ADVERTISEMENT

Dear Liz Cheney

The reason why democrat cities go sanctuary is because they want to count the heads. They don't care if they vote or not, but more population = more representatives in congress and more electoral college votes. They are playing number games.
Maybe we need an electoral college revision act. Might be time.

Ok brother I get this. Now why has the incompetent blue continued to inflict this agenda of an open border whether it be illigal immigrants or dope?
The Constitution says that we will count all the people in the United States. Why is that important. One word: reapportionment

You can stop reading now, but further explanation is fun. Keep in mind I am generalizing and simplifying the following. Don't ever say your social studies class was not important. One more thing, I could be wrong, it puts a lot of history together along with some Occam's Razor to fill in the blanks.

Why the one word

Originally the constitution called for one representative for every 30,000 free citizens (2/3 of slaves could be counted but could not vote). If you used this number, you would have around 10,000+ representatives in the house. In 1929 the number was fixed at 435. After the civil war Democrats lost their 2/3 of people to count for themselves getting more representatives in their strongholds. It took them 100 years to figure out how to replace that number, but the solution was illegal immigrants. Just like slaves they can count for extra representatives but can't vote. Problem solved. In the 1980's Reagan even gave amnesty to their first rounds of this to the tune of around 3,000,000 illegals. The practice never stopped; in fact, it was ramped up. Today we have 20,000,000 we think. Today representatives represent roughly 700,000 people. That equals around 28 to 29 representatives. If you have all of the illegals, you get the 28 to 29 representatives. The dems were getting a double payment for their efforts when illegals were crossing the border and voting democrat when they could slip it in. Now that is over, so they will just go back to just holding the representatives and being fine with them not voting. Now republicans are not above the fray, and thought to exploit illegals as well, but more so on the corporate evade taxes gambit. It didn't work out how they planned it.

Illegals by and large congregate to cities where they can find subsidies and help. For the most part Democrats own the cities, which means if they can garner all the illegals in the cities regardless of state they will pick up 28 to 29 seats in congress. The electoral college is different and apportion by state, winner take all, so they need sanctuary to draw them to Democrat states to get those extra votes.

Politicians benefit from this, but Parties plan this. Parties work every angle like a coach for a baseball team trying to figure out the lineup to win. They play money ball and use every poll out there to try to figure all of this out. Parties know where the votes are, and how many they have almost everywhere across the United States. Ergo, a number game tied to apportionment with a history that goes back to our founding. The democrats are extremely good at this game, and republicans have always tried to play Wack a mole since the Dems took over the progressive movement over 100 years ago.

They were still playing Wack a mole when Trump came in and just smashed the machine.

Not fully happy with that but should be an entertaining click bait read, even if I am wrong.

Reactions: LAY THE WOODY
The Constitution says that we will count all the people in the United States. Why is that important. One word: reapportionment

You can stop reading now, but further explanation is fun. Keep in mind I am generalizing and simplifying the following. Don't ever say your social studies class was not important. One more thing, I could be wrong, it puts a lot of history together along with some Occam's Razor to fill in the blanks.

Why the one word

Originally the constitution called for one representative for every 30,000 free citizens (2/3 of slaves could be counted but could not vote). If you used this number, you would have around 10,000+ representatives in the house. In 1929 the number was fixed at 435. After the civil war Democrats lost their 2/3 of people to count for themselves getting more representatives in their strongholds. It took them 100 years to figure out how to replace that number, but the solution was illegal immigrants. Just like slaves they can count for extra representatives but can't vote. Problem solved. In the 1980's Reagan even gave amnesty to their first rounds of this to the tune of around 3,000,000 illegals. The practice never stopped; in fact, it was ramped up. Today we have 20,000,000 we think. Today representatives represent roughly 700,000 people. That equals around 28 to 29 representatives. If you have all of the illegals, you get the 28 to 29 representatives. The dems were getting a double payment for their efforts when illegals were crossing the border and voting democrat when they could slip it in. Now that is over, so they will just go back to just holding the representatives and being fine with them not voting. Now republicans are not above the fray, and thought to exploit illegals as well, but more so on the corporate evade taxes gambit. It didn't work out how they planned it.

Illegals by and large congregate to cities where they can find subsidies and help. For the most part Democrats own the cities, which means if they can garner all the illegals in the cities regardless of state they will pick up 28 to 29 seats congress. The electoral college is different and apportion by state, winner take all, so they need sanctuary to draw them to Democrat states to get those extra votes.
Politicians benefit from this, but Parties plan this. Parties work every angle like a coach for a baseball team trying to figure out the lineup to win. They play money ball and use every poll out there to try to figure all of this out. Parties know where the votes are, and how many they have almost everywhere across the United States. Ergo, a number game tied to apportionment with a history that goes back to our founding. The democrats are extremely good at this game, and republicans have always tried to play Wack a mole since the Dems took over the progressive movement over 100 years ago.

They were still playing Wack a mole when Trump came in and just smashed the machine.

Not fully happy with that but should be an entertaining click bait read, even if I am wrong.
I paid attention in history class 40 years ago brother. How I was raised. 😁

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT