ADVERTISEMENT

durham

@Syskatine, how does it feel to be completely duped and used as a useful idiot?

Found those pee pee tapes yet?
Lol anythjng yet? Super Duber gonna be perp walking Hillary anywhere now?

bts-rm.gif

If anything he and the other slow 10 here are pissed it didn't work and Orange Man was elected. See Dodge crying in 2016 for deets.
Worthy of 1000 likes! Syskatine. There are 1000 mils in the US dollar. 100 cents. Name the unit of length upon which the US dollar is based. The meter. This is one of sixty questions and directives you and the other 9 would have blown. I can name a whole bunch more.

Do you now understand favorable RNC internal polling? There is nothing hard here. The majority here gets it.

Sys is the 24/7 version of getting punched painfully hard by big brother and saying, "That didn't hurt".
I've read these breathless scandals and alarmism for years. Flailey had Hillary going to prison and it was nonstop Q-esque updates about suber duber year after year, lol. Glad to see we're on to the next one.

I've read these breathless scandals and alarmism for years. Flailey had Hillary going to prison and it was nonstop Q-esque updates about suber duber year after year, lol. Glad to see we're on to the next one.
If Hillary was a Republican she would have at least faced prosecution but since she is a Democrat and has the protection of both the MSM and the Swamp she is immune from prosecution.

Bwaaaaahahahahahahahaha!!!

Coming from the guy that was ALL IN on rUsSiAn CoLlUsIoN, that's fvcking hilarious!

Find those pee pee tapes yet, syskausefulidiot?

If Hillary was a Republican she would have at least faced prosecution but since she is a Democrat and has the protection of both the MSM and the Swamp she is immune from prosecution.
syskausefulidiot acts like the results of the IG review of Hillary's email investigation don't exist. Damn near everyone involved with it was fired for incompetence or lying. Of course as a well decorated useful idiot, he probably has no idea the IG did an investigation.

syskausefulidiot acts like the results of the IG review of Hillary's email investigation don't exist. Damn near everyone involved with it was fired for incompetence or lying. Of course as a well decorated useful idiot, he probably has no idea the IG did an investigation.

How many people went to jail? How many received a presidential pardon…cuz…homies???

lol such selective reeeeeeeeeeeeee

Carry on

• Haha
Reactions: AC2020
This trial just keeps giving.

The special counsel said Sussmann pushed the Russian bank allegations and also claimed data he had access to “demonstrated that Trump and/or his associates were using supposedly rare, Russian-made wireless phones,” called YotaPhones, “in the vicinity of the White House and other locations.” Durham found "no support for these allegations” and revealed the CIA “concluded in early 2017” that the Alfa-Bank and YotaPhone information was not “technically plausible."

After the meeting, Steve M., a CIA employee who was also at the meeting, sent a draft memo to Kevin P. that day. A final version of that memo, corrected by Kevin P., reads, “Mr. Sussmann advised that he was not representing a particular client and the information he was volunteering to us was not privileged. His contacts wished to provide information to the [U.S. government] through Mr. Sussmann, preferring anonymity citing a potential threat from the Russian Intelligence Services.”

D.C. jury; Sussmann will walk, all conveniently swept back under the carpet.
I don't have much confidence in the jury. The make up of it is a story unto itself, and speaks volumes as to where we are as a society today. I don't know how they are going to overlook the evidence but I expect they will find a way to justify it in their minds.

Last edited:
You seem awfully excited that after 5 years Durham has <checks notes> 1 process crime to pursue.
Not that it's a big deal but facts do matter, the Durham investigation started in the spring of 2019. It's now the spring of 2022. Not to mention Democrats did everything possible to shut down Washington and the rest of the country for well over a year with their BS COVID shutdowns.

Reactions: OUSOONER67
Not that it's a big deal but facts do matter, the Durham investigation started in the spring of 2019. It's now the spring of 2022. Not to mention Democrats did everything possible to shut down Washington and the rest of the country for well over a year with their BS COVID shutdowns.
Good point, the investigations picked up steam under Barr which was 2019.

here’s the breakdown of the 2020 deal

ccp/dnc won the information battle
1. stole the presidency
2. created the 1/6 insurrection hysteria

maga got
1. durham
2. ccp/dnc political control to use against them

whoever can win the minds and battle of public opinion gets to write the history

with this great country operating
as a dumpster fire

the ccp/dnc has no friends but the most ardent of ccp/dnc apparatchiks

durham grinds on

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT