ADVERTISEMENT

Dear Liz Cheney

Coming from someone that supports a party who's tent includes Ilhan Omar, Rasid Talib, AOC and Pelosi that sage advice.
@dnhall would never support a party that took people into the capital to take it over......

ocasio-cortez-protest-ht-ps_hpMain_20181113-160911_16x9t_992.jpg

Absolutely no sympathy for or tolerance of insurrectionists or those that incite them. Any REAL AMERICAN should feel the same way!
Your party, and Vice President Harris, paid the bail for the very people you just said you have no tolerance for and continue to allow them to destroy lives and businesses. So, please, stop spewing your hypocritical lunacy.

A reminder: In a population of 331 million with an average IQ of 98, there are nowhere near 81 million stupid enough to vote for a shrub who draws 11.6 million to a TV audience for his first address to Congress. Anyone who's slept through a course in classical mechanics knows this.

I could give every detail of my formula, but it would be a complete waste of my time. Almost everyone here fully understands. If 2012Bearcat can't can't get through to those who don't, I surely can't.

@dnhall would never support a party that took people into the capital to take it over......

A reminder: In a population of 331 million with an average IQ of 98, there are nowhere near 81 million stupid enough to vote for a shrub who draws 11.6 million to a TV audience for his first address to Congress. Anyone who's slept through a course in classical mechanics knows this.

I could give every detail of my formula, but it would be a complete waste of my time. Almost everyone here fully understands. If 2012Bearcat can't can't get through to those who don't, I surely can't.
And yet you’re still in the minority politically despite your perceived intellect and formulaic BS because most Americans loathe insurrectionists and those who brought them to Washington on the day the electoral vote was to be certified and then fomented their attack on our government by sending them to the Capitol to get Pence to overthrow the certified electoral vote results.
Guessing you didn’t do well in American history class.
I did really well just didn’t think I would live to see an ex-president and his followers try to overthrow our established democracy! I guess you want to move on from democracy to autocracy or monarchy or complete fascism?

And yet you’re still in the minority politically despite your perceived intellect and formulaic BS because most Americans loathe insurrectionists and those who brought them to Washington on the day the electoral vote was to be certified and then fomented their attack on our government by sending them to the Capitol to get Pence to overthrow the certified electoral vote results.

I did really well just didn’t think I would live to see an ex-president and his followers try to overthrow our established democracy! I guess you want to move on from democracy to autocracy or monarchy or complete fascism?
Republic

it was a rigged election, pussyflake.

You have TDS or GOP derangement syndrome or are you that stupid? Can you really NOT see what's running the country now? You really can't see Biden the senile puppet of the extreme anti American global left really? Or just come out and say you are anti American and want it totally transformed. Most your leftist cronies are coming out and saying it- why not you?

Youre like our republicans elected officials that promise for good conservative stuff then get into office and sell us out- which one is it?

You have TDS or GOP derangement syndrome or are you that stupid? Can you really NOT see what's running the country now? You really can't see Biden the senile puppet of the extreme anti American global left really? Or just come out and say you are anti American and want it totally transformed. Most your leftist cronies are coming out and saying it- why not you?

Youre like our republicans elected officials that promise for good conservative stuff then get into office and sell us out- which one is it?
What one says and especially how one says it defines one.

osuintx, As you well know, what we type provides a gold mine of information for those among us with the ability to reason. You present some excellent questions.

What do you think the libs did with the Russian collusion bullshit for 2 1/2 years? They simply couldn't accept the results of an election so they launched a soft coup. Then a bogus impeachment not once but twice. So please stop with your drivel. Teachers like you are the reason that sending kids to school is like playing Russian Roulette with their minds. Just utter illogical propaganda.

What do you think the libs did with the Russian collusion bullshit for 2 1/2 years? They simply couldn't accept the results of an election so they launched a soft coup. Then a bogus impeachment not once but twice. So please stop with your drivel. Teachers like you are the reason that sending kids to school is like playing Russian Roulette with their minds. Just utter illogical propaganda.
I didn’t teach ANYTHING political because I taught science! Besides, how long do you think someone would last in conservative Oklahoma trying to be too political from a progressive point of view?

I spent 24 years of my 37 as an administrator so no indoctrination fears from me.

I didn’t teach ANYTHING political because I taught science! Besides, how long do you think someone would last in conservative Oklahoma trying to be too political from a progressive point of view?

I spent 24 years of my 37 as an administrator so no indoctrination fears from me.
"Progressive?"

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

I love how people in chino's sitting in a circle listening to a politician speak is the same thing as an insurrectionist riot that killed cops.

Functional equivalence, anyone? Whatever it takes to explain away all the killing and rioting and insurrection.

Any other incidents of dems doing this shocking behavior of sitting in a circle with signs and listening?

Well, they had a special investigator. Followed the law. And yeah, Russia's involvement in manipulating the dumbest slice of the electorate is pretty well established. Check out the Mueller report. Or does that not count? Compare that with having a riot and insurrection. I'm glad I'm not a maga thug having to explain that away.

Why do you think America's enemy worked so hard to get Trump elected? Probably because they love America and knew he'd do a good job. I think all the criminals around Trump is probably a pretty good indication of why Russia wanted him so badly.

One thing we can't disagree on: The ol' US of A kicked Fatass back to maralago. Sorry, Vladimir.

I love how people in chino's sitting in a circle listening to a politician speak is the same thing as an insurrectionist riot that killed cops.

Functional equivalence, anyone? Whatever it takes to explain away all the killing and rioting and insurrection.

Any other incidents of dems doing this shocking behavior of sitting in a circle with signs and listening?

Well, they had a special investigator. Followed the law. And yeah, Russia's involvement in manipulating the dumbest slice of the electorate is pretty well established. Check out the Mueller report. Or does that not count? Compare that with having a riot and insurrection. I'm glad I'm not a maga thug having to explain that away.

Why do you think America's enemy worked so hard to get Trump elected? Probably because they love America and knew he'd do a good job. I think all the criminals around Trump is probably a pretty good indication of why Russia wanted him so badly.

One thing we can't disagree on: The ol' US of A kicked Fatass back to maralago. Sorry, Vladimir.

BWAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA tell us more about not accepting the results of an election!

1 - 63.

Capitol-Insurrection-Trump-Coup.jpg
You need help really badly. I'm embarrassed for you.

How did those cops die again, pussyflake?

Reactions: iasooner2000

13 years as a glorified babysitter, 24 years as a paper shuffler. Just sayin.

Liz Cheney - vilified for speaking truth.
Mattie Gaetz - celebrated for banging a youth.

Y’all are really something.

Liz Cheney - vilified for speaking truth.
You like Liz now all of a sudden. Says a lot. All I have to do is hold up a cross with the word “Halliburton“ on it and you’ll screech and back away in fear. :)

Mattie Gaetz - celebrated for banging a youth.
You have the proof or just forget the word “allegedly”? And I missed the celebration.

You like Liz now all of a sudden. Says a lot. All I have to do is hold up a cross with the word “Halliburton“ on it and you’ll screech and back away in fear. :)

You have the proof or just forget the word “allegedly”? And I missed the celebration.

I have no use for either of them. I am just enjoying the show. Let the purge continue... That and I thought it was a clever rhyme.

Reactions: wyomingosualum

WHat?? Who likes Liz Cheney now?

It is a pretty amazing move --- kick her off because... she spoke the truth. Can't imagine what you'd say if democrats kicked someone out of their position because they told the truth about something.

• Haha
Reactions: Marocain Poke

OMG! You're STILL not accepting the 2016 election. You STILL think Russia actually had an effect on it. You STILL think that Mueller was competent. You STILL think that Weismann and his 15 other democratic donors was a legit investigation. You STILL think the dossier was a legit basis for an investigation. But even more confounding, you STILL think Russia would have preferred Trump over the" "bought and paid for" Clintons or the "on-the-take" Biden. They are both obsequious pussies next to Trump. Putin would have eaten them alive.

No sane or rational person can, or should, arrive at that conclusion in the face of all the facts to the contrary. But we are talking about liberals here, so, nothing surprises me anymore.

OMG! You're STILL not accepting the 2016 election. You STILL think Russia actually had an effect on it. You STILL think that Mueller was competent. You STILL think that Weismann and his 15 other democratic donors was a legit investigation. You STILL think the dossier was a legit basis for an investigation. But even more confounding, you STILL think Russia would have preferred Trump over the" "bought and paid for" Clintons or the "on-the-take" Biden. They are both obsequious pussies next to Trump. Putin would have eaten them alive.

No sane or rational person can, or should, arrive at that conclusion in the face of all the facts to the contrary. But we are talking about liberals here, so, nothing surprises me anymore.
You're wasting your time with this ph@ggot.

A couple of those are actually true. Damn you get the blue ribbon for slothful caricature of librul strawmen, though. Loyal and binary right past the finish line. gigo. You know what that means?

WHat?? Who likes Liz Cheney now?

It is a pretty amazing move --- kick her off because... she spoke the truth. Can't imagine what you'd say if democrats kicked someone out of their position because they told the truth about something.
I’m not voting for her because of her impeachment vote. I don’t know what “truth” you’re talking about.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT