ADVERTISEMENT

Dear Liz Cheney

Yer diaper wearin admin? You like gittin hit with the stick? Dam almighty son. Head west then south wherever that stick steers ya. 😂
f06c7759d785bf51d1223fc6f6b8a1df.png

Oh Dan, you should definitely pay more attention. Mr. Hall has been around these parts much longer than that and while they generally agree there is a bit of an interesting difference between them.
I know that, David. My comment was intended to be a passive aggressive insult. I can’t imagine that anyone would want to be compared to @my_2cents.

How do you think Donnie is gonna feel about this?

FaIhjqeUYAA9mt6

He won't be surprised libtards bought into a poorly made photo shopped pic, no more surprised than he was about libtards buying, Muh RussiaCollusion, Stormy, Avenatti, SDNY, Pee Pee Tapes, WW3, Insurrection Coup, Quid Pro Quo, Nuclear Codes etc. Do you think he thinks you are smart enough to know better by now? Wouldn't count on it. 🤣

not sure what that has to do with my question. It seems you are constantly bragging about money and your lifestyle which is in direct contradiction to your alleged political beliefs.
My political beliefs celebrate success and recognize we need to work hard to ensure everyone has an opportunity to achieve their own greatness.

My political beliefs celebrate success and recognize we need to work hard to ensure everyone has an opportunity to achieve their own greatness.
Did you make sacrifices, work hard, make the right decisions, follow the law and take advantage of the opportunities you worked to create in order to get where you are? If so why do you not support the same for everyone?

Did you make sacrifices, work hard, make the right decisions, follow the law and take advantage of the opportunities you worked to create in order to get where you are? If so why do you not support the same for everyone?
You're not getting it. He *does* support the same for everyone (once he's gotten his first, and as long as he gets to stay out front). It's you that fights agaist his fight for diversity, equity and inclusion (for those he can keep beneath him and persuade them how much they owe him for his good intentions).

Trickle down? Not really. I'd much rather raise marginal rates and make those funds available to communities to use to bolster local programs. That isn't really trickle down....

Trickle down? Not really. I'd much rather raise marginal rates and make those funds available to communities to use to bolster local programs. That isn't really trickle down....

raise what?

you don’t think money has been available? That’s your story? The 50 year war on poverty just needs more cash?

All the goodness - none of the Hocus pocus bs!

everything you have above life sustaining needs could have gone to someone who needed it. You are probably wearing enough around your midsection that could have made a real difference in someone’s life who is food insecure. You just built a treehouse for your family instead of an actual house for someone in need. And you come on hear yapping about your helicopter tour while minorities won’t have the heat on in their schools in a few months.

But that will be tough to do when he’s a convicted felon and ineligible to run.

Convicted felons aren't ineligible to be President.

He might not be able to vote for himself, but a felony conviction wouldn't make him ineligible to run.

Just saying.

Hell, David, why would you do that. Why not lower marginal rates, end the endless wars we’ve been paying trillions for, give those savings back to the taxpayers from whom it was bilked, reduce or eliminate the tens of thousands of regulations that hamper entrepreneurship and let the market do that for which it is best suited. Less government, more prosperity, more freedom to innovate.

Hell, David, why would you do that. Why not lower marginal rates, end the endless wars we’ve been paying trillions for, give those savings back to the taxpayers from whom it was bilked, reduce or eliminate the tens of thousands of regulations that hamper entrepreneurship and let the market do that for which it is best suited. Less government, more prosperity, more freedom to innovate.
David presents himself as a 1%. 😂

There is a reason there are signs in Yellowstone that say Do Not Feed The Bears.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT