ADVERTISEMENT

Blamtifa party at sc@davie’s tonight after the violence is shut down

This will be unpopular but having watched and listened to the video it is clear the cops went way to far and the lack of medical attention was ridiculous.

That being said the victim always said he was complying and never did. Every time they made a request he said okay and then didn't comply, "lay on the ground" he said okay and then wouldn't do it. He was being extremely uncooperative all while claiming his compliance.

What I see out of those cops is frustration and it exploded on this man. I would bet these cops were familiar with this person. They worked that area of town every day. He was blocks from his house.

They didn't pull a random person over for no reason and decide to beat them to death. There has to be some history between that man and these cops.
No there doesn't have "to be some history between that man and these cops".

Some cops are just horrible people that have no business being in law enforcement and are nothing but criminals themselves.

That's not an indictment of law enforcement as a whole by any means. I was in a LE agency for nearly twenty years and I'm married to a police officer.

Look at the little groomer go. Do you ever believe what you type? I haven't complained one time. The only ones complaining are the ones that want me to answer something that you already know the answer to so you can play your little word salad game with it.
Not gonna play your little childish bs games Groomer Pyle.
I have no idea what your answer would be.

I was trying to engage you in a rational, reasonable discussion about what your opinion of the officers' conduct is.

But it's clear that you're more interested in "OwnINg the LiBtarDs" and playing your own stupid games than actually engaging.

Reactions: Been Jammin
Whatever Matlock. Sorry I don't jump for you and sorry all of a sudden you are offended by dipping, dodging and deflecting. Its a regular occurence here by the left but somehow now all of a sudden you only get triggered when you think someone on the right is doing it. Aint that right BSG? 🤣

You are pathetic.....truly pathetic.

Reactions: Been Jammin
No there doesn't have "to be some history between that man and these cops".

Some cops are just horrible people that have no business being in law enforcement and are nothing but criminals themselves.

That's not an indictment of law enforcement as a whole by any means. I was in a LE agency for nearly twenty years and I'm married to a police officer.
I was obviously speculating. I don't know any facts beyond the video and neither do you.

We'll see where this goes but these guys just being evil for evils sake doesn't pass the smell text for me.

I was obviously speculating. I don't know any facts beyond the video and neither do you.

We'll see where this goes but these guys just being evil for evils sake doesn't pass the smell text for me.
There are people in this world that are sadistic psychopaths. It is not beyond comprehension to think that type of personaility would be attracted to police work where they can be bullies with a badge and escape consequence. I for one would not be surprised to learn that these cops, some of them at least, have terrorized the neighborhood before.

So no riots then? You sound disappointed.
No but I do find the lack of riots interesting. I would think this incident would cause more outrage than the George Floyd case as this one was egregious but for some reason they didn't have the same outrage. Makes me wonder if the real issue isn't police brutality and more about politics.

Reactions: CoastGuardCowboy
No but I do find the lack of riots interesting. I would think this incident would cause more outrage than the George Floyd case as this one was egregious but for some reason they didn't have the same outrage. Makes me wonder if the real issue isn't police brutality and more about politics.

When it comes to the media It’s about the marketability of the incident. The people who control the riots take their cues from the people who control the media narrative.

When it comes to the media It’s about the marketability of the incident. The people who control the riots take their cues from the people who control the media narrative.
I suspect it's far deeper, more corrupt and far more sinister than that. For the most part the media in this country has been corrupted and controlled by the powers that be. Those powers tell the media how and what to report, which is obvious to anyone that pays attention.
Look at what's going on in Iran right now. It looks like Israel, with the blessing of the US is kicking the shit out of Iran. That should be a big story on the news but for some reason the entire media is silent or barely reporting on it just to say they did cover it. Why is that? Would be great for viewership as everyone wants to see Iran get it's teeth kicked in which makes it obvious the lack of coverage is for another reason.

Lol. But them just being frustrated with their victim breaking the law does.

*enter eye roll .gif* here.

I suspect it's far deeper, more corrupt and far more sinister than that. For the most part the media in this country has been corrupted and controlled by the powers that be. Those powers tell the media how and what to report, which is obvious to anyone that pays attention.
Look at what's going on in Iran right now. It looks like Israel, with the blessing of the US is kicking the shit out of Iran. That should be a big story on the news but for some reason the entire media is silent or barely reporting on it just to say they did cover it. Why is that? Would be great for viewership as everyone wants to see Iran get it's teeth kicked in which makes it obvious the lack of coverage is for another reason.
Ooooh GIF

Might the reaction (largely nonviolent protests) be in part a result of the response of local, state, and federal authorities?

Did he? Sure glad they got that dude off the street. Back to those riots you seem to have been hoping for - any links you can share?
Are there ever any riots when its black on black crime? What do you think would have happened if those cops were white? What would the media be saying right now? Shirley you can see that its DiFfErEnT no?

Are there ever any riots when its black on black crime? What do you think would have happened if those cops were white? What would the media be saying right now? Shirley you can see that its DiFfErEnT no?
You'll have to stop talking in circles. I have no idea what you are saying here as it relates to this tragedy. Let me make an effort despite your flailing about....

Are there ever any riots when its black on black crime?
Are you saying there should be riots? Is it somehow a bad thing that there has largely been a nonviolent response to this tragedy?
What do you think would have happened if those cops were white?
My hope is that the local, state, and federal authorities would have acted with clarity and speed to deal with problem as they did in this case.
Shirley you can see that its DiFfErEnT no?
Don't call me Shirley. Your keyboard is kinda ****ed up.

• Haha
Reactions: OUSOONER67
You'll have to stop talking in circles. I have no idea what you are saying here as it relates to this tragedy. Let me make an effort despite your flailing about....

Are you saying there should be riots? Is it somehow a bad thing that there has largely been a nonviolent response to this tragedy?

My hope is that the local, state, and federal authorities would have acted with clarity and speed to deal with problem as they did in this case.

He’s not saying he thinks there should be riots. He’s saying there almost certainly would be riots if the thug cops that murdered that kid were white. That is not an unreasonable assumption. You’re trying too hard to make him look bad with your own faulty reasoning.

Its good that there wasn't any riots. Maybe libtards finally see that tantrums solve nothing. And what do you mean? My keyboard is just fine.

FnwgPTOXoAApu7U

He’s not saying he thinks there should be riots. He’s saying there almost certainly would be riots if the thug cops that murdered that kid were white. That is not an unreasonable assumption. You’re trying too hard to make him look bad with your own faulty reasoning.
Its ok Dan I enjoy making them dance. After yrs upon yrs of riots by the left we are now supposed to praise them because there wasn't one despite the call by Anqueefa and others to Burn It Down. Strange how they haven't condemned that. I think they are as shocked as anyone that there wasn't. Meh

We all hope for clarity and speed when police act in such a manner. It could be argued that the Minnesota police were dealt with clarity and speed, and yet cities burned all summer. The Minnesota cop that was a killer is in prison, isn’t he? The difference between him and the Memphis murderers is he is white and they are black. Is it fair to make a racial assumption for how the protesters reacted? Further, your contention that these protests have been mostly peaceful because of how law enforcement is treating them is specious. By that logic the burning and looting that took place in your hometown is the police’s fault. Maybe that’s how you see it.

No. Not really. If you want to be honest that is. That won't stop some I guess.
Where is the dishonesty? How soon after the fact did the Minnesota cop get sent to prison? Unless they plead guilty how long do you anticipate it will take before the Memphis cops receive the same fate?

Where is the dishonesty? How soon after the fact did the Minnesota cop get sent to prison? Unless they plead guilty how long do you anticipate it will take before the Memphis cops receive the same fate?
Do you recall the initial statements issued by the PD? Let me refresh your memory: The PD issued a statement saying Floyd died after a “medical incident,” that he physically resisted, and that he was attended to after he appeared to be in medical distress. If not for the video of a bypasser it is pretty likely that his murder would have been just another death in custody. It was only after that video was circulating that the local authorities took positive action.

Might the reaction (largely nonviolent protests) be in part a result of the response of local, state, and federal authorities?
Maybe, maybe not that is why I find it interesting. If my memory is correct the time lines are similar between this case and George Floyd with the exception being the timeline of the video release. The cops in the George Floyd case were fired along the same time lines as well as the charges against the officers involved. I do see a difference in media coverage but that might be because they had the video of the George Floyd case and didn't on this one. What ever it was I glad people didn't riot.

Do you recall the initial statements issued by the PD? Let me refresh your memory: The PD issued a statement saying Floyd died after a “medical incident,” that he physically resisted, and that he was attended to after he appeared to be in medical distress. If not for the video of a bypasser it is pretty likely that his murder would have been just another death in custody. It was only after that video was circulating that the local authorities took positive action.
And that makes things different how? Because the Memphis PD saw how things went in Minnesota so they got out in front of the story? Did the white cop get arrested, tried, found guilty and sent to prison, or not? How much faster should it have taken to satisfy your need for justice? Do you think your timeline will play out for the Memphis murderers?

I think it should be federal law, you run from the cops you get a beat down not necessarily to death but those who point a bb gun at the police deserve to be handled with deadly force.

Carry on

Reactions: 2012Bearcat
And that makes things different how? Because the Memphis PD saw how things went in Minnesota so they got out in front of the story? Did the white cop get arrested, tried, found guilty and sent to prison, or not? How much faster should it have taken to satisfy your need for justice? Do you think your timeline will play out for the Memphis murderers?
You continue to ignore the most fundamental difference - the initial response of defending the officers involved in Minneapolis vs. Memphis processing the information and acknowledging the outrageous behavior from the start. Why?

You continue to ignore the most fundamental difference - the initial response of defending the officers involved in Minneapolis vs. Memphis processing the information and acknowledging the outrageous behavior from the start. Why?
Why not? If Minnesota had not happened do you think Memphis would be as forthcoming as they were? I don’t. But I’ll give that one to you. Memphis got out in front of the story. Let me ask you: which murder in your mind was the most egregious? One cop quietly sitting on the victim’s neck, or five cops beating a man to death? If all else is the same which murder would you guess to be more likely to cause a violent reaction across the country? But all else is not the same, there are two distinct differences. Minnesota PD stonewalled while Memphis PD did not. The Minnesota murderer is white and killed a black man. The Memphis multiple murderers are black and they killed a black man. Be honest with yourself. Which distinct difference do you think played the largest role in causing one murder to engender repeated violent riots across the country while the other resulted in mostly peaceful protests?

Reactions: LAY THE WOODY
Why not? If Minnesota had not happened do you think Memphis would be as forthcoming as they were? I don’t. But I’ll give that one to you. Memphis got out in front of the story. Let me ask you: which murder in your mind was the most egregious? One cop quietly sitting on the victim’s neck, or five cops beating a man to death? If all else is the same which murder would you guess to be more likely to cause a violent reaction across the country? But all else is not the same, there are two distinct differences. Minnesota PD stonewalled while Memphis PD did not. The Minnesota murderer is white and killed a black man. The Memphis multiple murderers are black and they killed a black man. Be honest with yourself. Which distinct difference do you think played the largest role in causing one murder to engender repeated violent riots across the country while the other resulted in mostly peaceful protests?
It's different in Memphis.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT