ADVERTISEMENT

Bravery In Defense Of Their Country

IF you want anyone to read that you should copy and paste because nobody is giving them clicks.
I don’t care if you don’t want to read it. I put it out there for anyone who does. And if that’s no one on this board so be it. It’s there and it isn’t going away.

Dan if you expect anyone to take you seriously you need to find better sources than a well known propaganda outlet.

Dan if you expect anyone to take you seriously you need to find better sources than a well known propaganda outlet.

Call it propaganda, but read it anyway, you might discover a nugget of truth amongst its many lies. That's what you do with Israeli propaganda as provided by mainstream western media outlets, isn't it? Surely you recognize Israeli propaganda and look at it with a jaundiced eye, don't you? You should do the same with Palestinian propaganda. But first you have to read the propaganda in order to recognize it for what it is. Is that what you do, read it first? Or do you just accept what competitors say about it and dismiss it without giving it a look? I bet that's what you do with Palestinian propaganda. And I also bet you believe every word of Israeli propaganda as truth straight from God.

Call it propaganda, but read it anyway, you might discover a nugget of truth amongst its many lies. That's what you do with Israeli propaganda as provided by mainstream western media outlets, isn't it? Surely you recognize Israeli propaganda and look at it with a jaundiced eye, don't you? You should do the same with Palestinian propaganda. But first you have to read the propaganda in order to recognize it for what it is. Is that what you do, read it first? Or do you just accept what competitors say about it and dismiss it without giving it a look? I bet that's what you do with Palestinian propaganda. And I also bet you believe every word of Israeli propaganda as truth straight from God.

You have a plank in your eye.

You have a plank in your eye.
No I don't. What I have is a burning need to look at issues from every angle to find the truth. I have learned over my long life that goverments lie and spin things to manipulate their denizens into believeing what they want them to believe. I'm just not going to fall for that. I insist governments show me the beef when they make a statement about what they are up to. In this instance that includes both the Israeli government and Hamas. For the last four month Hamas has basically been laying low in an attempt to weather the storm. If Hamas emerges gun blazing against Israeli civilians inside Israel, as they did on Oct 7 I will give them the same treatment I have been giving Israel, which has much more powerful weapons blazing nonstop for four months killing thousands more innocent Palestinianthan Hamas did on Oct 7. The literal word for Israel's reaction to Oct 7 is overkill.

No I don't. What I have is a burning need to look at issues from every angle to find the truth. I have learned over my long life that goverments lie and spin things to manipulate their denizens into believeing what they want them to believe. I'm just not going to fall for that. I insist governments show me the beef when they make a statement about what they are up to. In this instance that includes both the Israeli government and Hamas. For the last four month Hamas has basically been laying low in an attempt to weather the storm. If Hamas emerges gun blazing against Israeli civilians inside Israel, as they did on Oct 7 I will give them the same treatment I have been giving Israel, which has much more powerful weapons blazing nonstop for four months killing thousands more innocent Palestinianthan Hamas did on Oct 7. The literal word for Israel's reaction to Oct 7 is overkill.

Odds are just as good that you’re the one being manipulated.

More so since you take one side as the ”truth.”

Overkill or finally had enough? IMO Israel has shown great restrain and patients dealing with the Palestinians over the decades. Eventually that restraint and patients runs out.

Reactions: OUSOONER67
For the last four month Hamas has basically been laying low in an attempt to weather the storm.
Oh boy. I'm afraid to ask where you're getting this nugget, but I'm going to anyhow. Got a link to back this up? I think we've actually had this conversation previously.

Oh boy. I'm afraid to ask where you're getting this nugget, but I'm going to anyhow. Got a link to back this up? I think we've actually had this conversation previously.
No, I have no link to "back this nugget up." It's just been an observation I have made. I have not heard of any major fighting between IDF forces and Hamas. That's doesn't seem to me to be Hamas' style. They know they are a far inferior fighting force, so they use guerilla tactics as far as I can tell. But I'm open to hearing something else if I am wrong. Have there been any major battles between a batallion of Hamas vs a batallion of IDF? If there has been I'm unaware that it happened. Throw your nugget at me!

Overkill or finally had enough? IMO Israel has shown great restrain and patients dealing with the Palestinians over the decades. Eventually that restraint and patients runs out.
I call it overzealous overkill. Israel's restraint over the decades has resulted in driving refugees into Gaza, creating an apartheid state, clandestinely killing the occasional Gazan with sniper fire just for the fun of it, and "mowing the grass" when Israel feels feisty. I don't know that a reasonable person would call that "great restraint." It's pretty much what oppressors of a concentration camp do.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT