ADVERTISEMENT

Challenge tournament

Mrgrapple

2nd Team
Sep 8, 2006
The WTT has been one of my favorite tournaments to attend. In the past you saw it all in one weekend but now ,and last year, to watch the selection you would have to go to North Carolina, New Jersey and Nebraska. At least I’m thankful that I can watch everything on Flo. I may make a drive up to Lincoln to watch that in person.
The entry deadline was today. I hope an entry list will get posted soon.

Reactions: oberebo and Rdcldad
The WTT has been one of my favorite tournaments to attend. In the past you saw it all in one weekend but now ,and last year, to watch the selection you would have to go to North Carolina, New Jersey and Nebraska. At least I’m thankful that I can watch everything on Flo. I may make a drive up to Lincoln to watch that in person.
The entry deadline was today. I hope an entry list will get posted soon.
Flo wrestling has projected seeds for this tournament. They are not official but here they are.
57kg
1. Thomas Gilman, 2. Zane Richards, 3. Vito Arujau, 4.Darian Cruz, 5. Frank Perelli,
6. Zach Sanders, 7. Jack Mueller, 8. Josh Rodriguez.
61kg
1. Nashon Garrett? 2. Nico Megaludis,3.Joey Palmer, 4. Tyler Graff, 5. Corey Clark,6.Tony Ramos,7. Earl Hall, 8. Shelton Mack
Flo is not certain Garrett is over his injuries and can enter the tournament.
65kg 1. Zain Retherford, 2. Jordan Oliver, 3. Jayson Ness, 4. Frank Molinaro, 5.
Jaydin Eierman, 6. B.J. Futrell, 7. Dom Demas, 8. Kanen Storr, 9. Dean Heil, 10. Mitch McKee,11. Colton McCrystal.
These are for the light weights. They have not yet posted potential seeds for the middle or upper weights. Daton Fix, Joe Colon and Yanni Diakomholis await the winners of this mini tournament.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT