ADVERTISEMENT

BREAKING: CDC's mask mandate for airplanes and other public transport is struck down by federal judge

I spent about 2 hours in airports and 2 hours in flight yesterday. I would say about 80% of the traveling public agreed with that judge. But you should continue to spout your nonsense. It suits you.
Well I'm sure your polling data is as objective and sound as the other rubber stamp right wing takes you have about everything else.

Maybe. She's never tried a case, so maybe she's found her calling as a right wing judge.

• Haha
Reactions: AC2020
Well I'm sure your polling data is as objective and sound as the other rubber stamp right wing takes you have about everything else.

Maybe. She's never tried a case, so maybe she's found her calling as a right wing judge.
Regardless of her "wing" of choice, she did what the vast majority of the population supported. Go to the airport Einstein and count mask vs maskless. It will give you something to do.

Hey, reasonable minds can disagree on wearing masks at the tail end of a pandemic, but that isn't the real issue. The judge was appointed with zero experience in a courtroom. That's inexcusable.

Your life would be better if David Brock was just a fukboi.

Hey, reasonable minds can disagree on wearing masks at the tail end of a pandemic, but that isn't the real issue. The judge was appointed with zero experience in a courtroom. That's inexcusable.
Yes much better to get those that have been around long enough to get bought out-
Good idea

Quite amazing the people that sold out their liberties And souls for what they call "safety" as far as lockdowns, masks and experimental
Shots. I'd say the biggest reason wasn't bc peope we're scared- it was bc they trusted
A Horrible, Corrupt Demonic govt with its FDA, CDC wings, big Harma et al that were absolutely not to be trusted and should have been told to pound sand from the start.

It's weird how some NEVER bought into it and some That are still Not realizing how against the people Uncle Sam and big Harma is

Quite amazing the people that sold out their liberties And souls for what they call "safety" as far as lockdowns, masks and experimental
Shots. I'd say the biggest reason wasn't bc peope we're scared- it was bc they trusted
A Horrible, Corrupt Demonic govt with its FDA, CDC wings, big Harma et al that were absolutely not to be trusted and should have been told to pound sand from the start.

It's weird how some NEVER bought into it and some That are still Not realizing how against the people Uncle Sam and big Harma is
I disagree with this premise. People gave in because they assumed that it would get rid of Trump and bring about normalcy from the lunatics on the left as it was easier to appease than to fight. Everyone in the middle was tired of the 4 years of media bashing Trump everyday as news. Unfortunately, it got rid of Trump and just ratcheted up the lunacy even further. Predictable, but what do you expect from a society that believes in "safe spaces" & "Timeout" as discipline.

Good regressive nut chugging boy...

Philadelphia to drop mask mandate days after reinstating it

• Haha
Reactions: iasooner2000
Really? Her law does not seem popular with the left such as yourself. Does a judge need a long list of ruling on their resume in order to qualify? I don't recall that being an acceptance criteria.
Of course not, you'd defend her no matter what her credentials are. Go team.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT