERTISEMENT

FBI officials slow-walked Hunter Biden laptop investigation until after 2020 election: whistleblowers

Medic007

MegaPoke is insane
Sep 25, 2006
Whoopsie.

FBI officials slow-walked Hunter Biden laptop investigation until after 2020 election: whistleblowers

Do they care that they have zero credibility with half the country? Hell no.

10% for the Big Guy!

Disgusting doesn’t even begin to describe it. This country is barreling to a point of almost no return. If the FBI and Democrats aren’t held accountable soon they might never be. No wonder those idiots just paid a 300 billion dollar irresponsible bribe to the American people. Board Dems should hold their heads down in shame, but they lack the character to do so.

You know it's indefensible when the boards slow 10/11 do not show up in thread to provide their justification for voting for this crap.

Reactions: OUSOONER67
Destroying our country and people everyday- by design- as I've said they're sociopaths

Destroying our country and people everyday- by design- as I've said they're sociopaths
Disgusting

I'm not sure I would agree to that. I listened to what he said. What he said was the FBI told him that there was going to be Russian disinformation to look out for. They never told him to look directly for the laptop. Then when the laptop came out, they called it Russian disinformation, and Zuck the Meager inferred the Russian disinformation was the laptop. There is going to be a key legal distinction used in that.

It only took 5 extra days of counting After Election Day and the fbi covering up Hunter’s laptop to get it done

You know it's indefensible when the boards slow 10/11 do not show up in thread to provide their justification for voting for this crap.
Disgusting doesn’t even begin to describe it. This country is barreling to a point of almost no return. If the FBI and Democrats aren’t held accountable soon they might never be. No wonder those idiots just paid a 300 billion dollar irresponsible bribe to the American people. Board Dems should hold their heads down in shame, but they lack the character to do so.
Here are 3 members who have some knowledge of relativity. The board's slow 12 do not.

1655565903437-gif.1127342

It's fvcking hilarious that people pleaded guilty to stealing Ashley Biden's diary, which included the fact that Pedo Joe inappropriately showered with his daughter, but the leftards still can't figure out that they in fact voted for a pedophile. It's probably the same mindset that brought us DodgeAllen's legendary "I don't know what rape is" post...

There is a rape allegation now? Wow, hadn't seen that. Deets please.

Uhhhhh, dave, what would you call penetration of someone's vagina with your fingers without their consent?

Dude, not my place to question your definition of rape. I am not quite sure that is the legal meaning, but I am no expert.

Least surprising news I've heard lately.

I will never understand what the hell Trump was thinking when he put the swamp creatures in charge of the DOJ and the FBI.
I don’t think he realized how corrupt the federal government is. Hence his current plan of purging up to 50,000 civil servants in these agencies (DOJ, FBI, CDC etc…) if elected…..recent Rasmussen has him up 8 points vs Brandon.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT