ADVERTISEMENT

Brett Kavenaugh letter details...

"Engaging in a conversation with mentally ill people is a fruitless venture." -- AC (September 9, 2018)
200.gif

Question: Why would the accuser think the FBI should investigate this matter? If a crime was committed as she has indicated, why wouldn't this be a matter for the local authorities? Since when did the FBI get into investigating high school groping accusations?

Question: Why would the accuser think the FBI should investigate this matter? If a crime was committed as she has indicated, why wouldn't this be a matter for the local authorities? Since when did the FBI get into investigating high school groping accusations?
because the dems are in full coordination mode with this crazy bat $hit woman.

There's nothing for the FBI to investigate since it's not a federal crime (if it actually happened). It's just another smear and stall tactic to try to get people to *gasp* at the decision to move forward with the vote.

The narrative will be that Republicans and Trump don't care about women and victims of sexual assault. Joy Behar and Senator Mazie Hirono are already ranting and blaming all men.

There's nothing for the FBI to investigate since it's not a federal crime (if it actually happened). It's just another smear and stall tactic to try to get people to *gasp* at the decision to move forward with the vote.

The narrative will be that Republicans and Trump don't care about women and victims of sexual assault. Joy Behar and Senator Mazie Hirono are already ranting and blaming all men.

Smart

So the FBI has no investigative function beyond federal crimes?

They investigate nominees for courts, administration jobs, security clearance request for employees, and other positions within government. They have done 6 anal exams of Kavanaugh for such positions and nothing along these lines has been unearthed to my knowledge. If it had the likelihood is it would have been disqualifying and leaked.

Last edited:
So at the request of the president they could clear a SC nominees name?

Yea if it needed to be cleared he could request it. His nomination isn’t in question and no one believes this crap but you and Joy Behar.

So you believe Hillary's name was cleared?

I believe she was investigated by highly partisan agents who directed an investigation to achieve the expected innocent outcome. There is no argument that the chief investigator was clearly against Trump and for Hillary. So in this case, the FBI should find their most Right-wing investigator and assign him to this case. That way Cav gets the same investigative scrutiny that we all know Hillary got.

I believe she was investigated by highly partisan agents who directed an investigation to achieve the expected innocent outcome. There is no argument that the chief investigator was clearly against Trump and for Hillary. So in this case, the FBI should find their most Right-wing investigator and assign him to this case. That way Cav gets the same investigative scrutiny that we all know Hillary got.
So you think the FBI's chief investigator was clearly for Hillary? You are in favor of an FBI investigation into these accusations?

So you think the FBI's chief investigator was clearly for Hillary? You are in favor of an FBI investigation into these accusations?

I'm not in favor of the investigation because there has been zero credible evidence provided to source such an investigation. You can't investigate a crime when you can't state "When or Where" it might have even occurred. If she went to the local police with this, they would have closed the case after collecting her statement. Why would you expect the FBI to perform differently?

Reactions: Medic007
Was the chief investigator fired?

It's hard to keep up with all the people that have been fired that were tied to that case.

They already conducted his background check and added what Feinstein turned over to the mix. The FBI has stated they're done unless the President requests something additional.

The accuser, her attorneys, and the usual Democrats are the people asking for an FBI "investigation" to be done. What exactly do they want the FBI to investigate if it's not something criminal? And if it is a criminal investigation that they want, how exactly does the FBI have jurisdiction to conduct it?

They already conducted his background check and added what Feinstein turned over to the mix. The FBI has stated they're done unless the President requests something additional.

The accuser, her attorneys, and the usual Democrats are the people asking for an FBI "investigation" to be done. What exactly do they want the FBI to investigate if it's not something criminal? And if it is a criminal investigation that they want, how exactly does the FBI have jurisdiction to conduct it?
What in your mind are the FBIs jurisdictional limits?

What in your mind are the FBIs jurisdictional limits?
What's in my mind or yours doesn't matter. Information about what the FBI does and their jurisdictional limts is public information.

What's in my mind or yours doesn't matter. Information about what the FBI does and their jurisdiction is public information.
And your interpretation of this public information is that the FBI cannot investigate this allegation, or will not investigate this allegation?

I'm not in favor of the investigation because there has been zero credible evidence provided to source such an investigation. You can't investigate a crime when you can't state "When or Where" it might have even occurred. If she went to the local police with this, they would have closed the case after collecting her statement. Why would you expect the FBI to perform differently?
So the bit about Hillary was just rhetorical?

And your interpretation of this public information is that the FBI cannot investigate this allegation, or will not investigate this allegation?
Why would I need to interpret something that the Justice Department has already announced?

Trump needs to order the FBI to investigate and let them do discovery on the cell phone texts residing in this ladies phone and see what those texts say and what dots they connect. Research her phone records as well and see who she has been talking to. Pull bank records to see if she was paid off.

Do discovery on Feinstein’s email, phone records, etc....to determine the legitimacy of the manner in which this letter was obtained.

We had FBI agents so stupid to conspire via cell phone texts....this would be more fun then FISA document disclosure.

If they want an investigation then do it fairly and require broad discovery on both sides. We are talking stupid people here doing hateful things to obtain a selfish goal, they are exposed as hell because they are so focused on a false smear campaign.

I know who should and would be extremely nervous about texts and phone records going back to the time she started seeing this counselor and it would not be Kavanaugh or any Republicans. Problem is that takes time and is why this info was sat on for 2 months.

Be careful what you wish for Dr. Ford and Dem Senators.

Fun to ask someone to be investigated and make accusations until you realize a fair and true court proceeding should require adequate discovery from both sides to get to the facts and truth.

Last edited:
Did this woman not have any friends in high school? You would think after such a near death experience she would have told someone.

Did this woman not have any friends in high school? You would think after such a near death experience she would have told someone.

one of the women i drink coffee with said she would have had one of her big guy friends kick his ass

i’m wondering if he got his ass kicked?

What did they announce
They announced that the letter the FBI received on Sept 12 was forwarded to the White House Counsel, that the allegation doesn't involve any potential federal crime, and that the FBI's role in such matters is to provide information for the use of the decision makers.

Trump needs to order the FBI to investigate and let them do discovery on the cell phone texts residing in this ladies phone and see what those texts say and what dots they connect. Research her phone records as well and see who she has been talking to. Pull bank records to see if she was paid off.

Do discovery on Feinstein’s email, phone records, etc....to determine the legitimacy of the manner in which this letter was obtained.

We had FBI agents so stupid to conspire via cell phone texts....this would be more fun then FISA document disclosure.

If they want an investigation then do it fairly and require broad discovery on both sides. We are talking stupid people here doing hateful things to obtain a selfish goal, they are exposed as hell because they are so focused on a false smear campaign.

I know who should and would be extremely nervous about texts and phone records going back to the time she started seeing this counselor and it would not be Kavanaugh or any Republicans. Problem is that takes time and is why this info was sat on for 2 months.

Be careful what you wish for Dr. Ford and Dem Senators.

Fun to ask someone to be investigated and make accusations until you realize a fair and true court proceeding should require adequate discovery from both sides to get to the facts and truth.

Dont forget the question; who paid for the polygraph and where are the results along with the transcript of the questions?

Reactions: OKSTATE1
What did they announce
Oh, they also said that the FBI does not make any judgment about the credibility or significance of any allegation. They said that the purpose of a background investigation is to determine whether the nominee could pose a risk to the national security of the United States.

I'm guessing some 23:59th hour lame ass Democrat attempt to stall the vote doesn't qualify as a risk to the national security of the United States. BTW, those are my words, not the DOJ's. Just wanted to clarify that up front.

Reactions: Rdcldad
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT