ADVERTISEMENT

demorats gonna demorat

Trump had the highest unemployment rate since the great depression. What's your point?

Well here we are with the greatest reduction in inflation since the Reagan admin that just so happens to coincide perfectly with the inflation reduction act. Great job Manchin.
You should show yer significant "other" more attention. Won't bother with yer claimed pronoun. Sleepy's got a unit ready fer yer persuasion.

Reactions: GunsOfFrankEaton
How much milk are they drinking? Why not just say "let them eat cake" Marie Antoinette has nothing on your arrogant ass.
Seriously. How much milk are they drinking? A gallon a day would cost less than $150 per month. Let me guess you are so concerned about these milk drinkers that you are opposed to increasing the minimum wage.
It's not about my investments or business interests they are manageable. But they are worse under the buffoon Biden. It's about people without resources or who are just starting out. You are a callous POS.
People just starting out in a red hot job market?

Seriously. How much milk are they drinking? A gallon a day would cost less than $150 per month. Let me guess you are so concerned about these milk drinkers that you are opposed to increasing the minimum wage.

I think if more folk drank milk we wouldn't have to tolerate toothless idiots. Whatcha think? Don't even bring up sleepy's bleached implants.

• Haha
b55a693e45261dbe.jpeg

You are so f'g stupid. I'm worried about retired people on fixed incomes. Milk drinkers are children in low income families, you sorry piece of human excrement.

You are so f'g stupid. I'm worried about retired people on fixed incomes. Milk drinkers are children in low income families, you sorry piece of human excrement.
Just give the bitch a remote for the TV and mammas boloney sammitches Nothin better than some lube and mom's boloney sammitches.

Sunlight!

You know retired people are getting 5% on their savings accounts now vs .15% now right?

How much do you think the Biden milk catastrophe is costing families per child per month? $20? How many stimulus checks is that?

Now tell me about your opinions on minimum wage, food stamps, free school lunches, and welfare.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: okcpokefan12
You know retired people are getting 5% on their savings accounts now vs .15% now right?

How much do you think the Biden milk catastrophe is costing families per child per month? $20?

Now tell me about your opinions on minimum wage, food stamps, free school lunches, and welfare.
Joe wants to sniff and caress yer children's hair while groping them. Stand back! He's yer prez. DOJ is watching you fella. Now do as yer told. You figure out their gender yet? 🤣

Last edited:

How much do you think the Biden milk catastrophe is costing families per child per month? $20?

You stupid idiot inflation has been 10% to 7% every year under Biden, probably under estimated. God bless Joe Biden is only losing us 2 to 5% of our money!

You stupid idiot inflation has been 10% to 7% every year under Biden, probably under estimated. God bless Joe Biden is only losing us 2 to 5% of our money!
Nah dude the annualized rate of inflation for the whole presidency is about 5.8%, while the interest income increase for savers going from 0.50% to 5.00% APY is 10x (900%).

Why do you keep dodging the questions about your position on actual programs for helping poor people?

• Haha
Nah dude the annualized rate of inflation for the whole presidency is about 5.8%, while the interest income increase for savers going from 0.50% to 5.00% APY is 10x (900%).

Why do you keep dodging the questions about your position on actual programs for helping poor people?
Robert L. Peters cares deeply about the homeless.

As long as they're Ukrainian.

Trump had the highest unemployment rate since the great depression. What's your point?

Well here we are with the greatest reduction in inflation since the Reagan admin that just so happens to coincide perfectly with the inflation reduction act. Great job Manchin.
So you blaming unemployment during COVID on Trump? Lol.

Name one item in the inflation reduction act that has reduced current inflation. Maybe start reading/watching news that is a little less biased.

Name one item in the inflation reduction act that has reduced current inflation. Maybe start reading/watching news that is a little less biased.
My man! Inflation has only steadily increased under sleepy. Don't let the trolls on this board stir ya up. 👍

So you are blaming Inflation after the pandemic on Biden? Lol.

What's your theory for how inflation went from 9% to 3% in one year without an increase in unemployment or a recession? Would love your expert opinion.

So you are blaming Inflation after the pandemic on Biden? Lol.

.What's your theory for how inflation went from 9% to 3% in one year without an increase in unemployment or a recession? Would love your expert opinion.
Where's fauchi these days? Protective custody I suppose. Sleepy wants him hidden far away. Probably in china. 🤣

Really? How much milk are they drinking?

No thanks, that's way too much refinancing. Like most Americans taking out a mortgage isn't an annual event for me.

Wow that pretty terrible asset allocation. Not sure I would be crowing about that. I guess you didn't own any megacaps or real estate anywhere desirable?

Might want to check that again.

Not all of can can have our fingers on the pulse of every day Americans going through hundreds of gallons of milk per month and with the incredible ability to only invest in things that are down 15% or more. I guess you could say I live in a bubble called the real world.
Data, Pilt, show your data!

it's like a broken record over and over and over. the bidenomics IS working. inflation is down, wages are up, new jobs coming every week. business' can't find enough workers. maybe this works in woke lalala land, but that dog won't hunt here.

second verse, climate change climate change climate change. the earth is on fire, hawaii is burning. climate change climate change climate change.

delay, deflect, deny. look over here.

these moran shit pants assholes can't fix any of the real problems THEY caused.

they can't fix the border, they can't fix inflation, they can't fix crime, they can't fix education, not without alienating the woke progressive faction of their own party. soooooooo, so they just keep beating the drum about the economy is better and climate change is going to end the world in 12 yrs. that's all they got. had to call the bill the inflation reduction act, they couldn't get anything called massive giveaway of taxpayer dollars to liberal cronies in the name of climate control through the house and the senate. what a joke.

until gas is a dollar a gallon and bread is a dollar a loaf cheaper, they can beat the economy drum as hard as they want, but the flyover deplorables won't buy it. reason: they buy gas and groceries every day. they feel the sting of inflation every day. when was the last time pedo joe or his degenerate family felt the sting of inflation? unless cocaine prices went up, i'll tell you when, never.

got this straight from the horses mouth. the dumbest u s senator was NOT kay bailey hutchison, and she was/is as dump as a box of rocks, no. the dumbest u s senator was always shit britches biden, by far. and now he is the leader of the free world. historians will have a field day with this in 20 yrs.

2nd amendment is the only thing keeping illegals from living in our homes in red states.

Trump is facing what, 70? 74? different criminal charges, he's leading the GOP primaries and you're worried about democrat competence. We are recovering better and faster than other countries and this?

Are you having a rough time due to Biden?

Trump is facing what, 70? 74? different criminal charges, he's leading the GOP primaries and you're worried about democrat competence. We are recovering better and faster than other countries and this?

Are you having a rough time due to Biden?
Will sleepy wake up tomorrow? Poor fool is on his last leg.

• Love
I posted a colorful graph just for you, Dodge.

BTW on a serious note, your email server still has something bugging it or something is sending using your email address. Got an email from you this morning wanting me to look at some pics to see if I remember them. I can forward to you if ya want to see what it's sending.
Please do. There is a targeted phishing attack on folks coming from a group of us I need to get to the bottom of. Fairly sophisticated spoofing shite. Thanks!

• Haha
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT