ADVERTISEMENT

Crazy COVID Update

Zero Covid rules for Isle of Man! Small place but hope more will follow- people are beat the F down with all this authoritarian control. Always wondered why my parents cussed Uncle Sam.....now I know why. Open the F up USA

How do masks such as surgical masks, or n95 masks not let you breathe oxygen, or exchange it for carbon dioxide when you exhale
The fatalities among surgeons, nurses, anesthesiologists, and other OR staff who wear masks all day must be alarming. All those years. All those lives. And all because of masks.

Sigh.

The fatalities among surgeons, nurses, anesthesiologists, and other OR staff who wear masks all day must be alarming. All those years. All those lives. And all because of masks.
Sigh.
Did you even watch the Lee Merrit video a few posts back? You absolutely don't want to know the truth bc it would kill all your govt and media disgusting obedience over a non deadly Plandemic - you've been put on your knees by nanny Uncle Sam and proudly don your little crap bacteria ridden mask don't you?

fact: a child has a greater percent of being struck by lightning than dying of covid. Hey but wear yourdisgusting little virtue signaling bandana around your nose geez

Unhinged alert!
That all you got? No one unhinged but you obedient guys that are supposed to be men and taking care of the country- that's really all you have? Sad You damn sure wouldn't tell any of the media or bureaucrats stealing all your money they were unhinged now would you?

Covid the killer...it not only killed the flu in China West (that's us) it killed it in other countries WOW
https://gab.com/RobbyStarbuck/posts/105656683325429200

There are logical reasons to explain the lowering of the number of flu cases this year. First, less mobility/interaction. While I'm not fearful of Covid, the wife and I rarely have social interaction these days. A lot of our restaurants are still not allowing seating inside, if they are still in business at all. Sporting events have been closed down or limited, and we work from home. For people like my almost 90 year old grandmother who caught the flu probably each of the last 5/6 years, she doesn't go to the doctor or the store as often and so her chance of exposure is less. The flu isn't quite as contagious as Covid. Which means that the lack of personal contact will lower the case count dramatically. In general, we don't know how many people are like my wife and I who had Covid but did not ever go get tested. We did what we were supposed to do and we didn't spread the virus to anybody, because we didn't see anybody between when we were infected and when our symptoms were gone. Since the flu and Covid are very similar from a symptom perspective, how many people have done the same thing that we did?

Or way more simpler and way more believable they have counted flu cases of Covid (as well as heart disease, pneumonia, bronchitis., accidental deaths et al )I put a 99.96% that I'm right on this similar to the numbers of survivability of having Covid - sans the 80+ year old people with comorbidities who could die from having any virus. SSOOO much info out there that this is true (front line DRS that got censored for stating the truth bc it would cut out vaccines and control of government et al) plus maybe the biggest- from the CDC site itself the numbers of the deaths DID NOT Go up in 2020 hmmmmm

I did forget to mention one other purpose of the Plandemic - also to make billions and billions injecting a non needed vaccine into millions who have been brainwashed into thinking they needed it. We keep making corrupt politicians and big Pharma uber rich. We need to castrate DC from us and quit watching MSM. Power back to the states- I'm sick of the corrupt elite
I don’t see how people don’t see how evil, greedy and dangerous pharma is. They own the government. They cannot be sued for adverse vaccine reactions. They generally fund vaccines with grant and federal money, and have zero risk or oversight. It’s been proven that many new vaccines have mercury, lead, and ficking fetal tissue in them for gods sake. Why? Why is pharma the only industry that price gouging is perfectly legal? Why is every FDA appointed head straight from being a ceo of a pharma company that they now are supposed to police? Why are they always right into lobbying after leaving that? Kids now are supposed to get 28 damn vaccines, yet we are unhealthier than ever.

could it be possible that pharma could be conspiring to keep us sick? They do it all the time. (See Purdue, oxy, narcan, and their federally funded opioid addiction treatment centers and rehabs. Create a problem, monopolize the solutions and profit on both ends) Not a great business model for them to heal rather than treat people. I really don’t see how so many can’t even entertain this logic. Especially when time and time again they’ve been exposed to doing exactly these things.

Reactions: CoastGuardCowboy
The governments of the world have a history of picking at least temporary winners and losers. Case in point, asbestos. There were tons of federal and state mandates that required they use asbestos for pretty much anything that could be made out of it. That includes building insulation, shingles on the roof, as well as thousands of other places. Companies were happy to oblige and then people started getting cancer. Initially, there were protections in place, but when the numbers started showing the death count rising and people had no recourse, the government pulled their protections. The lawsuits drove a very large percentage of companies that built those things, which were mandated and protected, out of business and tens of thousands of lives were either lost or at least diminished.

These protections will only last until a big enough suit hits the right judge that forced the government to take accountability. There is always somebody liable. If these vaccines did prove to be a major problem to the health of millions, their bought and paid for legislators will be quick to duck away and Big Pharma becomes free game. There is no such thing as permanent protection. The government can and will change the rules when enough pressure is applied.

I don’t see how people don’t see how evil, greedy and dangerous pharma is. They own the government. They cannot be sued for adverse vaccine reactions. They generally fund vaccines with grant and federal money, and have zero risk or oversight. It’s been proven that many new vaccines have mercury, lead, and ficking fetal tissue in them for gods sake. Why? Why is pharma the only industry that price gouging is perfectly legal? Why is every FDA appointed head straight from being a ceo of a pharma company that they now are supposed to police? Why are they always right into lobbying after leaving that? Kids now are supposed to get 28 damn vaccines, yet we are unhealthier than ever.

could it be possible that pharma could be conspiring to keep us sick? They do it all the time. (See Purdue, oxy, narcan, and their federally funded opioid addiction treatment centers and rehabs. Create a problem, monopolize the solutions and profit on both ends) Not a great business model for them to heal rather than treat people. I really don’t see how so many can’t even entertain this logic. Especially when time and time again they’ve been exposed to doing exactly these things.
Many believe this exact thing you're saying- money and power greed make you do some immoral $hit..

Reactions: CoastGuardCowboy
Sorry man, not going to just click on random links. In general, not a fan of any social media platforms including Gab.

Latest information from my current favorite source location, Israel. In the past month, Israel has a stated death count due to Covid of1,433 during the month of January. Of those, over 97% were people that were not vaccinated. Since more than 1/3 of the population has now been vaccinated with at least one dose, that is a pretty compelling story for the vaccine. They almost exclusively use Pfizer's vaccine though they do have some Moderna. They have some of the Russian Sputnik vaccine, but to the best of my knowledge, there is no data about it that has yet been released. For people like me who have been screaming for real data, the fact that Israel is really struggling with the virus (74 out of every 100000 people are currently considered to have covid compared to 40 in the US). They also have all the variants running wild in their small country. So actually seeing data that says that out of those that have died, less than 3% had been vaccinated (and the largest majority of those - about 78% - got the virus within days after getting their first dose before their antibodies kicked in from the vaccine). What does this mean? It means the vaccine does in fact work on two fronts. It lowers the risk of catching the virus considerably. With about 3% of the population having weakened immune systems due to outlying factors as well as the elderly who's immune system tends to be weaker as a result of age. That answers the bulk of the questions as to why it isn't a 100% thing. The results of this are truly amazing for those of us that want life to return to some form of normal.

Sorry man, not going to just click on random links. In general, not a fan of any social media platforms including Gab.

Latest information from my current favorite source location, Israel. In the past month, Israel has a stated death count due to Covid of1,433 during the month of January. Of those, over 97% were people that were not vaccinated. Since more than 1/3 of the population has now been vaccinated with at least one dose, that is a pretty compelling story for the vaccine. They almost exclusively use Pfizer's vaccine though they do have some Moderna. They have some of the Russian Sputnik vaccine, but to the best of my knowledge, there is no data about it that has yet been released. For people like me who have been screaming for real data, the fact that Israel is really struggling with the virus (74 out of every 100000 people are currently considered to have covid compared to 40 in the US). They also have all the variants running wild in their small country. So actually seeing data that says that out of those that have died, less than 3% had been vaccinated (and the largest majority of those - about 78% - got the virus within days after getting their first dose before their antibodies kicked in from the vaccine). What does this mean? It means the vaccine does in fact work on two fronts. It lowers the risk of catching the virus considerably. With about 3% of the population having weakened immune systems due to outlying factors as well as the elderly who's immune system tends to be weaker as a result of age. That answers the bulk of the questions as to why it isn't a 100% thing. The results of this are truly amazing for those of us that want life to return to some form of normal.
You're not going to return to normal bc you take an experimental mRNA vaccine that has killed everything living that got injected. Yes that's been 10 years- and that's why they STOPPED. Trying to produce it. All the sudden in a few months it was like BONGO?!

Link credible sources or videos- I don't have to have PDFs lmao.

Vaccinate away with the experimental -
Non FDA approved vaccine for a virus that kills .04percent. me? No way in Haites. It's your body and sounds like you're at least doing research and not blindly taking the bc MSNBC said to.

So best of luck to EVERYONE That takes it- hope I and many of the skeptic doctors and scientist are wrong . And I mean that sincerely - hope it's ok in months and years to come.

Life ain't returning to normal while left is in charge- new strains a coming round the corner- you don't think they're going to use those for more control and scare? Got some ocean front property around kiefer I can sell you pretty cheap

Wow, the hyperbole! Lets see how many incorrect statements you made in that one post alone.

1) mRNA vaccines have killed everything living that got injected. Considering there have been over 40 million people in the US that has had at least one vaccine shot, I would think the morgues would be full of vaccinated deaths.
2) 10 years and they stopped trying to produce it. While it is true that Moderna and BioNTech (Pfizer's covid vaccine partner) have been working on mRNA drugs for 10 years or so, they have hardly stopped. They have gone down the same path the other drug manufacturers have gone when they tried to develop new methods or use newer scientific research to improve their process. And it is true that neither company has any approved drugs (other than the covid vaccine which is only provisionally approved for emergency use). But under normal conditions, it takes 10+ years to get a drug approved through the FDA. So this should not be a huge surprise. But neither company stopped trying to use mRNA for various drug treatments. They just haven't made it across the finish line with anything prior to Covid. Another side note: The reason it went so fast for both companies is that both companies have been working on vaccines for virus based illnesses like SARS and doing animal lab testing. They never attempted to get them approved because unless there is a big active outbreak, there is no way to test efficacy.
3) kills .04% - I've covered this. I've also asked for your source which you flippantly say that you've posted it before so you won't again. I've looked through several pages of your posts and can never find any such post. You've also stated that the CDC released that number which they do not do. So while I do agree the data sucks in regards to death by covid and death with covid, there is no way in hell that .04% is accurate.

As for going back to normal. I don't think that we ever have the same life we had pre-covid. For many of us, we'll be work from home for the rest of our careers. I can already see the amount of people that are over the lockdowns. But as more people get the vaccine and we get to a point that they are still locking us down, it will get very hot on those imposing those restrictions. Add in the data coming out of Israel which shows that simply put, they work. When we get to a point (hopefully in a couple months) where anybody that wants the vaccine can get it, and the numbers do come down, the heat to reduce restrictions will grow.

Wow, the hyperbole! Lets see how many incorrect statements you made in that one post alone.

1) mRNA vaccines have killed everything living that got injected. Considering there have been over 40 million people in the US that has had at least one vaccine shot, I would think the morgues would be full of vaccinated deaths.
2) 10 years and they stopped trying to produce it. While it is true that Moderna and BioNTech (Pfizer's covid vaccine partner) have been working on mRNA drugs for 10 years or so, they have hardly stopped. They have gone down the same path the other drug manufacturers have gone when they tried to develop new methods or use newer scientific research to improve their process. And it is true that neither company has any approved drugs (other than the covid vaccine which is only provisionally approved for emergency use). But under normal conditions, it takes 10+ years to get a drug approved through the FDA. So this should not be a huge surprise. But neither company stopped trying to use mRNA for various drug treatments. They just haven't made it across the finish line with anything prior to Covid. Another side note: The reason it went so fast for both companies is that both companies have been working on vaccines for virus based illnesses like SARS and doing animal lab testing. They never attempted to get them approved because unless there is a big active outbreak, there is no way to test efficacy.
3) kills .04% - I've covered this. I've also asked for your source which you flippantly say that you've posted it before so you won't again. I've looked through several pages of your posts and can never find any such post. You've also stated that the CDC released that number which they do not do. So while I do agree the data sucks in regards to death by covid and death with covid, there is no way in hell that .04% is accurate.

As for going back to normal. I don't think that we ever have the same life we had pre-covid. For many of us, we'll be work from home for the rest of our careers. I can already see the amount of people that are over the lockdowns. But as more people get the vaccine and we get to a point that they are still locking us down, it will get very hot on those imposing those restrictions. Add in the data coming out of Israel which shows that simply put, they work. When we get to a point (hopefully in a couple months) where anybody that wants the vaccine can get it, and the numbers do come down, the heat to reduce restrictions will grow.
Why would there still be restrictions if everyone who wants a vaccine gets one?

Reactions: okcpokefan12
Because government is much better at taking away your rights than giving them back.

Ok guy people may die - may not. Over 500 have been reported- knowing our media- there's way more. Just bc they don't die right away means nothing- I sure hope people don't. Changing our cell protein
Makeup who the flip knows- hope it makes y'all have super powers. How long did it take the animals to die In the labs? Is this the same vaccine? Prob different- WE BETTER HOPE!

I answered the .04 percent AGAIN on the ending covid thread- have at it- it's on their site- you think corrupt media gonna tell little ole you in a press release?! Yeahhhh Look it up already- take you about 30 minutes and a few clicks.

keep polishing the turd of you taking an experimental unproven unapproved by FDA vaccine for .04 mortality rate- I won't be mad at ya

Soo...all you make happy obedient peeps ready to add a layer or two to those masks? Y'all have walked the line pretty well for ole unkie Sam so Far-why stop now? You didn't really think they'd stop with the masks and vaccines Now did ya? Y'all just don't know the mob left very well.....

Soo...all you make happy obedient peeps ready to add a layer or two to those masks? Y'all have walked the line pretty well for ole unkie Sam so Far-why stop now? You didn't really think they'd stop with the masks and vaccines Now did ya? Y'all just don't know the mob left very well.....

Alright, hell hath frozen over, I actually completely agree here. This is so dumb and a waste of time. Obviously wearing 2 masks would be “better” than one. I bet 5 would be “better” than 2! People are having hard enough time wearing one, so you throw 2 at them? It’s like at work when people can’t fill out documentation so you’re solution is more documentation. Should have stuck w “Sure it probably helps. If you want to do it, go for it, but we are sticking w the 1 recommendation.”

Alright, hell hath frozen over, I actually completely agree here. This is so dumb and a waste of time. Obviously wearing 2 masks would be “better” than one. I bet 5 would be “better” than 2! People are having hard enough time wearing one, so you throw 2 at them? It’s like at work when people can’t fill out documentation so you’re solution is more documentation. Should have stuck w “Sure it probably helps. If you want to do it, go for it, but we are sticking w the 1 recommendation.”
I'm still gonna recommend the one minus one- but know you won't take that advice. But at least good job calling BS on the 1 plus more....

More to unwrap here. First, I've not taken the vaccine. The only way I will take it is if that is the only way for the wife and I to return to being able to travel as we wish. So far, that is not the case, which is still understandable, but will continue to be less so over time. To date, about the same number of people have gotten the vaccine (at least one dose) as have tested positive for Covid. If the number of deaths caused by the vaccine at this point are still a pittance in comparison. There have been a few investigations into those deaths and most have are actually people catching covid after their first shot then the second most common reason are other complications that might have been triggered from the vaccine, but yes, we are losing people from reactions to the vaccine.

The realities are that there are several factors that can and do occur with any new vaccine rollout, including the yearly flu shots. First, the people most recommended to get them are the weakest among us. The elderly. There is always an inherent risk that their systems won't be able to handle the vaccine. It comes down to numbers. Lets think about it like the flu shots. There are about 140 million people in a normal year that get the flu shot in the US. So about 40% of the population. Every year there are people that either die from the flu shot or from complications resulting from the flu shot. It is not a big number, but it does happen. There are also people that get a flu shot later in the season, catch the flu before their immune system can respond. Several of their families believe that the flu shot killed their loved one. And yet we still lose around 30K people a year give or take to the flu. By the way, the efficacy of a flu shot is only about 50% year on year. Some years better, some years worse.

The covid vaccines that have been approved are utilizing a different kind of science. I understand why people freak out about it, don't trust it, etc. I've never once said that the vaccine is the holy grail of getting out of this thing. But the vaccines are happening and the best we can do is to watch the results from others so that we can make our own decisions.

I have a question for any of you that are scared of or even hesitant of the mRNA vaccines, it sounds like the Johnson and Johnson vaccine will be approved for emergency use here shortly. It is a single shot vaccine, less effective than two shots of the Pfizer or Moderna vaccine but tends to do well against the variants. It doesn't use mRNA, but rather a double stranded DNA that has come out of their vaccine attempts for H.I.V. DNA is less volatile than mRNA and it more truly acts like a virus entering the body except its ability to replicate has been blocked. So the body builds its attack against an otherwise dormant foe. Would you be more or less likely to get the J&J vaccine if you had the choice or do you still have the same concerns? I will say that I don't think we will quickly get to a point of a weakened strain vaccine because they are not fairing well against the variants.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT