ADVERTISEMENT

Dear Liz Cheney

Straight up honest question: Do you want Trump charged criminally in connection with that riot?
No. I don't think it would stick, his conduct is too far removed from the actual crimes.

That's not to say he shouldn't be impeached or prosecuted for other crimes, though.

No. I don't think it would stick, his conduct is too far removed from the actual crimes.

That's not to say he shouldn't be impeached or prosecuted for other crimes, though.

What other crimes? Hurting the little feelers of those that are emotionally challenged?

Reactions: colcord
I believe he should be convicted of Impeachment but doubt there is enough balls in the Republican caucus to do it. He then needs to be barred from holding any federal office ever again. You don’t have a hand (inciting) in attacking Democracy and Congress, with six lives lost, and get away with it imo.

I believe he should be convicted of Impeachment but doubt there is enough balls in the Republican caucus to do it. He then needs to be barred from holding any federal office ever again. You don’t have a hand (inciting) in attacking Democracy and Congress, with six lives lost, and get away with it imo.

this is absolutely the poster child for mental illness. You are sick and you need medicine, just because you don’t have a cancer or physical symptoms doesn’t mean you don’t have a real disease.

If you would like to Prove me wrong, just show us that you condemned what the politicians did by encouraging riots, raising funds for their defense (no peaceful protestors were arrested) during the George Floyd summer. Just find it and show it to us and I’ll leave you alone. Be the one lefty here with a shred of credibility. I dare you.

Calling his people to Washington on the day Congress was to certify the presidential vote, having Rudy call their march to the Capitol combat, him saying you must be tough and fight to take your country back, plus stating well before the election and virtually every day since "if he lost it must be stolen from him," working the base with "stop the steal" campaign, and calling the election a fraud daily plus sixty lawsuits, a phone call to Georgia election official pressuring him to find 11,500 votes for Trump to overturn the official results, saying Pence could overturn the election results, yeah, he's completely innocent from inciting his base to commit insurrection and elected Republicans to commit
sedition, to "take their country back."

He's guilty of promoting insurrection and should be Impeached and barred from ever holding office again and every American knows it!
giphy.gif

Yeah, I agree with that and with your reasoning.

Now you’ve got me really curious on the “other crimes” front. Please elaborate when you have the chance.

Wish I had the time to look up the video of the terrorists flat saying, "I'm here because Trump told me to be here." and "I left because Trump said to leave" and "I'm here for Trump" and "We're gonna stop them from cheating Trump" and Trump saying, "We're gonna walk down there" etc.

if I beat somebody up and say Biden told me to, he is responsible

this is absolutely the poster child for mental illness. You are sick and you need medicine, just because you don’t have a cancer or physical symptoms doesn’t mean you don’t have a real disease.

If you would like to Prove me wrong, just show us that you condemned what the politicians did by encouraging riots, raising funds for their defense (no peaceful protestors were arrested) during the George Floyd summer. Just find it and show it to us and I’ll leave you alone. Be the one lefty here with a shred of credibility. I dare you.

Why in heck are you trying to use a false equivalency? I never said anything about any of you supporting insurrection or the assault on Congress and I dang sure didn’t support rioting and looting in the BLM summer crap. Both of us probably support peaceful protest but not insurrection and trying to overturn government or riots, looting, or burning innocent businesses!

I don’t want to speak for you guys but I assume you didn’t want Pence and Pelosi hung or do you want an Authoritarian government where only a strong man with armed supporters is supreme leader and votes of the majority don’t count?

I don’t live on the politics board like some probably do because I’m not changing any of you and you’re not changing me so that’s the way it is. I understand that how about you?

Yeah, I agree with that and with your reasoning.

Now you’ve got me really curious on the “other crimes” front. Please elaborate when you have the chance.
He was prominently mentioned in the cohen Information as a coconspirator. Ny AG has been investigating his foundation, and he entered a consent decree not to open another one. He paid back $24mm for Trump U fraud and no charges were filed (S.O.L may have run). Those are what's in the public record, God knows what he did as potus. His inauguration has an investigation going on, and he may have pocketed a good amount of the post- 20 election fundraising. People also say he raised way more campaign money that was spent. I promise he can't help himself if millions of $ are sitting there.

He was prominently mentioned in the cohen Information as a coconspirator. Ny AG has been investigating his foundation, and he entered a consent decree not to open another one. He paid back $24mm for Trump U fraud and no charges were filed (S.O.L may have run). Those are what's in the public record, God knows what he did as potus. His inauguration has an investigation going on, and he may have pocketed a good amount of the post- 20 election fundraising. People also say he raised way more campaign money that was spent. I promise he can't help himself if millions of $ are sitting there.
A lot of speculation there, as you’re aware. But if he is dirty, it’s not going to hurt my feelings to see him pay the piper. Would be a long shot.

The IRS and state of New York have had the records for many years. I would think that if there was anything there worth looking at that it would have been sniffed out* before now. So I think you’re likely to be disappointed when it’s all done.

* Catch that? A little Biden reference there....

SMemmett, I have an English typewriter. I can't illustrate the symbols.
Maybe this will help. I took liberties of course as I was measuring people and not planets, airplanes or machinery.

I designated Biden's frame of reference as stationary y. He didn't campaign. He stayed in the basement. The rare rally brought out supporters in the dozens. I designated Biden mobile a in one formula.

I designated Trump frame of reference as mobile a. He campaigned and I read he drew larger crowds as he went forward

My 5th formula I introduced a very large down ticket blue wave and large rally crowds which delivered an all time 80 million LEGAL vote total for Biden.

Worst formula showed probability of Biden receiving 80 million legal votes 0.00000000093.

Why in heck are you trying to use a false equivalency? I never said anything about any of you supporting insurrection or the assault on Congress and I dang sure didn’t support rioting and looting in the BLM summer crap. Both of us probably support peaceful protest but not insurrection and trying to overturn government or riots, looting, or burning innocent businesses!

I don’t want to speak for you guys but I assume you didn’t want Pence and Pelosi hung or do you want an Authoritarian government where only a strong man with armed supporters is supreme leader and votes of the majority don’t count?

I don’t live on the politics board like some probably do because I’m not changing any of you and you’re not changing me so that’s the way it is. I understand that how about you?

Personally I think people that are protesting in this country are a bunch of loons. The only problem we have in this country is people have it to good and to much time on their hands to think of shit to bitch about. Hell even those living in supposed poverty have big flat screen TVs, cable or satellite TV, computers, the latest and greatest I-phone and all the other luxuries of life. Hell I just bought our first flat screen TV a couple of years ago and my I-phone 6 works just fine.

Personally I think people that are protesting in this country are a bunch of loons. The only problem we have in this country is people have it to good and to much time on their hands to think of shit to bitch about. Hell even those living in supposed poverty have big flat screen TVs, cable or satellite TV, computers, the latest and greatest I-phone and all the other luxuries of life. Hell I just bought our first flat screen TV a couple of years ago and my I-phone 6 works just fine.
Shauna told me she could tell me the "tricks" to obtain my own "free" Obama phone.

Bruthuh Chahlie lives across the street from the mother of his and kids so they can get the monthly taxpayer check and Medicaid. The Dimms blew it with Chalie. He ain't black. He didn't vote to fire 11,000 at Keystone Pipeline.

Do you sincerely believe that was an order to riot? Literally? And was that in the same breath as his statement to peacefully demonstrate? Lots of stuff gets lost in the circus atmosphere, that’s for sure.

I plan on fighting Liz Cheney’s re-election bid. But I’m certainly not going to show up with zip ties or some stupid shit.
The rioters said he sent them. I know they are really stupid, but how is that different than a lot of his supporters.

The rioters said he sent them. I know they are really stupid, but how is that different than a lot of his supporters.
Can you provide a timeline on when he gave the rioters their orders?

Edit: And it would be super helpful if you could provide a transcript or maybe a video clip of Trump giving the order. Thanks.

The article you present doesn’t answer the question. To summarize the article, it’s all Trump’s fault, but there’s no specifics. And that’s basically my point. I can show you where Trump asked for a peaceful demonstration, but you can’t show me where he ordered a riot.

The article you present doesn’t answer the question. To summarize the article, it’s all Trump’s fault, but there’s no specifics. And that’s basically my point. I can show you where Trump asked for a peaceful demonstration, but you can’t show me where he ordered a riot.
Get your facts straight! Nobody is saying he ordered a riot. They’re saying he ordered an insurrection!

You can make your case one of two ways, IMO. First, you have to show that the speech at the rally which immediately preceded the riot contained orders that clearly instructed the rioters to riot. The problem with this is that the FBI stated in their charging documents that the rioters planned this in advance. And that makes sense to me. Nobody shows up to a rally with their pith helmets and zip ties or whatever other ridiculous shit spontaneously. So I can’t see where that’s going to be provable, especially when in this same speech Trump asks for a peaceful demonstration.

Your only other way of proving Trump instigated this is to find some language from previous speeches or tweets or elsewhere that proves the allegation. And maybe it’s there. While I support most of Trump’s policies, there is plenty about him that I don’t care for; mostly his running off at the mouth (or fingertips if tweeting). But all I’ve seen to this point is allegations and no proof to back it up.

He/She's probably not going to visit this thread again.

Your only other way of proving Trump instigated this is to find some language from previous speeches or tweets or elsewhere that proves the allegation. And maybe it’s there. While I support most of Trump’s policies, there is plenty about him that I don’t care for; mostly his running off at the mouth (or fingertips if tweeting). But all I’ve seen to this point is allegations and no proof to back it up.

When people are on video in the riot flying Trump flags, and saying, "I'm here because Trump told me to come" and "I'm leaving because Trump told me to leave" and Trump just told them to go down there, and his people organized the rally, I'm not sure what level of proof you need. Republicans are like, "Well, Trump didn't confess, and if he did you know how he is, that doesn't mean anything."

When people are on video in the riot flying Trump flags, and saying, "I'm here because Trump told me to come" and "I'm leaving because Trump told me to leave" and Trump just told them to go down there, and his people organized the rally, I'm not sure what level of proof you need. Republicans are like, "Well, Trump didn't confess, and if he did you know how he is, that doesn't mean anything."
Proof beyond a reasonable doubt would be a great place to start. And yes, Trump wanted them to go to the capitol. But you're leaving out the part where he instructed the robots to peacefully demonstrate. That’s a huge problem for your case here, as is trying to tie Trump into the leap from demonstration to riot.

Proof beyond a reasonable doubt would be a great place to start. And yes, Trump wanted them to go to the capitol. But you're leaving out the part where he instructed the robots to peacefully demonstrate. That’s a huge problem for your case here, as is trying to tie Trump into the leap from demonstration to riot.

Well I'm not sure if it's anonymous, but it was widely reported he took glee in the riot and was confused why other people in the white house weren't enjoying it on tv. The people were invited to attend by Trump, they were pissed over his election lies, and they attributed their behavior to Trump.

I get it -- you want "beyond a reasonable doubt" like an American citizen gets in a criminal case. It'd be nice if republicans held their politicians to a higher standard. Hell he had a contemporaneous memo of him trying to frame Vindman in Ukraine, then tried to hide the memo, and STILL ya'll thought he was all good. LOL there isn't any proof that's would satisfy you guys, why not just say so? You're acting like you have a problem with him stirring up the riot? Just own it.

Well I'm not sure if it's anonymous, but it was widely reported he took glee in the riot and was confused why other people in the white house weren't enjoying it on tv. The people were invited to attend by Trump, they were pissed over his election lies, and they attributed their behavior to Trump.

I get it -- you want "beyond a reasonable doubt" like an American citizen gets in a criminal case. It'd be nice if republicans held their politicians to a higher standard. Hell he had a contemporaneous memo of him trying to frame Vindman in Ukraine, then tried to hide the memo, and STILL ya'll thought he was all good. LOL there isn't any proof that's would satisfy you guys, why not just say so? You're acting like you have a problem with him stirring up the riot? Just own it.

First thought after reading that, how many McRibs do you freeze?

When Republicans hold their politicians to a higher standard? You might want to take a look in that mirror and consider taking your own advice about your own party.

LOL there isn't any proof that's would satisfy you guys, why not just say so? You're acting like you have a problem with him stirring up the riot? Just own it.
Just connect the dots. Close the circle. But no. Sounds like you’re kissing it off now because you know it’s unprovable based on currently known evidence. You have a shitty case, so I’d kiss it off, too.

I want rioters to be punished for their deeds. All rioters. Period.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT