ADVERTISEMENT

FBI officials slow-walked Hunter Biden laptop investigation until after 2020 election: whistleblowers

I don’t think he realized how corrupt the federal government is. Hence his current plan of purging up to 50,000 civil servants in these agencies (DOJ, FBI, CDC etc…) if elected…..recent Rasmussen has him up 8 points vs Brandon.
DId any of us truly comprehend how corrupt the federal government has become? Obama sadi he was going to fundamentally transform the country. Hows that working out.

DId any of us truly comprehend how corrupt the federal government has become? Obama sadi he was going to fundamentally transform the country. Hows that working out.
No. I think the majority of us thought these “civil servants” were objective professionally. They are not. They are partisan hacks who are acting in much the same manner that government agents do in totalitarian sh*tholes such as Cuba, Russia and China.

No. I think the majority of us thought these “civil servants” were objective professionally. They are not. They are partisan hacks who are acting in much the same manner that government agents do in totalitarian sh*tholes such as Cuba, Russia and China.
Obama was a political activists. He grew up in third world shitholes. Obama actively worked to get rid of the professionals and worked to get political activists in thier place. He had 8 years to do it. Most government wonks knew he was doing this at the time, what they didn't know was how successful he actually was. The bureaucracy has been weaponized.

Obama was a political activists. He grew up in third world shitholes. Obama actively worked to get rid of the professionals and worked to get political activists in thier place. He had 8 years to do it. Most government wonks knew he was doing this at the time, what they didn't know was how successful he actually was. The bureaucracy has been weaponized.
You white supremacist racist!!! Think I can get black again?

I don’t think he realized how corrupt the federal government is. Hence his current plan of purging up to 50,000 civil servants in these agencies (DOJ, FBI, CDC etc…) if elected…..recent Rasmussen has him up 8 points vs Brandon.
I'm sorry but I don't know how he couldn't see it. They were stabbing him in the back before he ever took office. The Tea Party movement was all about out of control government.

Somehow they convinced him he couldn't govern by bringing in outsiders so he needed to hire experienced bureaucrats. Trump was the ultimate outsider, in my opinion he exercised extremely bad judgement with his personnel choices. I knew he was screwed when he said Jeff Sessions would be his Attorney General.

I'm sorry but I don't know how he couldn't see it. They were stabbing him in the back before he ever took office. The Tea Party movement was all about out of control government.

Somehow they convinced him he couldn't govern by bringing in outsiders so he needed to hire experienced bureaucrats. Trump was the ultimate outsider, in my opinion he exercised extremely bad judgement with his personnel choices. I knew he was screwed when he said Jeff Sessions would be his Attorney General.
I think that is why they took out Gen. Flynn first. He knew what Obama had done and was going to undo it all but drastically underestimated the depth of corruption at every level. Obama did more damage to this country than anyone gives him credit for.

I think that is why they took out Gen. Flynn first. He knew what Obama had done and was going to undo it all but drastically underestimated the depth of corruption at every level. Obama did more damage to this country than anyone gives him credit for.
He was a disaster. An American last President, with a pension to actively destroy the United States because he believed the US was an Imperial power that needed to be taken down a few pegs. He was elected solely by the color of his skin, and once there, no one was getting rid of him solely based on the color of his skin. A highly dangerous situation. We have always been 1 generation away from destruction. With the election of Biden, he got that 1 generation. The sad part is that I already look at America as a dying Republic. This is what it looks like throughout history. The Republic is on life support right now.

He was a disaster. An American last President, with a pension to actively destroy the United States because he believed the US was an Imperial power that needed to be taken down a few pegs. He was elected solely by the color of his skin, and once there, no one was getting rid of him solely based on the color of his skin. A highly dangerous situation. We have always been 1 generation away from destruction. With the election of Biden, he got that 1 generation. The sad part is that I already look at America as a dying Republic. This is what it looks like throughout history. The Republic is on life support right now.
Sadly I think you are correct but I think there is still a chance we can get the country back on the right track but it's going to require a large part of the population stand up, put their foot down and say enough is enough.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT