ADVERTISEMENT

Brett Kavenaugh letter details...

Posser-600-LI.jpg

Passing Wind

This brouhaha is 100% orchestrated and has been in the works since the Gorsuch appointment. She has no intent to cooperate which is evident by the continued new demands from her attorneys. She is actively dodging all communications from the Senate and won't show up for any hearings on Monday or Monday 3 weeks from now. It's funny her attorney is saying she doesn't have time to prepare...she's had 35 years! What does she need to prepare for? Either she has a credible truthful story to tell or she doesn't.

Bullshit. Only one is begging for an FBI investigation. Lying to the FBI is a crime just like lying to Congress, but you already know that, act like you do.
So what happens when the FBI says they aren't investigating because there's nothing to investigate? Letter to Santa? Visit the Wizard of Oz? Rub a bunch of lamps and hope a genie pops out? The power of prayer?

I am now of the opinion that the whole thing was orchestrated and is a complete fabrication.

1. Feinstein won’t send unredacted letter to Grassley.
2. Dr. Pussyhat won’t testify under oath.
3. Ed Whelan is tweeting that Kavanaugh was not there that night and will be providing proof.
4. Liberals are disgusting pieces of trash.

Last edited:
I am now of the opinion that the whole thing was orchestrated and is a complete fabrication.

1. Feinstein won’t send unredactred letter to Grassley.
3. Ed Whelan is tweeting that Kavanaugh was not there that night and will be providing proof.
Pretty good summary thus far. If I may add to it...

Democrats: THE CONFIRMATION PROCESS MUST BE DELAYED INDEFINITELY SO WE CAN ADEQUATELY INVESTIGATE THIS ALLEGATION!!!!!!

Reality: You've had the letter since July 30th. Had you turned it over immediately, everyone would have had ample time to investigate the allegation. But you already know that. This was a political stunt from the beginning and you were just too damn incompetent to pull it off.

Apparently, Ballsy Ford's HS yearbook was full of descriptions of wild keg parties with photos and names of both male and female participants. But, wallah, it's been scrubbed from the interwebs. However, somebody took screen shots of it before it was removed. I'm sure those will be available soon.

Reactions: okcpokefan12
Reactions: imprimis
hollywood calling...that's not emmy material but I was expecting her to start crying....come on you moron, get with the program. If you like lying don't let any facts get in the way. Those yankees are usually pretty good at deception...she's not.

1. Feinstein won’t send unredacted letter to Grassley.

Pom poms post aged well lol

Reactions: Pokeabear
It's a shame that Trey Gowdy does not sit on that committee. That would be some great TV.
It would be. However, if she does appear, the GOPs will treat her with kid gloves and still get lambasted by the MSM-13 for merely having her testify and not fully accepting her word without question.

If you think this Democrat produced Theater of the Absurd is bizarre wait until RBG or Breyer leaves. You'll look back at this episode as child's play.

It would be. However, if she does appear, the GOPs will treat her with kid gloves and still get lambasted by the MSM-13 for merely having her testify and not fully accepting her word without question.

If you think this Democrat produced Theater of the Absurd is bizarre wait until RBG or Breyer leaves. You'll look back at this episode as child's play.

Sooooo...your mind is already made up. Not a terribly unique opinion in here from the right.

Carry on

well hell yes everyone's mind is made up...these is no question of what is going on. Come on man. We're all tired of time being wasted on bull$shit.

Reactions: imprimis
well hell yes everyone's mind is made up...these is no question of what is going on. Come on man. We're all tired of time being wasted on bull$shit.
Monday is too soon to get all their demonstrators bused in. It's also about delaying a vote and keeping Kavanaugh from being able to hear cases when the SCOTUS term begins and thereby voting.

Reactions: CBradSmith

Evidence of bullshit? All the talk in the world doesn’t make her a liar...let’s actually find out.

She might be lying. Might be.

Evidence of bullshit? All the talk in the world doesn’t make her a liar...let’s actually find out.

She might be lying. Might be.

She might also be misremembering. Even honest people can get things wrong.

I don't see how a 35 YO memory could used to effectively convict someone of guilt or find them not-guilty.

Mine’s not.

I still have questions.

Yeah, there is clearly an element of chicanery and delay, but that doesn’t mean it didn’t happen.

I’m very much conflicted about the whole thing.

Reactions: CBradSmith
Mine’s not.

I still have questions.

Yeah, there is clearly an element of chicanery and delay, but that doesn’t mean it didn’t happen.

Same way, but not conflicted. Either more info will come out lending credibility to the accuser, or it won't.

I may become conflicted if she enters into the conversation something adding validity to the claim, but currently, there is nothing to be conflicted about (IMHO).

Everything that will be....is in front of us.

Mine’s not.

I still have questions.

looks like ford has hired the attorney who represented anita hill....that not a crime but it's a indication of what's going to happen next. It's so obvious what is going on here and everyone knows it...except for a few. It's like you know the answer before they ask the question.

looks like ford has hired the attorney who represented anita hill....that not a crime but it's a indication of what's going to happen next. It's so obvious what is going on here and everyone knows it...except for a few. It's like you know the answer before they ask the question.

What’s obvious? Spell it out for me. Obvious she is lying? Obvious this is all a sham? Or Obvious that the Dems delayed disclosing this in an attempt to delay a vote? Or all of it?

As I said, it is clear that the Dems are engaging in chicanery and delay.

They are sadly using this woman even if she is telling the truth.

I have personal family experience with victims of sexual assault. I have professional experience with them as well.

People declaring definitively she is lying and they know it....people who believe that it is obvious what is going on here and everyone knows it (when talking about the truthfulness of falsity of the underlying allegations) are full of shit....as are those certain that she is telling the truth because she supposedly passed a polygraph.

There are two main issues here and a couple of secondary ones.

Main ones:

1. Are the Democrats engaging in dirty politics with the late disclosure? Sure.
2. Are the allegations of sexual assault true? Who knows? I do know that there are completely rational and reasonable explanations for why it wasn’t reported to police at the time....for lack of specificity as to exact time, etc....and for other things that people claim make it obvious she isn’t telling the truth.

Secondary ones:

1. If it happened as claim, is it even a crime? If true, hell yeah...crime then, crime now....though the statute of limitations has almost surely run (don’t practice where it allegedly happened so can’t say definitively). I’ve seen people suggest that even if the allegations are true, that’s just what 17 year old boys do....just trying to get a little action...that’s life. That makes me really sad.

2. If true, should it disqualify Kavanaugh? If proven conclusively true, I’d say for sure.

3. The toughest question for me is what is the appropriate level of proof sufficient to disqualify him as a Supreme Court Justice? Reasonable suspicion, probable cause, or reasonable doubt? That’s up to each individual senator. I’m not sure what my own answer would be if I had a vote.

As I said previously, this really boils down to four Republican Senators. This whole sordid thing is to try to get two of the to change their vote.

Dems are obviously throwing a hail Mary. I don't think it will be successful.

As far as whether it's actually true? Who knows.

Can it be proven? Extremely doubtful. And here is why I believe it can't be proven. No physical evidence. Other #metoo perps had several other acusers come forward with similar stories. This story has been the opposite. Only one other tried to back up the story, was proven to be lying and recanted.

Again none of our opinions matter and as JD pointed out it comes down to basically 2-4 R senators.

What’s obvious? Spell it out for me. Obvious she is lying? Obvious this is all a sham? Or Obvious that the Dems delayed disclosing this in an attempt to delay a vote? Or all of it?

As I said, it is clear that the Dems are engaging in chicanery and delay.

They are sadly using this woman even if she is telling the truth.

I have personal family experience with victims of sexual assault. I have professional experience with them as well.

People declaring definitively she is lying and they know it....people who believe that it is obvious what is going on here and everyone knows it (when talking about the truthfulness of falsity of the underlying allegations) are full of shit....as are those certain that she is telling the truth because she supposedly passed a polygraph.

There are two main issues here and a couple of secondary ones.

Main ones:

1. Are the Democrats engaging in dirty politics with the late disclosure? Sure.
2. Are the allegations of sexual assault true? Who knows? I do know that there are completely rational and reasonable explanations for why it wasn’t reported to police at the time....for lack of specificity as to exact time, etc....and for other things that people claim make it obvious she isn’t telling the truth.

Secondary ones:

1. If it happened as claim, is it even a crime? If true, hell yeah...crime then, crime now....though the statute of limitations has almost surely run (don’t practice where it allegedly happened so can’t say definitively). I’ve seen people suggest that even if the allegations are true, that’s just what 17 year old boys do....just trying to get a little action...that’s life. That makes me really sad.

2. If true, should it disqualify Kavanaugh? If proven conclusively true, I’d say for sure.

3. The toughest question for me is what is the appropriate level of proof sufficient to disqualify him as a Supreme Court Justice? Reasonable suspicion, probable cause, or reasonable doubt? That’s up to each individual senator. I’m not sure what my own answer would be if I had a vote.

As I said previously, this really boils down to four Republican Senators. This whole sordid thing is to try to get two of the to change their vote.

we all know what's going on and this "he said she said" will prove to be the end result. I doubt we know anything more than we know today which means those repub senators will vote party lines. Everything is stacked against ford and the chances of this derailing kavanaugh are about 1%. She's got nothing. It will probably cost some votes in november but not enough to change what was already going to happen. She's lying...maybe not about everything, but she's lying. My eyes are brown but I'm not full of $hit! There is no way to prove any of this unless ford caves and tells everyone she's lying...which won't happen.

Why does she want him to be questioned first and why no lawyer questions?

Her pile of shit keeps getting bigger and bigger.
The question is, how much of her and her attorney's bullshit will the GOP swallow? The demands appear to be unrealistic and unlikely to be met. Will Grassley say enough is enough, show up on this date and testify otherwise we're going ahead with the vote?

Senate rules say a hearing must be scheduled a week before it occurs unless both parties agree to waive the rules. Dems aren't agreeing to much, if anything. Monday, the 24th, complied with the one week guidelines. Refusing to show up means a delay until next Thursday or Friday for testimony and later for a vote. All delays Kavanaugh getting seated on the court. I'm certain there will be more delays and unreasonable demands coming from her and her attorneys.

Could also be a case of mistaken identity.

IMG_0026.jpg

Kavanaugh on left and a classmate whose home this alleged event may have taken place at.

we all know what's going on and this "he said she said" will prove to be the end result. I doubt we know anything more than we know today which means those repub senators will vote party lines. Everything is stacked against ford and the chances of this derailing kavanaugh are about 1%. She's got nothing. It will probably cost some votes in november but not enough to change what was already going to happen. She's lying...maybe not about everything, but she's lying. My eyes are brown but I'm not full of $hit! There is no way to prove any of this unless ford caves and tells everyone she's lying...which won't happen.

Good to know you are absolutely certain she is lying. :rolleyes:

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT