ADVERTISEMENT

CDC Admits Cloth Masks Were Always Political Theater

Have to laugh at all the mask Nazis, Democrats, big tech and the MSM that pushed this false BS on the American people. Bunch of liars who have absolutely no credibility left.

I remember that one lady in the grocery store that thought I was trying to kill her because I wasn't wearing a mask. My only response to her temper tantrum was "you voted for Biden didn't you" causing her to storm off in anger. Just had to chuckle to myself.
"Admits cloth masks were always political theater" and then you guys running with that will go down as the most shrill, half-assed-spin-as-fact, alarmist, microcosm of a MAGA take ever. Intellectual honesty or objectivity is like a cross to a vampire with you guys, lol.

And it's such clumsy spin. You guys just wish shit up and apparently expect sober minded people to join in. SMH. It's frankly just boring after a while. You actually expended energy on that gaslighting, didn't you?

We wrecked the economy. We wrecked education. We wrecked mental health. We wrecked minority communities. Big corporations only got larger.

Nearly every big liberal platform has been absolutely flushed down the toilet. People are still getting it (in mass). People are still dying.

And the same people that pretend to care about such things bring smirks, quips, and memes - NO solutions.

I mean stick around dude. I don't know if you're gonna whip out a flute and ask for e1's pronouns, or go full-bore MAGA, or just lay down some wisdom but that's an effin' quality rant, and I've seen a few.

I'll do some digging, but I did mis-state my original sentence although not my intention. Viral load impacts how much of the virus one expels, which isn't what I was intending. My statement was intended for those who are subjected to the virus, the viral load to which they were subjected has no bearing on its infectiousness to that individual. You can get just as sick being exposed to one droplet of the virus, or come away completely symptom-free while walking around maskless in a Covid-ward.
Still waiting for this cite. You really had some strong statements that viral load is irrelevant, so I'd like to see the science you found.

Its not relavent. Virology has long sense debunked the theory that viral load correlates to severity or risk of transmission.

I'll do some digging, but I did mis-state my original sentence although not my intention. Viral load impacts how much of the virus one expels, which isn't what I was intending. My statement was intended for those who are subjected to the virus, the viral load to which they were subjected has no bearing on its infectiousness to that individual. You can get just as sick being exposed to one droplet of the virus, or come away completely symptom-free while walking around maskless in a Covid-ward.

I'd like to see a cite for that.
@aix_xpert easing onto another thread once challenged to back up his "facts" with actual support.

ma8tqbjzfpc81.jpg

Look. Its a liberal poking fun at the LGBT community. How quaint.

What a mope, lol. Aaaall that knowledge and confidence in your virology, up until someone asks for a citation.

Where'd you come up with it? Breitbart? Just wished it up? Levin? Where'd you hear that, assuming you didn't just wish it up?

Your question just gets dumber and dumber with time.

I’m trying politely to explain why your eyes and that video are showing a tiny slice of what’s happening.

I’m basically like your mirror.

How many decades did you ignore what they’d been telling you?

• Haha
Reactions: davidallen
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT