ADVERTISEMENT

Check out this raving lunatic...

CBradSmith

MegaPoke is insane
Gold Member
Sep 21, 2005
First thing first.....Kudos to 24/7 board Lieftists for not falling all over themselves to run in here and condemn the "MAGA Catholic kids."

This lady is miserable.

tenor.gif

That kid's smirk is such a powerful symbol and resonates more than a hundred reporters screaming stories. That arrogant, punchable, entitled little shit's face. But he's a kid, a minor(?) so I didn't pile on. The humiliation and shame should fall on his parents and whoever caught him basic human values. And it will.

His school has to be so embarrassed. I just challenged Frank ast week to defend the anti-christ position all of these Catholics are seeming to take against other Catholics in the interest of personal safety and preserving capital. He ducked. Now a Catholic private school gets this look. Whew.

That kid's smirk is such a powerful symbol and resonates more than a hundred reporters screaming stories. That arrogant, punchable, entitled little shit's face. But he's a kid, a minor(?) so I didn't pile on. The humiliation and shame should fall on his parents and whoever caught him basic human values. And it will.

His school has to be so embarrassed. I just challenged Frank ast week to defend the anti-christ position all of these Catholics are seeming to take against other Catholics in the interest of personal safety and preserving capital. He ducked. Now a Catholic private school gets this look. Whew.

You serious, Clark?

Or did you just forget to his "Create Post" yesterday (before full video context came out)?

Reactions: okcpokefan12

He stood there and awkwardly smiled as the grown ass man walked up to his group and started beating a drum in his face.

You’ve lost all perspective. I’m guessing you haven’t seen the whole video.

He stood there and awkwardly smiled as the grown ass man walked up to his group and started beating a drum in his face.

You’ve lost all perspective. I’m guessing you haven’t seen the whole video.

We're about to learn a LOT about ol' @Syskatine

The nuns teach you to smile and to turn the other cheek. Shows how little some know what is taught in catholic schools. That is what he is doing.

The nuns teach you to smile and to turn the other cheek. Shows how little some know what is taught in a catholic schools. That is what he is doing.

I mean...you’re wrong...former students at Covington have described their biology class as little more than an indoctrination against evolution.

But in the completely-unrealistic hypothetical scenario you were right, I guess that would be better than what his parents are teaching him...

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/maga-hat-donald-trump-native-american-covington-catholic-nathan-phillips-black-muslims-a8737186.html?amp

“The mother of a boy filmed harassing a Native American man along with his friends at a rally in Washington DC has blamed “black Muslims” for the confrontation, without providing any evidence for the claim.”

Can you answer the question intelligently? What crime did he commit?
Okay idiot... I wasn't talking about the guy beating the drum. I was talking about media and how they took the situation out of context and smeared that kid. The purposeful misreporting of the situation is what should be criminal.

Again, how many names do you get to register on this site?

Reactions: GunsOfFrankEaton
Okay idiot... I wasn't talking about the guy beating the drum. I was talking about media and how they took the situation out of context and smeared that kid. The purposeful misreporting of the situation is what should be criminal.

Again, how many names do you get to register on this site?

Triggered lol...and as many as I can...

Do you blame the righty media for taking things out of context? I’m just curious what your end goal is here. The news station this kid “begged” to tell the “truth” is a Sinclair Broadcast Grouper. ***shrugs shoulders***

“Context”
“Idiot”
“Raving lunatics”

Last edited:
You serious, Clark?

Or did you just forget to his "Create Post" yesterday (before full video context came out)?

Its an awful look. That picture will follow that kid around for the rest of his life.

Edit: and no, I'm not reviewing 30 minutes of footage between an old Indian beating a drum and a maga crew. I don't care. The kid will be forever stigmatized for being a smug little maga stereotype. Kids gotta be careful who they associate with.

I opened this expecting it to be about toon.

Yeah...shit happens lol...

What’s funny is peeps defending a kid who, as a freshman, tried to hire an “essay writing service” to do his homework. Whose mother claims he did it because of “black Muslims” haha

“Context”
“Raving lunatics”

It’s not. But go back to Europe is pretty racist, no?

Seems like a weird, ignorant demand, but not racist. Is it racist to tell hispanics to go back to their country? I thought we were all about free speech and shit around here?

Reactions: CowboyJD

What’s funny is peeps defending a kid who, as a freshman, tried to hire an “essay writing service” to do his homework. Whose mother claims he did it because of “black Muslims” haha

“Context”
“Raving lunatics”
He’s a ****ing kid.

Reactions: OKSTATE1

“Context”
“Raving lunatics”

So now the libs go back to dig dirt on a kid just like Judge Kavanaugh to perform a public lynching to win a narrative over a very specific current event.

If any of that is true(which I doubt based in the lib lying media), what does it have to do with what actually transpired? Libs ok destroying a young kid with the same “fact finders” that tried to destroy Judge Kavanaugh’s reputation for their selfish narrative. Ok destroying the reputation of a kid with loose facts if needed, all to win your selfish point. You do not care who you destroy or bully, all to win your narrative. You and your ilk are despicable little human beings who build nothing and destroy people for nothing. You take away individual freedoms over identity politics. You preach wanting the Prez to be assasinated while demonizing a young teen over the libs “fact finders”, and you are morally ok with all of it.

I liked you a lot better when I thought you had passed away and was in the process of turning to ashes and hence the reason you were no longer on this board.

Its an awful look. That picture will follow that kid around for the rest of his life.

Edit: and no, I'm not reviewing 30 minutes of footage between an old Indian beating a drum and a maga crew. I don't care. The kid will be forever stigmatized for being a smug little maga stereotype. Kids gotta be careful who they associate with.

Don’t care as long as you can run with the narrative this child did something wrong by smiling harmlessly with his hands in his pockets?

I think most people would’ve reacted much worse to that kind of personal space violation. I know I would.

He’s a ****ing kid.

A kid who’s been indoctrinated by his home and school into believing the “MAGA” mentality is truly aspiring to greatness.

I don’t have empathy for that gullibility and lack of independent thought. Maybe you do ***shrugs shoulders***

Seems like a weird, ignorant demand, but not racist. Is it racist to tell hispanics to go back to their country? I thought we were all about free speech and shit around here?

If someone who looks like the kid in this video said that to a Hispanic, you know damned well it would be considered hate speech.

I am all about free speech. The kid didn’t even say anything.

Reactions: Ostatedchi
A kid who’s been indoctrinated by his home and school into believing the “MAGA” mentality is truly aspiring to greatness.

I don’t have empathy for that gullibility and lack of independent thought. Maybe you do ***shrugs shoulders***
You better get antifa out there and clean things up.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT