ADVERTISEMENT

Blamtifa party at sc@davie’s tonight after the violence is shut down

Scary.
PORTLAND, Ore. (KOIN) — About 200 protesters marched across the Burnside Bridge in Portland hours after the City of Memphis released a video of 5 police officers beating Tyre Nichols following a traffic stop.

I haven't deflected at all. Nor have I been asked my thoughts about what happened.
I'm sure your stated position on this will be that the police officers were clearly in the wrong and should be held accountable. What they did to Tyre Nichols is clearly indefensible and even you know that.

Won't stop you from deflecting away from the reality of this tragedy though, as @davidallen noted.

They don't care about police brutality?
The claim of breaking down the world over the unjustified extremely extremely rare death at the hands of police is systemic racism right? The police force is heavily minority. Racism played no part in their actions. The folks that committed excessive acts these crimes have and will be held accountable.

Last edited:
I'm sure your stated position on this will be that the police officers were clearly in the wrong and should be held accountable. What they did to Tyre Nichols is clearly indefensible and even you know that.

Won't stop you from deflecting away from the reality of this tragedy though, as @davidallen noted.
Always gaslighting.
The thread is about antifa and my response was about antifa calling for violence. Stop being a horses ass.

Reactions: iasooner2000
The claim of breaking down the world over the unjustified extremely extremely rare death at the hands of police is systemic racism right? The police force is heavily minority. Racism played no part in their actions. The folks that committed excessive acts these crimes have and will be held accountable.
But we continue to see evidence of police brutality. So their concern over police brutality is valid.

Why don't you try to find common ground with them and seek to address this concern instead of attacking them? You don't have to agree with everything to find common ground.

I don't agree with Antifa's calls for violence in response to violence. That doesn't mean though I can't understand the valid concerns Antifa (and others) express and seek to address those concerns.

Last edited:
But we continue to see evidence of police brutality. So their concern over police brutality is valid.

Why don't you try to find common ground with them and seek to address this concern instead of attacking them? You don't have to agree with everything to find common ground.

I don't agree with Antifa's calls for violence in response to violence. That doesn't mean though I can't understand the valid concerns Antifa expresses and seek to address those concerns.
What's so hard to understand here junior? Of course.

Last edited:
The thread is about antifa and my response was about antifa calling for violence.
Yes, and then you had this exchange:
You should definitely continue to deflect from the reality of this tragedy. It's on brand for you and yores.
I haven't deflected at all. Nor have I been asked my thoughts about what happened.
Is that my thoughts on the beating?
My post was directed at you claiming no one asked you about what happened and your thoughts on the beating.

Did you just forget you made these posts?

Yes, and then you had this exchange:

My post was directed at you claiming no one asked you about what happened and your thoughts on the beating.

Did you just forget you made these posts?

And just what does those posts say about my opinion on the beating? Did I give it, was it asked? You gaslighted what my answer could be or might be but of course you have to play your silly games.

I don't agree with Antifa's calls for violence in response to violence. That doesn't mean though I can't understand the valid concerns Antifa (and others) express and seek to address those concerns.
How about we look at stuff from a place of reason instead of hysteria or using it for an alterer motive(group funding from far left sources). No matter how you cut it finding in any given year unnecessary death by law enforcement is like finding a needle in a hey stack. Instead it used to create an utterly ridiculous narrative of law enforcement hunting black people.

And just what does those posts say about my opinion on the beating? Did I give it, was it asked?
And again, this was the purpose of my post. If my description of your position is inaccurate, say so and stop flailing around.

How about we look at stuff from a place of reason instead of hysteria or using it for an alterer motive(group funding from far left sources). No matter how you cut it finding in any given year unnecessary death by law enforcement is like finding a needle in a hey stack. Instead it used to create an utterly ridiculous narrative of law enforcement hunting black people.
Joe's moniker. 👍

Reactions: GunsOfFrankEaton
While I don't necessarily disagree with your request to look at stuff from a place of reason, this can be hard for some to do when once again, we have another man dead after being beaten to death by police. There was no "reason" behind Tyre Nichols' murder. So you shouldn't be shocked to see such outrage and emotion in response to his murder.

And your argument that finding examples of police brutality is like finding a needle in a hey stick is just flat out wrong. We consistently are confronted with police brutality and police officers overreacting and escalating situations that need no escalation.

• Haha
Reactions: CoastGuardCowboy
While I don't necessarily disagree with your request to look at stuff from a place of reason, this can be hard for some to do when once again, we have another man dead after being beaten to death by police. There was no "reason" behind Tyre Nichols' murder. So you shouldn't be shocked to see such outrage and emotion in response to his murder.

And your argument that finding examples of police brutality is like finding a needle in a hey stick is just flat out wrong. We consistently are confronted with police brutality and police officers overreacting and escalating situations that need no escalation.
Memphis, Tn? 😁

Law enforcement for a vast vast majority do an amazing job and are treated like dog crap because of people on your side of the aisle.

Law enforcement for a vast vast majority do an amazing job and are treated like dog crap because of people on your side of the aisle.
I agree that there are a lot of good police officers who do their jobs with honor and integrity. However, there are also police officers who don't do this and they are a problem. You don't excuse away or ignore the bad ones just because there are some good ones. Nor do you ignore the problem of police brutality in an attempt to defend good police officers. Good police officers don't even want to ignore the problem of police brutality.

As for sides of the aisle, you want to talk about how some on your side attacked Capitol Hill police officers on January 6? How some on your side continue to this day to attack and vilify Capitol Hill police officers for the role they played in protecting our Capitol on January 6? Here we had honorable police officers actually doing their job and many on your side treated them and still treat them like dog crap.

Guess that is dIfFeReNt though right?

And again, this was the purpose of my post. If my description of your position is inaccurate, say so and stop flailing around.
My position is the call for violence is the lefts MO when it comes to such things and is not the answer.
Where are you bleeding heart leftists when Blacks are murdered by other Blacks at an alarming rate in Chicago and other Cities? Does anqueefa call for violence when that happens?
We know you enjoy it but people directly affected by it do not.

I agree that there are a lot of good police officers who do their jobs with honor and integrity. However, there are also police officers who don't do this and they are a problem. You don't excuse away or ignore the bad ones just because there are some good ones. Nor do you ignore the problem of police brutality in an attempt to defend good police officers. Good police officers don't even want to ignore the problem of police brutality.

As for sides of the aisle, you want to talk about how some on your side attacked Capitol Hill police officers on January 6? How some on your side continue to this day to attack and vilify Capitol Hill police officers for the role they played in protecting our Capitol on January 6? Here we had honorable police officers actually doing their job and many on your side treated them and still treat them like dog crap.

Guess that is dIfFeReNt though right?

Like you and your ilk ignore an unarmed woman being shot and killed that day?

And just what does those posts say about my opinion on the beating? Did I give it, was it asked? You gaslighted what my answer could be or might be but of course you have to play your silly games.
What is your opinion on the beatings?

A straight answer on the actual actions by officers involved instead of dipping and dodging and deflecting would be appreciated.

What is your opinion on the beatings?

A straight answer on the actual actions by officers involved instead of dipping and dodging and deflecting would be appreciated.
Hard to do all those things you accuse me of when I haven't said a single thing about it BSG. Did you miss the title of this thread as well as the other libtards? Are you certain you are truly a BSG? You sure act like the other 3 morons that can't read.

Do you understand the essence of gaslighting? Are you being under the control and subservient to people on a message board? Just an odd way for you to try and characterize a pretty simple back-and-forth. You do you.

Reactions: my_2cents
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT