ADVERTISEMENT

Cryptocurrencies

brtinla

Heisman Candidate
Jul 11, 2005
Besides the obvious Bitcoin and Ether, what are you buying and why?

loil, I sold the doge when I doubled my $. Should have hung on but doubling your $$ is never bad.

It seems like it is pretty easy to trade (and make money), though BTC is not quite as volatile as it used to be.

Got Doge at 4.7 cents, was up to 45 cents, back down to like mid-20's (still up).

Last edited:
Don’t look now but BTC is down to $55K, actually quite a drop. Hopefully, it doesn't go much lower for my benefit. It usually moves more on the weekend (no institutional investors to calm the waters). Definitely a buying opportunity for those not already invested in BTC.

Last edited:
I'm just in on Bitcoin and Algo (and not a lot in either). Bought a little bit more algo today on the dip. I wanted to get in on Dodge last week but coinbase still doesn't have it listed.

I'm just in on Bitcoin and Algo (and not a lot in either). Bought a little bit more algo today on the dip. I wanted to get in on Dodge last week but coinbase still doesn't have it listed.
I do find it odd how much Coinbase has fought putting Dogecoin on their platform. You can buy on Robinhood or Binance. The reason for the big jump was it got listed on Binance.

I do find it odd how much Coinbase has fought putting Dogecoin on their platform. You can buy on Robinhood or Binance. The reason for the big jump was it got listed on Binance.
Placing are accepting it as payment, bet they'd get a little off the top for the transaction?

Placing are accepting it as payment, bet they'd get a little off the top for the transaction?
Also Coinbase has like one of the higher fees for buying and selling. I would have thought they missed on an some income the last week or so.

Oh yeah, Doge has been moving both ways like crazy the past week or so. My measely $50 fun "investment" is up about 800% lol

Oh yeah, Doge has been moving both ways like crazy the past week or so. My measely $50 fun "investment" is up about 800% lol
So tomorrow is Doge Day allegedly. I almost sold last night and three times today. Predictions of 69 cents tomorrow. 100 people control Doge basically. If it hits 69 cents or higher I think I am selling at the slightest next dip. Tuesday of last week I wanted to take 1k and invest it all in Doge and my wife put her foot down. She just doesn't have that gambler in her. For me there was no way to lose money because it was like 7 cents so if it dropped a couple cents.... who cares. I lose less then 100 bucks but man I could have tripled that rate already.

So tomorrow is Doge Day allegedly. I almost sold last night and three times today. Predictions of 69 cents tomorrow. 100 people control Doge basically. If it hits 69 cents or higher I think I am selling at the slightest next dip. Tuesday of last week I wanted to take 1k and invest it all in Doge and my wife put her foot down. She just doesn't have that gambler in her. For me there was no way to lose money because it was like 7 cents so if it dropped a couple cents.... who cares. I lose less then 100 bucks but man I could have tripled that rate already.
How much you buying tonight?

How much you buying tonight?
I don't know. I don't know if I want to to just roll with what I have invested already and see if I can just make a couple grand or do I double down and see if it hits tomorrow. Only crappy thing though now that it is 37-39 cents is that you can lose your money now. When it was 7 cents no way it drops fast enough were you go broke. I have also hit on a decent stock this week. I just want to cash out on both so bad. On Doge I am convinced it is played out but then you go to bed and wake up and it hits 40 cents again and holds at basically 39 all day. This shit is fun. I can't lose the vacation money though or my wife will kill me. If I gamble tonight it would be more in the 200ish range. I bought so low I don't think that screws my average.

Back down to 35c. Two major selloffs this am. Holding onto mine regardless, unless hits above 50c.

I bought it for the memes and fun lol

Back down to 35c. Two major selloffs this am. Holding onto mine regardless, unless hits above 50c.

I bought it for the memes and fun lol
I think that was the dip before the climb I am all locked in now. Lets ride this wave. Daddy needs a new cannon!!!

I think Musk got stoned today and is forgetting about Doge Day.....

Anyone sell off yet? This is terrible. I am going to need to smoke tonight after this. Freaking Musk never trust that essence of penis.

Reactions: squeak
Pretty good thread on TMB about crypto to follow along. BTC, ETH, LINK, ADA, XRP, VET, MATIC and a few others I’m keeping an eye on

@CowboyJD man I could have bought two cannons. I guess I was wrong. Congrats to all you who held on to it.
I sold when I doubled my $$. Well, you never lose $$ by taking a profit. And those holding may not be able to get out when it crashes.

We ought to conduct an experiment. Pick a Crypto that is very cheap but has some credible backstory. Something less than a dollar but not much over. We all agree to buy it on the same day while simultaneously hyping it on this board, the main board and all our social media platforms as well as friends and family. Wonder how much we could move and get momentum around one?

We ought to conduct an experiment. Pick a Crypto that is very cheap but has some credible backstory. Something less than a dollar but not much over. We all agree to buy it on the same day while simultaneously hyping it on this board, the main board and all our social media platforms as well as friends and family. Wonder how much we could move and get momentum around one?

$Cat is the obvious choice here.

I like this play. I’m in for a G.

What platform are you guys using? I have Coinbase but it doesn’t have doge and others

Well took my first beating this week. I think I am going to take a couple days off.

I use Robinhood and Cash app for simple goofing around trading. Have made about $700 off of a couple hundred in and just playing around...

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT