ADVERTISEMENT

Excited for the Scuffle

Our starters won 31 out of 31 matches, I have never seen that before. Great job day 1. Can't wait for tomorrow.

Our starters won 31 out of 31 matches, I have never seen that before. Great job day 1. Can't wait for tomorrow.
The 5th annual "Blackobe" awards for best uniform goes to Drexel. The committee was very impressed with their "tailored" uniforms. The uniforms worn by the Missouri wrestling team in the finals were a close second. They were white with bold black tiger stripes on the back. The best mat award was won hands down by the mat which featured a cobblestone arena that made it seem that the ancient Greek games were being enacted. Chattanooga did itself proud during the event with many great restaurants including "The Big river grill" and the southern hospitality was on full display. This is a great tournament and we represented well. I plan on attending again next year and hopefully Penn State will again enter the tournament

Reactions: Cali_Nittany
The 5th annual "Blackobe" awards for best uniform goes to Drexel. The committee was very impressed with their "tailored" uniforms. The uniforms worn by the Missouri wrestling team in the finals were a close second. They were white with bold black tiger stripes on the back. The best mat award was won hands down by the mat which featured a cobblestone arena that made it seem that the ancient Greek games were being enacted. Chattanooga did itself proud during the event with many great restaurants including "The Big river grill" and the southern hospitality was on full display. This is a great tournament and we represented well. I plan on attending again next year and hopefully Penn State will again enter the tournament

I hope Penn State is back next year too.
I think Mark Hall had the best singlet. Check this story out:
http://www.forsythnews.com/m/section/110/article/31878/

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT