ADVERTISEMENT

demorats gonna demorat

F3w0dfGWgAEYn9u

The truth about the rate of change of price levels today? I prefer 3 month or 6 month change for that.
Please compare the price of a gallon of gas or a gallon of milk. Trump vs Biden. 30 year mortgage rates. Trump vs Biden.

Edit: Price of a ton of fertilizer. Trump vs Biden. Ton of cattle feed. Trump vs Biden.

Bidenomics is shit.

Last edited:
Please compare the price of a gallon of gas or a gallon of milk. Trump vs Biden. 30 year mortgage rates. Trump vs Biden.

Edit: Price of a ton of fertilizer. Trump vs Biden. Ton of cattle feed. Trump vs Biden.

Bidenomics is shit.
Gas and milk are such a small part of my budget I can't remember the last time I looked at those prices. I was also able to lock in a sub 3% rate on my mortgage during the first few months of the Biden admin.

Check your income under Biden vs Trump.

Gas and milk are such a small part of my budget I can't remember the last time I looked at those prices. I was also able to lock in a sub 3% rate on my mortgage during the first few months of the Biden admin.

Thanks nanshee. How's the big fella? 👍

Reactions: GunsOfFrankEaton
You mean before the inflation reduction act was passed? Hardly a useful measure.
Yes. I didn't ask if you thought the number was useful. I asked you what it was. So, what is the CPI increase from January 2021 to now?

Yes. I didn't ask if you thought the number was useful. I asked you what it was. So, what is the CPI increase from January 2021 to now?
She's gonna have to Google the "big guy's" answer. Might need to ask Hunter. He'll spill the beans. 🤣

You've seen the data?
I posted a colorful graph just for you, Dodge.

BTW on a serious note, your email server still has something bugging it or something is sending using your email address. Got an email from you this morning wanting me to look at some pics to see if I remember them. I can forward to you if ya want to see what it's sending.

Reactions: OUSOONER67
I posted a colorful graph just for you, Dodge.

BTW on a serious note, your email server still has something bugging it or something is sending using your email address. Got an email from you this morning wanting me to look at some pics to see if I remember them. I can forward to you if ya want to see what it's sending.
David might be desperate for a friend. Gits lonely down there and might be tired of moms meatloaf.

What an arrogant POS response. The price of gas or milk doesn't change my life either but it does people I know and 10's of millions of ordinary people.

Congrats on getting a great mortgage rate in the first few months of Biden when the Trump rates where still in effect. Refinance today and get the true Biden rate of double what you got from Trump.

Every 1 dollar of everything I own or have invested is now worth 15 cents or less of what it was before Joe Biden. Real wages and wealth have taken a major hit because of the buffoon in chief and Democrats.

You and your like or total economic morons and a joke.

What an arrogant POS response. The price of gas or milk doesn't change my life either but it does people I know and 10's of millions of ordinary people.

Congrats on getting a great mortgage rate in the first few months of Biden when the Trump rates where still in effect. Refinance today and get the true Biden rate of double what you got from Trump.

Every 1 dollar of everything I own or have invested is now worth 15 cents or less of what it was before Joe Biden. Real wages and wealth have taken a major hit because of the buffoon in chief and Democrats.

What happens with sunlight deprivation.

Forgot to ask in my previous post, maybe you can give us the details on how the Inflation Reduction Act has reduced inflation too? Would love to hear your perspective.
Wait are you implying that Biden's policies don't actually have large effects on the rate of inflation?

• Haha
Reactions: Medic007

The dims are ok with the homeless dying of starvation or fentanyl overdoses. It solves their problems for them. Of course they don’t care. They only care about the rich, not the poor.

The dims are ok with the homeless dying of starvation or fentanyl overdoses. It solves their problems for them. Of course they don’t care. They only care about the rich, not the poor.
You know yer rich when you can afford someone else to wipe yer ass when yer wife refuses, this or the secret service.🤣

Really? How much milk are they drinking?
No thanks, that's way too much refinancing. Like most Americans taking out a mortgage isn't an annual event for me.
Every 1 dollar of everything I own or have invested is now worth 15 cents or less of what it was before Joe Biden.
Wow that pretty terrible asset allocation. Not sure I would be crowing about that. I guess you didn't own any megacaps or real estate anywhere desirable?
Real wages and wealth have taken a major hit because of the buffoon in chief and Democrats.
Might want to check that again.
Not all of can can have our fingers on the pulse of every day Americans going through hundreds of gallons of milk per month and with the incredible ability to only invest in things that are down 15% or more. I guess you could say I live in a bubble called the real world.

• Love
Reactions: davidallen

No thanks, that's way too much refinancing. Like most Americans taking out a mortgage isn't an annual event for me.

Wow that pretty terrible asset allocation. Not sure I would be crowing about that. I guess you didn't own any megacaps or real estate anywhere desirable?

Not all of can can have our fingers on the pulse of every day Americans going through hundreds of gallons of milk per month and with the incredible ability to only invest in things that are down 15% or more. I guess you could say I live in a bubble called the real world.
Left field is way out there. Good luck. 👍

Republicans famously care deeply about homeless people

You don’t really think the Inflation Reduction Act did anything to slow inflation do you?
Debt increases, joes pals need to recoup. Shitbritches is a very wealthy man. Hunter was a big help but will go down as a sacrificial lamb. Joe won't lose no sleep. Heck, son of bitch can't wake up.

Something did. I suspect Biden gets too much credit for inflation in both directions.
Other than the previous two Julys (2021 and 2023) under Biden, last month’s inflation was the highest since 2011.

Even Biden has stated he wished they didn’t call it the Inflation Reduction Act. Biden should be thankful Republicans and Manchin stood firm and did not allow him to have the Act be further bloated with spending. And further cause inflation.

How much milk are they drinking? Why not just say "let them eat cake" Marie Antoinette has nothing on your arrogant ass.

It's not about my investments or business interests they are manageable. But they are worse under the buffoon Biden. It's about people without resources or who are just starting out. You are a callous POS.

Other than the previous two Julys (2021 and 2023) under Biden, last month’s inflation was the highest since 2011.
Trump had the highest unemployment rate since the great depression. What's your point?
Even Biden has stated his wished they didn’t call it the Inflation Reduction Act. Biden should be thankful Republicans and Manchin stood firm and did not allow him to have the Act be further bloated with spending. And further cause inflation.
Well here we are with the greatest reduction in inflation since the Reagan admin that just so happens to coincide perfectly with the inflation reduction act. Great job Manchin.

Reactions: Been Jammin
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT