ADVERTISEMENT

Durst..

Cowpoke

Heisman Winner
Gold Member
May 29, 2001
Anyone watch that last episode? I had only caught bits and pieces of the first 5 but heard he was arrested right before the 6th one aired. I caught the last half off it last night. That bathroom bit was straight up Gollum.
Posted from Rivals Mobile

Episodes 1-5 were on rerun yesterday afternoon on HBO W and the final last night. I DVRed them and watched last night and tonight. Good documentary.

Dick DeGuerin and Ramsey getting him off after what he did to the old man something else. Money and a great lawyer can keep a defendant out of jail for damn near anything.
It will be interesting if he can hire another bad ass lawyer and beat this charge. I bet he walks on this one too.

I just find it hard to believe bob shot the girl in California or killed his wife. He might of set it up but I can't believe he would do the jobs himself since he's that rich. But he did cut up the old man.

Originally posted by MegaPoke:
Hope he gets what's coming to him. His cover of Behind Blue Eyes was definitely criminal.

Straight talk .. he should get the death penalty for it

I'm not doubting he may get off but seems very clear he did it. His whole path in California basically puts him there. Also why would he hire someone to do in his wife but not be too rich to kill his neighbor and cut him up?

The guys pathological, he's likely into actually doing the deed himself -for someone like him that's not something he's likely to farm out. He cut that old dude up and dumped in the bay, for really no good reason. Does that sound like something anyone over than a socia/psychopath would do?

As for rich people justice:

For those of you too young to remember, T. Cullen Davis (at that point, considered the richest man in Texas) killed his ex-wife's new boyfriend and his 12 yr old stepdaughter in his former mansion. He apparently had laid in wait for them and when discovered by the stepdaughter, shot her and then stayed around until ex-wife and new man came into the house. He shot and wounded the wife and shot and killed the boyfriend.

Davis even talked to the ex-wife after he shot her and then fled after some neighbors/friend who had heard the shots and came to the house to investigate. The wife told them immediately that it was Davis who did it and later testified in court as to his guilt. There was all kinds of evidence that it was Davis and yet his attorney (local Texas legend - Richard "Racehorse" Haynes) got him off completely.

In the middle of the trial, Davis threw a huge birthday party for himself and tons of law enforcement types, including the Sheriff, showed up to show their support for Davis.

In the mid 80's when the oil market went bust, so did Davis and he lost his fortune, then re-invented himself as an evangelist claiming to have found "God." The dude was a stone cold killer and had been involved in a couple of other things like a murder for hire plot as well, which the FBI had been able to stop before it came to fruition.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT