ADVERTISEMENT

Blamtifa party at sc@davie’s tonight after the violence is shut down

Why not? If Minnesota had not happened do you think Memphis would be as forthcoming as they were? I don’t. But I’ll give that one to you. Memphis got out in front of the story. Let me ask you: which murder in your mind was the most egregious? One cop quietly sitting on the victim’s neck, or five cops beating a man to death? If all else is the same which murder would you guess to be more likely to cause a violent reaction across the country? But all else is not the same, there are two distinct differences. Minnesota PD stonewalled while Memphis PD did not. The Minnesota murderer is white and killed a black man. The Memphis multiple murderers are black and they killed a black man. Be honest with yourself. Which distinct difference do you think played the largest role in causing one murder to engender repeated violent riots across the country while the other resulted in mostly peaceful protests?

Uh Dan, douche emoji alert; the d-bag has no other response. :D

Why not? If Minnesota had not happened do you think Memphis would be as forthcoming as they were? I don’t. But I’ll give that one to you. Memphis got out in front of the story. Let me ask you: which murder in your mind was the most egregious? One cop quietly sitting on the victim’s neck, or five cops beating a man to death? If all else is the same which murder would you guess to be more likely to cause a violent reaction across the country? But all else is not the same, there are two distinct differences. Minnesota PD stonewalled while Memphis PD did not. The Minnesota murderer is white and killed a black man. The Memphis multiple murderers are black and they killed a black man. Be honest with yourself. Which distinct difference do you think played the largest role in causing one murder to engender repeated violent riots across the country while the other resulted in mostly peaceful protests?
I sure hope LEO leadership has learned something from the Minneapolis fiasco. Not lying to protect your officers seems like an obvious lesson to learn, but progress I suppose.

Reactions: Ponca Dan
I sure hope LEO leadership has learned something from the Minneapolis fiasco. Not lying to protect your officers seems like an obvious lesson to learn, but progress I suppose.
Now if we could get our respective politicians to do the same!

Thanks for immediately taking the bait, dumbass.
You are the proverbial

easy GIF

George was a fiasco? I'll say it again again and again. Resist, you just might meet yer maker right quick. Why resist or run from the police?
You need help son. Toilet flushed.

Didn't they arrest and charge Derek Chauvin within days of George Floyd's death? Took Memphis three weeks to charge the 5 officers in Memphis?

Reactions: OUSOONER67
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT