ADVERTISEMENT

Brett Kavenaugh letter details...

They announced that the letter the FBI received on Sept 12 was forwarded to the White House Counsel, that the allegation doesn't involve any potential federal crime, and that the FBI's role in such matters is to provide information for the use of the decision makers.
So can the FBI interview the alleged 3rd party?

Reactions: CSCOTTOSUPOKES
Dont forget the question; who paid for the polygraph and where are the results along with the transcript of the questions?
I have a feeling that Judicial Watch will go after Feinstein's and her staff's emails and other communications. Those people are ferocious.

Reactions: ctrawick
So can the FBI interview the alleged 3rd party?
Only if the White House requests it. Kavanaugh is a Presidential nominee. The FBI does the background check at the request of the President. According to the MOU between Eric Holder and the White House Counsel in 2010, any new information the FBI receives about a nominee after the nomination has occurred is forwarded to the President or their designee.

You are being pedant. (did I use that word correctly? I learned it yesterday on here. I love this place)

Also, it’s he is being pedantic (adjective)....or being a pedant (noun).

I love words.

She’s a professor...a $300 polygraph is unaffordable??? That narrative is......strange.

It would not be about the money....it would be about being managed and who assisted,
it goes to motive and that has nothing to do about affordability. How were the questions asked and how reputable of a polygraph tester was used. She said she wanted to remain anonymous and yet you get a polygraph in advance of an anonymous letter? What good is the test if you desire to remain anonymous? There never was an intent to remain anonymous.

You are the most hebetudinous individual I have ever seen use a keyboard to form a word.

It would not be about the money....it would be about being managed and who assisted,
it goes to motive and that has nothing to do about affordability. How were the questions asked and how reputable of a polygraph tester was used. She said she wanted to remain anonymous and yet you get a polygraph in advance of an anonymous letter? What good is the test if you desire to remain anonymous? There never was an intent to remain anonymous.

You are the most hebetudinous individual I have ever seen use a keyboard to form a word.

Perhaps she knew the likely fate of going public? Harassment, death threats, forced to leave her home, etc?

Perhaps she knew the likely fate of going public? Harassment, death threats, forced to leave her home, etc?

Impossible. She can’t testify on Monday because according to her lawyer this has “only been 48 hours” and she isn’t prepared. She couldn’t possibly have had time to process the possible outcomes as you state them in that time frame.

6c9761656e0925e1b40a571c9903ed06.gif

Additional news about The Great Democrat Stall Antics...

Another dude, Patrick Smyth, that Christine Ford claims was at the party at the place she can't remember at the time she can't remember says he has no idea WTF she's talking about. His lawyer sent a letter stating that to the people who care.

Some gal who went to school with Ford claimed in a Facebook post that she had heard about Ford's allegations in school. Soon afterward, folks immediately began scrutinizing her post and noted that Ford said in her WaPo interview that it occurred during the summer and that she didn't tell anyone about the incident. That gal, Cristina King, has since deleted her Facebook post that told this story, deleted her Twitter, said she had no first hand knowledge of the incident, and has decided to not speak to the media.

That’s just incorrect. She never said she wasn’t willing to testify...she wants the investigation first.
Investigation of what and by whom? The FBI nonsense? That's already been addressed by the DOJ. There won't be an FBI investigation of anything unless it's requested by the White House as part of the background process.

There's no investigation to be done except by the Senate Judiciary Committee, the group that she says she won't testify in front of on Monday.

Reactions: GunsOfFrankEaton
Another thing to consider here is the gut punch this will level at liberals as a voting theme for mid-terms. Get Kavanaugh in and they have no hope of changing jack crap until the 2020 election.

Reactions: GunsOfFrankEaton
Bullshit. Only one is begging for an FBI investigation. Lying to the FBI is a crime just like lying to Congress, but you already know that, act like you do.
Begging for an FBI investigation? Investigation of what?

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT