ADVERTISEMENT

demorats gonna demorat

Whole lot of people disagree with your opinion of how great the economy is, maybe you should ask them. Better yet tell them how stupid they are for disagreeing with you.

No information there on how " The policies [ I ] support insure they will never make enough money to become tax payers." Just a bunch of people doing well and imagining fictional people doing poorly.

No information there on how " The policies [ I ] support insure they will never make enough money to become tax payers." Just a bunch of people doing well and imagining fictional people doing poorly.

LMAO always looking for anything to deflect away from the obvious failures. People are struggling with high prices due to inflation that was caused by Democrats paying back their political donors with tax payer dollars by the trillions. Yet you dismiss their struggles all to defend your blessed party and to absolve you for being stupid enough to vote for it.

LMAO always looking for anything to deflect away from the obvious failures. People are struggling with high prices due to inflation that was caused by Democrats paying back their political donors with tax payer dollars by the trillions. Yet you dismiss their struggles all to defend your blessed party and to absolve you for being stupid enough to vote for it.
Why are 60% of people doing good to excellent financially?

Why are 60% of people doing good to excellent financially?
We are doing great financially but that doesn't mean I don't see how the middleclass is getting hammered by Biden and the Democrat's inflation. Obviously some of us are not just concerned about our own well being. I remember when Democrats said they were but as I suspected that was a lie, as you haven proven.

We are doing great financially but that doesn't mean I don't see how the middleclass is getting hammered by Biden and the Democrat's inflation. Obviously some of us are not just concerned about our own well being. I remember when Democrats said they were but as I suspected that was a lie, as you haven proven.
Comrade let's discuss how to increase labor's share of income!

I’d see the numbers if they supported anything you’ve said.

You’d be a great climate scientist.
Do this sudoku or else climate change is real and inflation is only 3.2%. If you don't do it we will all know the real truth.

aiescargot.gif

Last edited:
Reactions: Syskatine
Inflation stood at 1.34% when Trump checked out.

In 2016 I hit Barclay Saving to upgrade a master bathroom. In 2022 and 2023 I hit Barclay Saving to eat.

Wife's 10 year old titanium knee came with $0 copay. I lost count of the copays her 2023 titanium knee presented. My Jan., 2018 rabies shots series came with a $260 copay under Mugabecare Lite. My 1973 copperhead bite came with $0 copay. My 2003 colon cancer hospital stay and treatment came with $0 copay.

Inflation stood at 1.34% when Trump checked out.

In 2016 I hit Barclay Saving to upgrade a master bathroom. In 2022 and 2023 I hit Barclay Saving to eat.

Wife's 10 year old titanium knee came with $0 copay. I lost count of the copays her 2023 titanium knee presented. My Jan., 2018 rabies shots series came with a $260 copay under Mugabecare Lite. My 1973 copperhead bite came with $0 copay. My 2003 colon cancer hospital stay and treatment came with $0 copay.
I'm guessing that copperhead bite hurt like a mutha.

I'm guessing that copperhead bite hurt like a mutha.
It was like stepping on a lit cigar butt and leaving it there. A scorpion sting feels the same way but slowly the pain subsides. Saturday night after the Friday night bite I went to Baylor Stadium to watch OU-Baylor football. I wore a crimson sock on my left foot which was 2 times bigger than my shoe covered right foot.

The doctor who treated me gave my wife his home phone number to call in case something went haywire. I felt a bit woosey at halftime but recovered quickly when OU came out and quickly scored.

LB Rod Shoat looked like he was fired from a gun all night in that game. I went to work on schedule Tuesday. 6 months passed with middle toe left foot still looking like a grape.

It was like stepping on a lit cigar butt and leaving it there. A scorpion sting feels the same way but slowly the pain subsides. Saturday night after the Friday night bite I went to Baylor Stadium to watch OU-Baylor football. I wore a crimson sock on my left foot which was 2 times bigger than my shoe covered right foot.

The doctor who treated me gave my wife his home phone number to call in case something went haywire. I felt a bit woosey at halftime but recovered quickly when OU came out and quickly scored.

LB Rod Shoat looked like he was fired from a gun all night in that game. I went to work on schedule Tuesday. 6 months passed with middle toe left foot still looking like a grape.
Sounds like quite an ordeal. Never want to experience it. I've had a few close calls with timber rattlers and the like.

too lazy to look the post up, but somebody replied, " what about the inflation rate?" implying the lower inflation rate means every thing is just aces.

gas was a dollar a gallon in stw when pedo shitbritches was elected. bread was about $2.50. now gas is $3.50 and bread is $3.90. how 'bout talking about these 2 items and inflation rate? o wait, that doesn't fit your climate change narrative.

everyday the middle class knows how bad the economy is, they feel it every time they buy groceries or gas. they don't give a rats ass about climate change. they don't much care for trump, but they liked his results, ie: prices at the pump, energy independence, low crime, standing up to china and putin, closed border,,,,,,, i could go on and on.

but now all they are hearing is trump is the devil and unless we bankrupt the middle class jousting with the climate change windmill, the earth will burn up in 12 yrs, and whispering " bidenomics is working,,,,,, " not in stillwater, ok.

get china, india and putin on board the climate change movement train and then we will talk, until then stfu.

most of us would vote for any gop candidate before we would vote for a progressive demorat.

one bullet at a time snowflake, one bullet at a time, and i know "wrong board" don't know how to move it

too lazy to look the post up, but somebody replied, " what about the inflation rate?" implying the lower inflation rate means every thing is just aces.

gas was a dollar a gallon in stw when pedo shitbritches was elected. bread was about $2.50. now gas is $3.50 and bread is $3.90. how 'bout talking about these 2 items and inflation rate? o wait, that doesn't fit your climate change narrative.

everyday the middle class knows how bad the economy is, they feel it every time they buy groceries or gas. they don't give a rats ass about climate change. they don't much care for trump, but they liked his results, ie: prices at the pump, energy independence, low crime, standing up to china and putin, closed border,,,,,,, i could go on and on.

but now all they are hearing is trump is the devil and unless we bankrupt the middle class jousting with the climate change windmill, the earth will burn up in 12 yrs, and whispering " bidenomics is working,,,,,, " not in stillwater, ok.

get china, india and putin on board the climate change movement train and then we will talk, until then stfu.

most of us would vote for any gop candidate before we would vote for a progressive demorat.

one bullet at a time snowflake, one bullet at a time, and i know "wrong board" don't know how to move it
Timestamp checks out.

They've been taking severe beatings here of late. 😆
Ponca Dan has been abusing the slow for just about all of the majority as of late. Who needs the rest of us? The entertainment has been rewarding. I need to thank iasooner2000 yet again for inviting me along. The new politics site at OUInsider is lower than elementary compared to 24/7.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT