ADVERTISEMENT

Brett Kavenaugh letter details...

He was and I gave you specifics. You just can't accept what was provided to you because that would mean you would have to go against the party line.

Yep, because the questioning of Kavanaugh by Harris (what we were discussing) was complete, was it not?

Neither Kavanaugh nor Ford have addressed this accusation before the committee yet. Therefore, the wise thing would be to reserve judgment till after both testify about it.

As you like to say...

Your silence on something as simple as uttering a noun or or small phrase is deafening?

When you figure out what he was exposed of by Harris, come back.

Reactions: okcpokefan12
When you figure out what he was exposed of by Harris, come back.

What was he exposed of?

Again...

No, this isn't hard. So let's review the record:

Senator Harris: Judge, have you ever discussed special counsel Mueller or his investigation with anyone?

Simple question. If I asked you that, what would you say? It is a simple question. Yes or no.

What does Kavanaugh do? Doesn't answer it. Starts stuttering. Gets flustered. WHY? Would you? Damn, almost all Americans have discussed it. What is so wrong in saying "Yes"? He can't do it though lol!

Next up...

Senator Harris: Have you discussed it with anyone at a certain law firm?

Kavanaugh's response to a narrowing of the scope (since you were so concerned about scope)? More stuttering. More evasiveness.

Why? Answer the question.

But he can't.

He responds, "Is there a person you talked to." lol

He is now afraid she knows something he wasn't prepped on. He is more concerned with giving the "right" answer instead of the TRUTHFUL answer. Bam.

She exposed him. Clear to see. All because he couldn't answer a simple question.

What is the baggage from the Bush admin? I haven't follow extremely close and it doesn't seemed to be harped on by the media.

She’s lying about it being Kavanaugh.....period. Maybe she did get attacked maybe she didn’t but she is a lying POS, who (as is the case of most of the resistance) will say or do anything to prevent another conservative from getting on the Supreme Court.

For my_.00 Cents, there was precedent set for not voting on Garland during a presidential election cycle, not so for mid terms.

Have to hand it to the puss cake Republicans though, they do not have the intestinal fortitude to use their backbones and stand up to much of anything. They cry, whine and beg for political donations to change/rectify this right or wrong then lay a big fat egg once they actually have to show some leadership and spine to make a change. Never seen a group of people with clear cut majorities act so scared and inept.

I wonder why the reaction to Kavanaugh is so different than the reaction to Gorsuch...
Probably the rape accusations the possible perjury and the W Bush admin baggage
Lol, ok. We live in a shitty world when a 30 plus year unprovable accusation can destroy someone's life. It doesn't matter though. Women won't lose the right to reproduce. Isn't that what reproductive rights is all about?

Reactions: windriverrange
A rape accusation. Possible perjury. Baggage from time in the W Bush Whitehouse. Whether you believe these things are true or not, there are lots of conservative judges you could nominate with none of the above, so why risk the scenario we have playing out right now?
fishing....with no bait.

Lol, ok. We live in a shitty world when a 30 plus year unprovable accusation can destroy someone's life. It doesn't matter though. Women won't lose the right to reproduce. Isn't that what reproductive rights is all about?
Let's be real. This is in no way destroying Kavanaugh life. He probably is going to have a seat on the supreme Court, and if not he can always fall back on his lifetime appointment on a lower court.

Let's be real. This is in no way destroying Kavanaugh life. He probably is going to have a seat on the supreme Court, and if not he can always fall back on his lifetime appointment on a lower court.
Being accused of sexual assault is pretty bad for one's life. Let's find some acquaintance of yours from 30 years ago who accuses you of attempted rape and see how your life goes.

Being accused of sexual assault is pretty bad for one's life. Let's find some acquaintance of yours from 30 years ago who accuses you of attempted rape and see how your life goes.
I might lose my job since I don't have a lifetime appointment

Funny, Democrats were against this nomination before they knew who was going to be nominated.
Dems were against Gorsuch before he was nominated too. The difference is Kavanaugh has a shady past. Senate repubs knew this was going to be a fiasco they even advised nominating two judges they thought would be easier to confirm. https://www.nytimes.com/2018/07/07/us/politics/trump-mcconnell-supreme-court.html
That article says nothing about a shady past. Where are you getting this garbage?

Probably because he replaces a swing vote, and makes the court reliably conservative for the next 20 years.
If Dems could have come up with a rape accusations for Gorsuch they might not be in such a do or die situation now

No one knew about the baseless accusation until a week ago and it isn't rape, its sexual assault or attempted rape. He's innocent until proven guilty anyway. That's the way our society is supposed to work.
My bad, attempted rape. Hillary was innocent until proven guilty but it was still dumb for the dnc to nominate her, when they had scores of possible candidates not under the cloud of suspicion.

Reactions: 0rangeSlice
No one knew about the baseless accusation until a week ago and it isn't rape, its sexual assault or attempted rape. He's innocent until proven guilty anyway. That's the way our society is supposed to work.
My bad, attempted rape. Hillary was innocent until proven guilty but it was still dumb for the dnc to nominate her, when they had scores of possible candidates not under the cloud of suspicion.
He wasn't under a cloud of suspicion when he was nominated.

Dems were against Gorsuch before he was nominated too. The difference is Kavanaugh has a shady past. Senate repubs knew this was going to be a fiasco they even advised nominating two judges they thought would be easier to confirm. https://www.nytimes.com/2018/07/07/us/politics/trump-mcconnell-supreme-court.html

You are sniffing the liberal glue if you think Kavanaugh has a shady past.
I honestly don’t think even the far left liberal truly believes Kavanaugh did anything remotely wrong, but this is liberal political dirty theater.

You are sniffing the liberal glue if you think Kavanaugh has a shady past.
I honestly don’t think even the far left liberal truly believes Kavanaugh did anything remotely wrong, but this is liberal political dirty theater.
I guess there is no worry or cause for concern, then.

during her and her husbands' therapy session her husband said she said she was "scared one day he would be elected to the supreme court". This was back in 2012. Man, she was something...she should have gone straight to vegas and bet the house on any future events coming up. She could make millions.
She's a flake and will be found out...these dems don't care how bad they look.

My question is; who gives a crap if she passed a lie detector test?

If her "side" approved all the questions what do you expect?

Do you know him?
Is he a man?
Are you a woman?
Did you go to school with him?
Were you at a party?

Holly molly Batman, she must have been raped, she passed the polygraph!

Last edited:
My question is; who gives a crap if she passed a lie detector test?

If her "side" approved all the questions what do you expect?

Do you know him?
Is he a man?
Are you a woman?
Did you go to school with him?
Were you at a party?

Holly molly Bat Man, she must have been raped, she passed the polygraph!

And gawd only knows what he did with/to the dog; that has to be next. Oh wait, I rubbed Lucy Lou's tits on the couch before I typed this; I'm guilty.......:rolleyes:

Probably the rape accusations the possible perjury and the W Bush admin baggage
Yes, I'll bet that's it. There was ZERO (0) (none) (nada) lefty meltdown when Justice Kennedy announced his retirement, before Kavanaugh was even nominated.

Good call!

Probably because he replaces a swing vote, and makes the court reliably conservative for the next 20 years.
NO WAY!!!!! LIKE, NOOOO WAAAAAAAY!!!!!!!! That can't possibly be the basis for the difference between the left's reaction to Gorsuch and Kavanaugh.

25 common sense pushups for you.

So, is this lady gonna show Monday? McConnell offering her to testify in private. WTF?

bluffing-slider.jpeg

You can tell this is nothing more than a lie and delay tactics.....the goal posts are being moved by the day. They simply want this to push past mid-terms. Again if the Republicans had two testicles between the whole group they will go ahead and confirm this guy.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT