ADVERTISEMENT

Dear Liz Cheney

wyomingosualum

Heisman Candidate
Gold Member
Sep 2, 2005
(Was out of town for a week, just got back an hour ago, so this is my first chance to fire a shot. Tired of her shit.)

Subject: impeachment vote

Disappointing. Not representative of my family or my neighbors. Will be voting for your opponent, even if he or she is a Democrat.

Never thought that would happen. But here we are. Damn the consequences, but that’s it. You lost us.

(Was out of town for a week, just got back an hour ago, so this is my first chance to fire a shot. Tired of her shit.)

Disappointing. Not representative of my family or my neighbors. Will be voting for your opponent, even if he or she is a Democrat.

Never thought that would happen. But here we are. Damn the consequences, but that’s it. You lost us.
I read a lengthy article (I don’t remember where) that said she knew she was toast in Wyoming anyway, so she voted her conscience•.

•Her neocon war loving never-Trump conscience.

in oklahoma we call your letter the
ray lankford

he will get primaried

I read a lengthy article (I don’t remember where) that said she knew she was toast in Wyoming anyway, so she voted her conscience•.

•Her neocon war loving never-Trump conscience.

Her job is to represent her state, not her personal feelings. When the politician thinks they are bigger and better than those they represent it's time to get rid of them. With that qualifier in mind there are hundreds in Congress that need to be removed.

Interesting that pelosi hasn't sent the impeachment article to the senate......can only see 2 reasons, one they'll wait until Obiden is prez and then send over for more absurd theatre or they wanted some of the spineless RINO's on record voting for impeachment knowing they would get primaried which would give the commie's a better chance at flipping the seat in the future.

Reactions: OUSOONER67
Interesting that pelosi hasn't sent the impeachment article to the senate......can only see 2 reasons, one they'll wait until Obiden is prez and then send over for more absurd theatre or they wanted some of the spineless RINO's on record voting for impeachment knowing they would get primaried which would give the commie's a better chance at flipping the seat in the future.
There goal is to make everything about Trump as long as possible. “Don’t look at our pedo Joe, look at mean ol Trump” as long as possible.

There goal is to make everything about Trump as long as possible. “Don’t look at our pedo Joe, look at mean ol Trump” as long as possible.

Whatever happened to Epstein's killer? Ya'll really got away with it, huh?

• Haha
Reactions: Been Jammin

NOW she's lost you?!

I watched NBC Nightly News, the water bucket carriers for the Communist Party. A couple NBC people seemed to question Beijing Biden's plan to bring America together. The communists are making every effort to divide us.

I watched NBC Nightly News, the water bucket carriers for the Communist Party. A couple NBC people seemed to question Beijing Biden's plan to bring America together. The communists are making every effort to divide us.
Their idea of bringing America together is a one way street of conformity.

Last edited:
She is a notoriously arrogant condescending bitch. Ronald Kessler wrote a book about the Secret Service and she was one of the most despised people the Secret Service had to cover when her father was the Vice President. She was right up there with Hillary Clinton on the hate list by the Secret Service. Looks like half the GOP delegation is going to vote against her in the house to remove her from any leader ship. She needs to go away.

She is a notoriously arrogant condescending bitch. Ronald Kessler wrote a book about the Secret Service and she was one of the most despised people the Secret Service had to cover when her father was the Vice President. She was right up there with Hillary Clinton on the hate list by the Secret Service. Looks like half the GOP delegation is going to vote against her in the house to remove her from any leader ship. She needs to go away.

Yet she got elected and re-elected like clockwork until she tangled w Trump. THink about that.

They’re idea of bringing America together is a one way street of conformity.
That's right my intuitive, learned friend.

When Jo Jo says the word UNITY, that's code for "You'll comply with our edicts or it's your ass."

Nightmares have nightmares that won't be as bad as what's in front of us.

(inasmuch as it's tempting, I won't start drinking again. I'd never stop if I did)

GOP has elevated her and her ilk now for a solid generation.

So if Trump says, "Hey follow me to the Patriot party" you gonna go with him or stay republican?
Liz has been in office for 4 years. Some things I liked, other things I did not. Voting to impeach a guy who’s already got one foot out the door is an insult not only to Trump personally, but to all his policies, most of which I support. Wyoming can live without Liz. Liz can’t live without Wyoming. Will be interesting to see what happens in two years.

People like me have been dissatisfied with the GOP for many years. Will wait and see what happens regarding third party.

Liz has been in office for 4 years. Some things I liked, other things I did not. Voting to impeach a guy who’s already got one foot out the door is an insult not only to Trump personally, but to all his policies, most of which I support. Wyoming can live without Liz. Liz can’t live without Wyoming. Will be interesting to see what happens in two years.

People like me have been dissatisfied with the GOP for many years. Will wait and see what happens regarding third party.

Well, all that glosses over what Trump tried to do. He tried to overturn the election, and sent a mob to congress intent on disrupting the election certification. His actions are inexcusable. I would expect all americans to recognize that.

Reactions: Oh Ess You
Well, all that glosses over what Trump tried to do. He tried to overturn the election, and sent a mob to congress intent on disrupting the election certification. His actions are inexcusable. I would expect all americans to recognize that.
He didn’t send anybody anywhere. Didn’t the Washington Post (or was it the New York Times) have an article in which they reported that the invading idiots had planned this well in advance of the speech?

Look at this affidavit. https://www.washingtonpost.com/cont...86-91f6-6461638e1fc9/?itid=lk_inline_manual_2. Page 6, paragraph 16. This stupid incident was planned in advance by idiots who made their own decisions. If you can show me where Trump is responsible for anything here, then let’s prosecute him under the same conspiracy statutes that these other people are being charged with. I’d be interested in seeing your draft of the probable cause affidavit to charge Trump.

Overturn the election? They followed procedure and the process worked, right? Remember when the Democrats did the same thing back in 2004? Follow the process and it‘ll turn out just fine.

Bullshit. What's inexcusable is the behavior of the liberals and their repeated calls for violence. Especially the last 4 years. They're all totalitarians and powerful hungry assholes.

@Syskatine

I should have added that I’m in favor of prosecuting Trump if the evidence is there to support the charge.
Then you have to support charges against most of the liberals who have advocated for violence and turned a blind eye to all the bullshit in Portland that continues nightly and has for the last 8 or 9 months..

Then you have to support charges against most of the liberals who have advocated for violence and turned a blind eye to all the bullshit in Portland that continues nightly and has for the last 8 or 9 months..
Well, I don’t HAVE to do anything. But, on my own choosing, I support the enforcement of criminal charges against any law breaker.

Sound like a winner?

Well, I don’t HAVE to do anything. But, on my own choosing, I support the enforcement of criminal charges against any law breaker.

Sound like a winner?
Only to be consistent with the principle. If not, then there’s no credibility and it’s just more partisanship. Though you sound like a conservative with principles.

Only to be consistent with the principle. If not, then there’s no credibility and it’s just more partisanship. Though you sound like a conservative with principles.
Stick around. You’ll have fun here.

He didn’t send anybody anywhere. Didn’t the Washington Post (or was it the New York Times) have an article in which they reported that the invading idiots had planned this well in advance of the speech?

Look at this affidavit. https://www.washingtonpost.com/cont...86-91f6-6461638e1fc9/?itid=lk_inline_manual_2. Page 6, paragraph 16. This stupid incident was planned in advance by idiots who made their own decisions. If you can show me where Trump is responsible for anything here, then let’s prosecute him under the same conspiracy statutes that these other people are being charged with. I’d be interested in seeing your draft of the probable cause affidavit to charge Trump.

Overturn the election? They followed procedure and the process worked, right? Remember when the Democrats did the same thing back in 2004? Follow the process and it‘ll turn out just fine.
There was a reason why they never showed a clip of Trump doing what they accuse him of... because it didn't happen. Period. It was like an ink blot test for lefties and once again they showed their deficient mental acuity.

Yeah, if there’s a smoking gun, I really want to see it.

Calling his people to Washington on the day Congress was to certify the presidential vote, having Rudy call their march to the Capitol combat, him saying you must be tough and fight to take your country back, plus stating well before the election and virtually every day since "if he lost it must be stolen from him," working the base with "stop the steal" campaign, and calling the election a fraud daily plus sixty lawsuits, a phone call to Georgia election official pressuring him to find 11,500 votes for Trump to overturn the official results, saying Pence could overturn the election results, yeah, he's completely innocent from inciting his base to commit insurrection and elected Republicans to commit
sedition, to "take their country back."

He's guilty of promoting insurrection and should be Impeached and barred from ever holding office again and every American knows it!

Calling his people to Washingtoon on the day Congress was to certify the presidential vote, having Rudy call their march to the Capitol combat, him saying you must be tough and fight to take your country back, plus stating well before the election and virtually every day since "if he lost it must be stolen from him," working the base with "stop the steal" campaign, and calling the election a fraud daily plus sixty lawsuits, a phone call to Georgia election official pressuring him to find 11,500 votes for Trump to overturn the official results, saying Pence could overturn the election results, yeah, he's completely innocent from inciting his base to commit insurrection and elected Republicans to commit

He's guilty of promoting insurrection and should be Impeached and barred from ever holding office again and every American knows it!
You’re all over the place here. Slow down a little.

We were talking about the riot at the capitol. I’ll focus on your answer that deals with that. If you want to talk about the other stuff later, that’s fine.

So basically, Trump thinks he was cheated and he publicly complains about it. He holds a protest rally. So far, so good.

When did he “have Rudy call their march to the capitol combat”? Are we certain that he had Rudy say something or was Rudy just being Rudy? When did he say “you must be tough and fight to take your country back”? Looking for some context here.

When did he say “you must be tough and fight to take your country back”? Looking for some context here.
He said pretty close to that around the time he said he was gonna march down there with them.

He didn't, of course. One of 10000000 lies that's lost in the circus atmosphere.

Reactions: Oh Ess You
He said pretty close to that around the time he said he was gonna march down there with them.

He didn't, of course. One of 10000000 lies that's lost in the circus atmosphere.
Do you sincerely believe that was an order to riot? Literally? And was that in the same breath as his statement to peacefully demonstrate? Lots of stuff gets lost in the circus atmosphere, that’s for sure.

I plan on fighting Liz Cheney’s re-election bid. But I’m certainly not going to show up with zip ties or some stupid shit.

Reactions: colcord
Syskatine, just how stupid do you think we are?

Math's simplest equation: 1+1=2 is the axiom. It can be argued 0=X. Every single one of us gets it except you and your pals.

Your idol, who can't draw five cars to a Taco Bell drive thru, did not receive 80 million legal votes. Trump did not incite a riot. I listened to every word of his speech. He used small words of the dominant West Germanic language and third most spoken. This is not wave mechanics. Continue your hate for all of us who gets it.

I know you won't get any of this because my getting through to you is completely beyond my reach.

If you notice the MSM's leftist propaganda ministers are not and have not shown video clips of Trump supposedly inciting a riot. They merely make the accusation, without the slightest bit of evidence and the leftist react like Pavlov's dog. The MSM has trained those on the left to react a certain way to certain dog whistles and like the well train dogs they are, they do not disappoint their masters.

Calling his people to Washington on the day Congress was to certify the presidential vote, having Rudy call their march to the Capitol combat, him saying you must be tough and fight to take your country back, plus stating well before the election and virtually every day since "if he lost it must be stolen from him," working the base with "stop the steal" campaign, and calling the election a fraud daily plus sixty lawsuits, a phone call to Georgia election official pressuring him to find 11,500 votes for Trump to overturn the official results, saying Pence could overturn the election results, yeah, he's completely innocent from inciting his base to commit insurrection and elected Republicans to commit

Trump broke you.

Syskatine, just how stupid do you think we are?

Like, on a scale of 1 - 10?

Gotta say, the confusion about correlating people voting vs. people going to Anger Games rallies doesn't suggest real high level operating, my man. And looking at the 1 - 63 record, including in front of Trump appointees, and repeating the Big Lie looks either malevolent or around bottom of the spectrum.

Reactions: CowboyJD
Wish I had the time to look up the video of the terrorists flat saying, "I'm here because Trump told me to be here." and "I left because Trump said to leave" and "I'm here for Trump" and "We're gonna stop them from cheating Trump" and Trump saying, "We're gonna walk down there" etc.

• Haha
Reactions: CoastGuardCowboy
Wish I had the time to look up the video of the terrorists flat saying, "I'm here because Trump told me to be here." and "I left because Trump said to leave" and "I'm here for Trump" and "We're gonna stop them from cheating Trump" and Trump saying, "We're gonna walk down there" etc.
Straight up honest question: Do you want Trump charged criminally in connection with that riot?

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT