Covid baaaack??

What is your background in medicine?

This list
A) Liposomal Vitamin C
B) Vitamin D with K
C) Quercetin
D) NAC
E) Zinc Picolinate

is the equivalent of telling someone to take vitamins, elderberry gummies, and vitamin c during the winter to help someone not get the flu. Sure it may work, but it often doesn't. None of that what you listed will prevent you from getting SARS-CoV2 it can help boost your immune system, but nothing more.

You can't just give random drug cocktails to everyone.

Hydroxychloroquine can cause retinopathy
Early symptoms include floaters, blurriness, dark areas of vision, and difficulty perceiving colors. Blindness can occur. Mild cases may be treated with careful diabetes management. Advanced cases may require laser treatment or surgery.

Hydroxychloroquine contraindications:
  • low blood sugar
  • G6PD deficiency
  • low amount of magnesium in the blood
  • low amount of potassium in the blood
  • porphyria
  • anemia
  • low levels of a type of white blood cell called neutrophils
  • alcoholism
  • myasthenia gravis
  • a skeletal muscle disorder
  • maculopathy
  • changes in the visual field
  • prolonged QT interval on EKG
  • chronic heart failure
  • abnormal EKG with QT changes from birth
  • liver problems
  • decreased kidney function
  • psoriasis
  • seizures
  • anemia from pyruvate kinase and G6PD deficiencies
  • chronic kidney disease stage 5 (failure)

Ivermectin if not measured in the appropriate doses, or managed incorrectly can lead to liver, and renal failure.

Ivermectin Contraindications:
  • asthma
  • hepatic disease
  • HIV
  • Immunosuppressed patients
  • pregnancy
  • breastfeeding
  • neonates, infants, children
  • loa loa coinfection
  • onchodermatitis

Now can this be a decent approach to helping people maybe, but these are not cure all wonder drugs.

HCQ, Azithromycin, and zinc did better at my hospital than anything with Ivermectin

But statistically they did not have that much if any significant effect, and we sent most of the research to the University of Minnesota.

Remdesivir was not that great either in fact it was the worst out of all listed so far.

The one thing that seemed to have the biggest effect was donated plasma from recovered SARS-CoV2 patients.

You are wanting to give Ivermectin to Covid patients, but many of them that end up in a stepdown, or ICU level treatment floors are already battling organ failure especially liver, and renal failure.

This is coming from the hospital that was the first in Oklahoma, and the world to put a SARS-CoV2 patient on ECMO. Again ECMO isn't for everyone. It's not good for patients with clotting disorders.

I was the first healthcare worker in the US along with my coworkers to be exposed with no PPE of any sort February/March of 2020.

We did research for the University of Minnesota at my hospital over Hydroxychloroquine.

I was one of the first test subjects for it.

This is an email I received before I went on a clinical trial. I have taken out all personal information of mine and the physician who contacted me.

The conditions of the study I was in March of 2020 well before this became politicized.
  1. This isn't treatment, it's prophylaxis, which is part of the reason we used 5 days (no need to prophylax for the entire incubation period from time of exposure.
  2. We used a loading dose on day 1, so we actually get to our target concentration very quickly.
  3. Our dosing regimen was based on PK modeling, which our pharmacy colleagues performed, targeting a quick and sustained concentration modeled after the 2005 Vincent and Yao in vitro papers on SARS-CoV-1 inhibition with hydroxychloroquine.
  4. Gautret's results are hard to interpret for any meaningfulness. They excluded those with negative results, altered treatments mid-study, did not describe how and where portions of their population were tested (some had reported Ct values, some did not), and seems to have chosen his regimen without much consideration of the prior literature.

https://www.nejm.org/doi/full/10.1056/NEJMoa2016638?query=featured_home

Read the research

This randomized trial did not demonstrate a significant benefit of hydroxychloroquine as postexposure prophylaxis for Covid-19. Whether preexposure prophylaxis would be effective in high-risk populations is a separate question, with trials ongoing. In order to end the pandemic, a reduction in community transmission is needed.

Their second trial of preexposure just wrapped up, and it concluded it had no statistical effect either.

You act like Doctors are just refusing treatment. Providers have literally been trying everything for the last two years, but when we show you the results you say they are being covered up. Do you understand how crazy that is? Why would we work tirelessly to cover things up when we are burned out.

At the end of this you will see most rural hospitals close down due to lack of staff, revenue to cover operating costs, and many other factors. You will see healthcare workers dwindle because we have to argue with loons from the left, and the right. We are abused daily by families, patients, and hospital administration.

There are multiple doctors recommending this VITAMIN regimen.

1) The main guy I listen to is Dr Seheult who is a QUADRUPLE BOARD CERTIFIED in internal medicine, pulmonary, critical care, and sleep medicine and is an associate professor of medicine who used to teach and write questions for MCAT. The guy definitely knows what he's talking about. The video below is about 18 minutes long, but if you listen to at least 3-5 minutes you'll know this guy is brilliant and borderline genius.

VIDEO (start at 2:14)
A) Liposomal Vitamin C (2:14)
B) Vitamin D with K (4:21)
C) Quercetin (7:02)
D) NAC (8:17)
E) Zinc Picolinate (9:47)

2) Additionally, multiple very qualified doctors associated with America's Frontline Doctors also recommend a similar vitamin regimen.

3) And finally, there are multiple doctors associated with the FLCCC Alliance who recommend a very similar vitamin regimen. This group has over 2,000 peer-reviewed published papers between them. I would say they are highly qualified too.

Last edited:
There are multiple doctors recommending this regimen. The main guy I listen to is Dr Seheult who is a QUADRUPLE BOARD CERTIFIED in internal medicine, pulmonary, critical care, and sleep medicine and is an associate professor of medicine who used to teach and write questions for MCAT. The guy definitely knows what he's talking about.

Additionally, multiple very qualified doctors associated with America's Frontline Doctors who also recommend a similar vitamin regimen.

And finally there are multiple doctors associated with the FLCCC Alliance. This group has over 2,000 peer-reviewed published papers between them. I would say they're pretty highly qualified too. Their recommended vitamin regimen is very similar.

You literally did not read anything I said. If you did you definitely didn't comprehend it.

Also linking America's Frontline Doctors. They will charge you $90 for a telehealth visit to get a plaquenil prescription. They also sell templates for vaccine exemptions that are not valid. They are literally preying on people to make money. You can get both of those from your primary care with enough prodding, or asking. Just to let you know it's up to your company on most of those exemptions, and just because you have one doesn't mean they will accept it. My Wife is in Primary Care while I'm in IR.

Last edited:
You literally did not read anything I said. If you did you definitely didn't comprehend it.

Also linking America's Frontline Doctors. They will charge you $90 for a telehealth visit to get a plaquenil prescription. They also sell templates for vaccine exemptions that are not valid. They are literally preying on people to make money. You can get both of those from your primary care with enough prodding, or asking. Just to let you know it's up to your company on most of those exemptions, and just because you have one doesn't mean they will except it. My Wife is in Primary Care while I'm in IR.

You can't make people believe what they don't want to believe.

Which is why I still say we make an unlimitled supply of Iver and Hyrdoclq for every single person who wants to follow internet doctors and let them use as much as possible. Vast majority of them are unvacced already.

I have no doubt this would solve our epidemic problem. Thanos was right.

You can't make people believe what they don't want to believe.

Which is why I still say we make an unlimitled supply of Iver and Hyrdoclq for every single person who wants to follow internet doctors and let them use as much as possible. Vast majority of them are unvacced already.

I have no doubt this would solve our epidemic problem. Thanos was right.

Indian State Will Offer Ivermectin To Entire Adult Population — Even As WHO Warns Against Its Use As Covid-19 Treatment

I bet you're wondering how that turned out for INDIA.

1) Uttar Pradesh government says early use of Ivermectin helped to keep positivity, deaths low

2) HUGE: Uttar Pradesh, India Announces State Is COVID-19 Free Proving the Effectiveness of “Deworming Drug” IVERMECTIN

Here are the actual case numbers and deaths for India (from the WHO shown month to month). Notice the huge difference when they implemented Ivermectin and hydroxychloroquine with zinc in May of 2021.

INDIA 2021 COVID-19 CASES
2,738,957 May 3rd
630,650 June 7th
291,789 July 5th
278,631 August 2nd
248,248 September 6th
139,572 October 4th
82,236 November 1st
57,255 December 6th
6,563 December 20th

Estimated India Population (4x US)
= 1,300,000,000

So ask yourself this question, why is a third world country like India doing so well? Why is America (where we have 10x better health care) doing so poorly? And just in case you're wondering, India has one of the lowest vaccination rates in the entire world.

USA 2021 COVID-19 CASES
291,508 May 3rd
99,426 June 7th
286,483 July 5th
741,875 August 2nd
1,020,839 September 6th
680,863 October 4th
508,969 November 1st
831,799 December 6th
1,409,973 December 20th

Estimated US Population
= 331,000,000

Last edited:
Look at this rube admitting that he prefers medical advice from some bot on Instagram over an individual who actually attended medical school.

I’m simply talking about the fake point that poor people have to eat at drive throughs to save money. Do they teach you to just repeat zombie statements at med school?

I’m simply talking about the fake point that poor people have to eat at drive throughs to save money. Do they teach you to just repeat zombie statements at med school?
I doubt they teach that in medical school. My daughter will be attending med school starting in August. I will tell her to let me know if that class exists.

Not sure why you tagged me about the nutrition discussion since I hadn't participated in that part of this thread. You seem to be obsessed with me for some reason.

I doubt they teach that in medical school. My daughter will be attending med school starting in August. I will tell her to let me know if that class exists.

Not sure why you tagged me about the nutrition discussion since I hadn't participated in that part of this thread. You seem to be obsessed with me for some reason.

because you said you would blindly take the word of a physician. I simply pointed out that the physician in this thread said something with no research, that was completely false.

I am obsessed with you and others like you. I find it fascinating that someone can be so wrong and so smug all the time. There are a few others, but it really is a great case study as to how the human brain can compartmentalize such things.

because you said you would blindly take the word of a physician. I simply pointed out that the physician in this thread said something with no research, that was completely false.
Do you just like arguing for arguing sake? You got me, I haven’t done my “research” on what the easiest and cheapest way to get food in America is, nor did ever claim to. I was making a general statement on how most of easier to get and cheaper foods in this country are some of the least healthy. Didn’t think that was controversial. You are correct, though, food stamps are cheaper and they can’t be used at McDonalds. Healthy Choice is also cheaper, although they mostly taste like crap haha.

Reactions: Been Jammin
Do you just like arguing for arguing sake? You got me, I haven’t done my “research” on what the easiest and cheapest way to get food in America is, nor did ever claim to. I was making a general statement on how most of easier to get and cheaper foods in this country are some of the least healthy. Didn’t think that was controversial. You are correct, though, food stamps are cheaper and they can’t be used at McDonalds. Healthy Choice is also cheaper, although they mostly taste like crap haha.

You’ve got to be more careful. Without Jesus some of these people are looking to fill a void and will latch on to someone like you hanging on your every word.

Indian State Will Offer Ivermectin To Entire Adult Population — Even As WHO Warns Against Its Use As Covid-19 Treatment

I bet you're wondering how that turned out for India.

1) Uttar Pradesh government says early use of Ivermectin helped to keep positivity, deaths low

2) HUGE: Uttar Pradesh, India Announces State Is COVID-19 Free Proving the Effectiveness of “Deworming Drug” IVERMECTIN

3) Here are the actual case numbers and deaths for India (from the WHO website shown month-to-month). Notice the huge difference when they implemented Ivermectin and hydroxychloroquine with zinc in May of 2021.

Do a little more research on your internet. That was Sept, they have since recanted those claims.

But again, I'm all for you using as much as you want. I've got a caulking gun that'll help you get as much as you can hold.

Do a little more research on your internet. That was Sept, they have since recanted those claims.

But again, I'm all for you using as much as you want. I've got a caulking gun that'll help you get as much as you can hold.

India did use ivermectin and hydroxychloroquine with zinc. This was implemented in May of 2021. This is the link from the WHO website showing their numbers drastically falling from May 3rd, 2021 where they had 2,738957 cases. As of December 20th, 2021 they have 6,563 cases.

INDIA 2021 COVID-19 CASES
2,738,957 May 3rd
630,650 June 7th
291,789 July 5th
278,631 August 2nd
248,248 September 6th
139,572 October 4th
82,236 November 1st
57,255 December 6th
6,563 December 20th

Estimated India Population
= 1,300,000,000

Estimated US Population
= 331,000,000

Last edited:
India did use ivermectin and hydroxychloroquine with zinc. This was implemented in May of 2021. This is the link from the WHO website showing their numbers drastically falling from May 3rd, 2021 where they had 2,738957 cases. As of December 20th, 2021 they have 6,563 cases.

INDIA 2021
2,738957 May 3rd
630,650 June 7th
291,789 July 5th
278,631 August 2nd
248,248 September 6th
139,572 October 4th
82,236 November 1st
57,255 December 6th
6,563 December 20th

India Total Population
= 1,300,000,000

India Percent Vaccinated
=

I'm just curious. In your world, how does Ivermectin prevent infection and cause number of infections to go down? My understanding is that it is a treatment, not an immunization.

I'm just curious. In your world, how does Ivermectin prevent infection and cause number of infections to go down? My understanding is that it is a treatment, not an immunization.

1) The state health minister of Goa, Vishwajit Rane, said Monday that people will be given 12 mg of Ivermectin for a period of five days as PROPHYLAXIS to protect against Covid-19.

2) The study team recruited 1,195 health professionals of which 407 received no treatment and 788 self-administered ivermectin oral drops and an iota-carrageenan nasal spray five times per day over a 14 day period. The study’s primary endpoint in a 30 day time period was “Reduction in contagion” for health personnel.

The Argentinian study team reported that the study data revealed that of the participants in the control group (e.g. not taking the study drug combination) 58% of the participants were infected with COVID-19 during the duration of the trial. Out of 788 self-administered from the intervention arm, NOT ONE PERSON FELL ILL TO COVID-19.

3) Review of the Emerging Evidence Demonstrating the Efficacy of Ivermectin in the PROPHYLAXIS and Treatment of COVID-19

4) Ivermectin for PREVENTION and Treatment of COVID-19 Infection: A Systematic Review, Meta-analysis, and Trial Sequential Analysis to Inform Clinical Guidelines

Last edited:

The one thing I find very interesting is the population above 45+ years of age has huge incidents of Hepatitis. About 40% of the population of the world over 60 have, or had hepatitis.

Hepatitis is a big contraindication for Ivermectin as it can harm the liver. While Ivermectin may possibly help (it didn't with patients already in my hospital) unsupervised it has lead to lots of patients needing liver transplants. I've seen more than a few come in the ER in liver failure after Ivermectin. the point being is without an understanding of medicine, and it's side effects you can't just try, and take random things without talking to a doctor that knows your history personally.

Last edited:
DAMN TOOTHLESS INBRED DRUMPF SUPPORTERS AND THERE HORSE DEWORMER.

I know this is satire, but Ivermectin does have great clinical uses in humans. Do I think it works well in Covid patients already in the hospital? Well no. The patients that have come through do better on recovered patients plasma, or on monoclonal antibodies if they can have either of those.

Thats one thing that bugs me about the media they criticize us for trying different medications.

SARS-CoV2 is a vascular disease, and it seems to have different impacts based on blood type. Type O people seem to do better from my experience than other blood types. Does that mean type O can't get SARS-CoV2, well no. Type A seems to have the worst outcomes.

It would probably be beneficial to look at why that is.

DAMN TOOTHLESS INBRED DRUMPF SUPPORTERS AND THERE HORSE DEWORMER.

Ivermectin is an FDA approved drug for humans and is on the World Health Organization's (WHO) list of essential medicines. Did you know the creators of this drug won a Nobel Prize for their work?

Ivermectin first appeared in the late 1970's and was initially introduced as a commercial product for animal health in 1981. Eventually, it was used on humans to treat Onchocerciasis in 1988 and proved to be safe, well tolerated, easily administered, and highly effective against a broad-spectrum of things on humans (for the last 33 years).

There are few drugs that can seriously lay claim to the title of ‘Wonder drug’, penicillin and aspirin being two that have perhaps had greatest beneficial impact on the health and wellbeing of Mankind. But ivermectin can also be considered alongside those worthy contenders, based on its versatility, safety and the beneficial impact that it has had, and continues to have, worldwide.

Reactions: ornge
I know this is satire, but Ivermectin does have great clinical uses in humans. Do I think it works well in Covid patients already in the hospital? Well no. The patients that have come through do better on recovered patients plasma, or on monoclonal antibodies if they can have either of those.

Thats one thing that bugs me about the media they criticize us for trying different medications.

SARS-CoV2 is a vascular disease, and it seems to have different impacts based on blood type. Type O people seem to do better from my experience than other blood types. Does that mean type O can't get SARS-CoV2, well no. Type A seems to have the worst outcomes.

It would probably be beneficial to look at why that is.
At one point, so it may have changed significantly, approximately 80% of hospitalization and deaths were with people who were obese (and in most case diabetic).

Why are we hiding that from people and only pushing a vaccine, and do you feel that obesity, diabetes, etc are key factors in survivability from Covid? I don't know a single person in my circle of family and friends that have had anything more than a bad cold/mild flu experience but none of them are obese either.

Curious on your thoughts.

At one point, so it may have changed significantly, approximately 80% of hospitalization and deaths were with people who were obese (and in most case diabetic).

Why are we hiding that from people and only pushing a vaccine

I know you weren't asking me but, here goes.

1). I don't think anyone is hiding this fact. It has been well established that both obesity, Diabetes, (and advanced age) are major factors in the outcome/severity of a person infected with Covid.

2). Which is more likely to happen in your mind? Convincing someone who is 50 (or more) pounds overweight to go to the local drug store and getting an injection, or, convincing them to actually try to lose 50 pounds, and them being successful in that endeavor.

I know you weren't asking me but, here goes.

1). I don't think anyone is hiding this fact. It has been well established that both obesity, Diabetes, (and advanced age) are major factors in the outcome/severity of a person infected with Covid.

2). Which is more likely to happen in your mind? Convincing someone who is 50 (or more) pounds overweight to go to the local drug store and getting an injection, or, convincing them to actually try to lose 50 pounds, and them being successful in that endeavor.
I'm inclusive of all!

Oh I agree if someone is obese they've already shown they have no responsibility or accountability, but we seem to largely ignore these other factors in the name of vaccines. I've had 2 Pfizer shots, I'm healthy, handsome, eat right, exercise, and stay active outdoors, why do I need a third, fourth or fifth shot? Means test it with BMI for all I care. If you fail you get more shots, if you're healthy you get rewarded with a normal life.

Why are we hiding that from people and only pushing a vaccine, and do you feel that obesity, diabetes, etc are key factors in survivability from Covid? I don't know a single person in my circle of family and friends that have had anything more than a bad cold/mild flu experience but none of them are obese either.

MINORITIES are at risk of not getting enough vitamin D because those with darker skin pigmentation have a built-in natural sunscreen called melanin (which keeps the skin from synthesizing vitamin D). Vitamin D deficiency also plays a role with high blood pressure. OBESITY is an important factor because fat cells absorb vitamin D and keep it from circulating throughout the bloodstream. AGE also plays a role in vitamin D deficiency because older people absorb less vitamin D from their diet and produce less vitamin D from the sun as they age. This is why it is important to take a vitamin D supplement and could explain why MINORITIES, the ELDERLY, and OBESE people have been hit the hardest by this virus.

Over 80% of Hospitalized COVID-19 Patients Have Vitamin D Deficiency, Study Finds

Don't Let COVID-19 Patients Die With Vitamin D Deficiency

Does vitamin D combat Covid?

Vitamin D can help reduce coronavirus risk by 54%: Boston University doctor

https://www.bostonherald.com/2020/0...onavirus-risk-by-54-boston-university-doctor/

Some doctors using Vitamin D for COVID-19 prevention, treatment

https://www.ksat.com/news/local/202...-vitamin-d-for-covid-19-prevention-treatment/

Two population groups most commonly affected by Vitamin D deficiencies are African Americans and the elderly, the two groups also most impacted by COVID-19.

https://www.wfmz.com/health/health-...cle_2110ebd2-1d56-11eb-b4f4-e3f3e91a8d8b.html

Vitamin D and COVID-19: The possible link between African Americans and minorities who tend to be more deficient in Vitamin D.

Well considering 5'8"- 5'9" is average height 147lbs-151lbs is the optimal weight for males in that height range. 170lbs is just above normal weight, but still considered healthy. 180lbs would be the medical definition of overweight its not hard to see why the 80% hospitalizations, or deaths match what you say. America is pretty darn fat.

I'm 5'9" and 173lbs I wrestled at 133 in college. My physician also a wrestler still gives me shit about being fat.

Anything 25 or over on the BMI scale is considered overweight. (is that a perfect scale well no. Medicine is a lot of gray not black, and white)

Last edited:
Reactions: ornge
I'm inclusive of all!

Oh I agree if someone is obese they've already shown they have no responsibility or accountability, but we seem to largely ignore these other factors in the name of vaccines. I've had 2 Pfizer shots, I'm healthy, handsome, eat right, exercise, and stay active outdoors, why do I need a third, fourth or fifth shot? Means test it with BMI for all I care. If you fail you get more shots, if you're healthy you get rewarded with a normal life.
You don't need a 3rd, 4th or 5th shot. The option is there if you want it, but no one is making you get it. Studies have shown that the 3rd booster significantly increases antibody response in the average person. But, as of now, someone who has had 2 injections is considered to be "fully vaccinated". As far as using BMI as criteria, you are making it overly complicated, IMO. The feds are already allowing everyone to get free vaccinations. Across the board BMI evaluation means more training for employees at hospitals, pharmacies, grocery stores, etc. It also means more time consumed for all of those employees.

• Haha
Reactions: okcpokefan12
MINORITIES are at risk of not getting enough vitamin D because those with darker skin pigmentation have a built-in natural sunscreen called melanin (which keeps the skin from synthesizing vitamin D). Vitamin D deficiency also plays a role with high blood pressure. OBESITY is an important factor because fat cells absorb vitamin D and keep it from circulating throughout the bloodstream. AGE also plays a role in vitamin D deficiency because older people absorb less vitamin D from their diet and produce less vitamin D from the sun as they age. This is why it is important to take a vitamin D supplement and could explain why MINORITIES, the ELDERLY, and OBESE people have been hit the hardest by this virus.

Over 80% of Hospitalized COVID-19 Patients Have Vitamin D Deficiency, Study Finds

Don't Let COVID-19 Patients Die With Vitamin D Deficiency

Does vitamin D combat Covid?

Vitamin D can help reduce coronavirus risk by 54%: Boston University doctor

https://www.bostonherald.com/2020/0...onavirus-risk-by-54-boston-university-doctor/

Some doctors using Vitamin D for COVID-19 prevention, treatment

https://www.ksat.com/news/local/202...-vitamin-d-for-covid-19-prevention-treatment/

Two population groups most commonly affected by Vitamin D deficiencies are African Americans and the elderly, the two groups also most impacted by COVID-19.

https://www.wfmz.com/health/health-...cle_2110ebd2-1d56-11eb-b4f4-e3f3e91a8d8b.html

Vitamin D and COVID-19: The possible link between African Americans and minorities who tend to be more deficient in Vitamin D.

You have one hell of a google search PHD

You don't need a 3rd, 4th or 5th shot. The option is there if you want it, but no one is making you get it. Studies have shown that the 3rd booster significantly increases antibody response in the average person. But, as of now, someone who has had 2 injections is considered to be "fully vaccinated". As far as using BMI as criteria, you are making it overly complicated, IMO. The feds are already allowing everyone to get free vaccinations. Across the board BMI evaluation means more training for employees at hospitals, pharmacies, grocery stores, etc. It also means more time consumed for all of those employees.
I was kind of joking about the means testing, but Doc Tony has already said the definition of fully vaccinated will likely change to include at least one booster and as a healthy, active person I just have an issue with not considering what else contributes to hospitalizations and deaths. It's not just vax status, its a combination of factors and we're largely ignoring those because telling people their main risk is being fat hurts feelings I guess.

Idk, I was a good patriot like Brandon asked and got the shot. Now I just want to be left alone but 81million Brandon's don't want this to end.

I was kind of joking about the means testing, but Doc Tony has already said the definition of fully vaccinated will likely change to include at least one booster and as a healthy, active person I just have an issue with not considering what else contributes to hospitalizations and deaths. It's not just vax status, its a combination of factors and we're largely ignoring those because telling people their main risk is being fat hurts feelings I guess.

Idk, I was a good patriot like Brandon asked and got the shot. Now I just want to be left alone but 81million Brandon's don't want this to end.
Do you believe that the 3rd booster is being pushed on people for political reasons rather than scientific data? Do you have concerns that not getting the 3rd booster will negatively affect you in some way? Will there be things you want to do but are unable to do?

• Haha
Reactions: okcpokefan12
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT