ADVERTISEMENT

Dear Liz Cheney

In all seriousness he at least appears to have committed a felony HE signed into law in 2018 according to initial reactions from Politico and other entities. He took classified material to his private residence as a private citizen instead of them going to the national archives. Kind of rich if he broke his own law but Donny is one of a kind in flaunting the law and believing it doesn’t apply to him.

He particularly likes to defy subpoenas until he’s made to comply with them such as this situation. That’s why the “Freedom Caucus”of wingnuts cancelled their grandstanding news conference once the sealed search warrants were unsealed and they learned of the ignored subpoena for those documents. So no raid but simply a search warrant signed by federal judge based on probable cause provided by the DOJ because Donny wouldn’t comply with the subpoena. The distancing from the Grifter in Chief will grow as the facts are uncovered.

Wonder how many more times Donny will plead the fifth when he’s made to testify which he stated in his own words only happens if you’re guilty! So far once to the AG in New York on his fraud charges there.

Get your popcorn because there will be a lot more to come.
Interesting terminology, using the words “appeared” to commit a felony. “Appeared” signifies nothing other than your blind faith/hope that his enemies finally have him. I have a good friend who is a lawyer and his response when accusations of “appearances” get flung about he responds “Prove it!” I would suggest you temper your enthusiasm until these “appearances” are proven in court. Otherwise all you’re really doing is trying to troll the Trump faithful. And that’s @davidallen schtick, you’re culturally appropriating from him. (Picture me wagging my finger at you!)

Interesting terminology, using the words “appeared” to commit a felony. “Appeared” signifies nothing other than your blind faith/hope that his enemies finally have him. I have a good friend who is a lawyer and his response when accusations of “appearances” get flung about he responds “Prove it!” I would suggest you temper your enthusiasm until these “appearances” are proven in court. Otherwise all you’re really doing is trying to troll the Trump faithful. And that’s @davidallen schtick, you’re culturally appropriating from him. (Picture me wagging my finger at you!)
Just re-stating what was reported by Politico. I know it has to be proved but Merrick Garland is very meticulous and has an impressive conviction record. For him to have the warrant unsealed was unusual but threw water on the faux outrage by Republicans of a “raid” that was simply a search warrant that was necessary because Trump didn’t comply with a subpoena for all taken documents.

Politico stated at minimum Trump violated his own law from 2018 to take classified documents once leaving office. They said that was a felony and the reason the DOJ got the search warrant. The questions that follow are why he took them and if any other laws were broken like selling classified information to any enemies. Why did the Saudis pay Kirshner 2 Billion? You do remember Saudi nationals were heavily involved in 9-11! Worth investigating don’t you think if you’re trying to protect our country’s interests and trying to uphold our security and rule of law?

Throw in January 6 and the lack of cooperation with subpoenas and Trump loses any benefit of the doubt relative to his actions and devotion to the rule of law.

Just re-stating what was reported by Politico. I know it has to be proved but Merrick Garland is very meticulous and has an impressive conviction record. For him to have the warrant unsealed was unusual but threw water on the faux outrage by Republicans of a “raid” that was simply a search warrant that was necessary because Trump didn’t comply with a subpoena for all taken documents.

Politico stated at minimum Trump violated his own law from 2018 to take classified documents once leaving office. They said that was a felony and the reason the DOJ got the search warrant. The questions that follow are why he took them and if any other laws were broken like selling classified information to any enemies. Why did the Saudis pay Kirshner 2 Billion? You do remember Saudi nationals were heavily involved in 9-11! Worth investigating don’t you think if you’re trying to protect our country’s interests and trying to uphold our security and rule of law?

Throw in January 6 and the lack of cooperation with subpoenas and Trump loses any benefit of the doubt relative to his actions and devotion to the rule of law.
Yes yer lost.

Reactions: GunsOfFrankEaton

‘I remember having sex with friends @ a young age; showers w/ my dad (probably not appropriate)’

Ashley Biden diary entry

Oh, please. You and your team have never given DJT the benefit of any doubt. The stunning shock of seeing Hillary being humiliated has so psychologically damaged you guys I don’t know if any amount of time will heal your wounds. What’s weird is your reaction to the loss has caused so much emotional damage, but you can’t even see it. You actually have convinced yourselves that you’re operating with objectivity.

Oh, please. You and your team have never given DJT the benefit of any doubt. The stunning shock of seeing Hillary being humiliated has so psychologically damaged you guys I don’t know if any amount of time will heal your wounds. What’s weird is your reaction to the loss has caused so much emotional damage, but you can’t even see it. You actually have convinced yourselves that you’re operating with objectivity.
Hal is just stirrin the pot. Flyby
😂

So what odds you layin Trump goes to jail?

Reactions: OUSOONER67
We know this is really old but I'll remind you again. You can define all seven components of critical thinking. The team of 11 cannot.

So what odds you layin Trump goes to jail?
Looks promising on many fronts….New York real estate tax fraud where he plead the Fifth, Jan.6 Insurrection conspiracy, Mara Lago document Stash and illegal possession and possible treason and espionage act violation, Georgia voting interference, fake electors attempt in Pennsylvania, Wisconsin, and Georgia, with more investigation to come most likely…..stay tuned but maybe to some other places than your wingnut indoctrination channels because you will miss it if you watch them! They’ll cover bird watching and bitch some more about Hunter’s laptop( even though Bannon was on tape admitting they doctored it to hurt Biden’s campaign) not Trump going to jail! 😂 He’s just an upstanding man of stellar character and integrity, NOT!🤦‍♂️

Looks promising on many fronts….New York real estate tax fraud where he plead the Fifth, Jan.6 Insurrection conspiracy, Mara Lago document Stash and illegal possession and possible treason and espionage act violation, Georgia voting interference, fake electors attempt in Pennsylvania, Wisconsin, and Georgia, with more investigation to come most likely…..stay tuned but maybe to some other places than your wingnut indoctrination channels because you will miss it if you watch them! They’ll cover bird watching and bitch some more about Hunter’s laptop( even though Bannon was on tape admitting they doctored it to hurt Biden’s campaign) not Trump going to jail! 😂 He’s just an upstanding man of stellar character and integrity, NOT!🤦‍♂️
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Oh so we should watch CNN, or any of the other CCP/Dim State Run News Outlets that have been telling their Cult for 6 yrs, WE GOT HIM NOW!
And you bought every single one of em. At some point you will have to realize and question and ask why Dear Cult has been lying to you all these yrs. Your next question should be to yourself, why were you so dumb to fall for it every single time?
ElatedDecimalHoverfly-max-1mb.gif

Last edited:
bitch some more about Hunter’s laptop( even though Bannon was on tape admitting they doctored it to hurt Biden’s
Bwaaaaahahahahahahahaha!!!! Another Rachel Maddow, Joy Reid, and Joy Behar rube. You have now officially entered ClinTARD territory.

Can you provide us a link to this Bannon on tape thing? Don't bitch out like your sister ClinTARD.

So what odds you putting out there?

Reactions: iasooner2000
They’ll cover bird watching and bitch some more about Hunter’s laptop( even though Bannon was on tape admitting they doctored it to hurt Biden’s campaign) not Trump going to jail! 😂
You sure about this? Would love to hear that recording.

Also, are you aware that both the NYT and WaPo believe the laptop to be real? And get this…the FBI seized the laptop in 2019 from the computer shop. Think maybe Bannon talked the FBI into letting him have access to their evidence vault?

Also, are you aware that both the NYT and WaPo believe the laptop to be real? And get this…the FBI seized the laptop in 2019 from the computer shop. Think maybe Bannon talked the FBI into letting him have access to their evidence vault?
Careful now. That's way outside the narrative he's been fed by Rachel, Joy, and Joy.

I love it when they eat each other.

Reactions: wyomingosualum

It's obviouse. Yer moms let ya down tyrone. 😂

OK, which one of you right wing whackos created the dnhall account to make leftists look like blithering idiots? (As if they needed any help)
The only blithering idiots are you Trumplicans. Talk about devoid of rational thought or ability to separate truth from fiction you are the most gullible A-holes ever created! Proof is NONE of the conspiracies you’ve been fed ever come true because there is no basis in fact! But none of you realize it or ever question it! Lap up some more propaganda created specifically for your special kind of gullible!

They say you can’t fix stupid and many of you still supporting Orange Julius are living proof of that reality so business will continue to be good at Fox, Breitbart, OAN, and Newsmax as they spread misinformation and wingnut indoctrination to the gullible.

Keep those lips firmly planted on Donny’s butt! Enjoy his journey with the rule of law! It will require a lot of popcorn to endure because he broke the law so many times as POTUS it will take time to unravel and gather all the corruption and guilty minions he duped along the way!

Stay tuned! I’m sure the DOJ is just getting started! They’re just now turning the focus on his staff and his insiders leading directly to him. Several are cutting deals because they see the net closing around the whole corrupt bunch and their leader.

The only blithering idiots are you Trumplicans. Talk about devoid of rational thought or ability to separate truth from fiction you are the most gullible A-holes ever created! Proof is NONE of the conspiracies you’ve been fed ever come true because there is no basis in fact! But none of you realize it or ever question it! Lap up some more propaganda created specifically for your special kind of gullible!

They say you can’t fix stupid and many of you still supporting Orange Julius are living proof of that reality so business will continue to be good at Fox, Breitbart, OAN, and Newsmax as they spread misinformation and wingnut indoctrination to the gullible.

Keep those lips firmly planted on Donny’s butt! Enjoy his journey with the rule of law! It will require a lot of popcorn to endure because he broke the law so many times as POTUS it will take time to unravel and gather all the corruption and guilty minions he duped along the way!

Stay tuned! I’m sure the DOJ is just getting started! They’re just now turning the focus on his staff and his insiders leading directly to him. Several are cutting deals because they see the net closing around the whole corrupt bunch and their leader.
Cramping? Bitch.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT