ADVERTISEMENT

Big Brother 20

Oh man Swaggy C getting bamboozalled this has been funny. My little man and me have been watching these turds cry about someone actually getting in the ear of HOH. Lol Swaggy C should have stopped making out for a week to ensure his safety. If your gonna be Amanda then at least make sure everyone knows hell will rain down if gongot after the lovers.

Well it all looks like Tyler pulled off getting in Kaitlyn ear and got Swaggy nominated. I have thought about this last night if it was a good move for Tyler or not. I think it was a player playing to fast to soon. I think this move by Tyler has now got him on the radar of players where he wasn't before. Also he has hitched his wagon to Kaitlyn a bit and lets face it the girl is crazy and emotional. I think the ones playing the best game right now are JC ( I am really starting to find this guy funny and might be my favorite person of the season so far), I think Brett is playing a really good game also. He is a big male and not really on anyones radar. I think him keeping Winston will protect him in the game also as Winston will be the target before Brett. Kaycee is also doing really well. Of course the name of the game this early is laying low and staying off radars. We will see how these three shake out once the game goes longer. Should be a good HOH comp tonight.

Tyler may be playing fast, but his moves are protecting his alliance. Steve would still be here and Swaggy wouldn’t be going home (assuming that happens) unless Tyler made these moves. He also has the cloud app in his pocket.

Reactions: PDT816
Tyler may be playing fast, but his moves are protecting his alliance. Steve would still be here and Swaggy wouldn’t be going home (assuming that happens) unless Tyler made these moves. He also has the cloud app in his pocket.
But both sides would have picked each other off and Tyler would have been in the middle. Now instead of Brett and Winston being the targets the other side is after Tyler.

Tyler and Kaitlyn is one of the weirder relationships I can ever remember on the show. That dude is smarter than he shows and Kaitlyn is a flake. Swaggy already put a big target on his back. I did not need to see Rock Star in a bikini. Thanks CBS. I agree that laying low is the best option and I think all the heat is now on Kaitlyn. She stabbed her bro in the back and her old alliance.

Much better season this year so far. This next week is going to be pretty unpredictable I'm guessing since it is difficult to tell which direction the new HOH is going to go.

However, with 2 men going out so far, I'd target a female just so things don't get unbalanced. (Not that an all girl's alliance has ever done anything.)

Ya no telling what he will do as HOH. I just hope he doesn’t kick out JC. It would really put the show in a yates.

Swaggy be like...
f1406828-9659-407a-bbee-3ef2c6965c7c.jpg

Reactions: Ostatedchi
Have you guys heard about all the racism and that JC has gone #metoo on at least one female?

Have you guys heard about all the racism and that JC has gone #metoo on at least one female?
Yea it’s all been a bit over blown IMO. The comments by Rachel weren’t really meant as being derogatory towards African Americans just she was getting dark from a tan. JC just put an ice cream scoop over a girls poo tang and he is gay. Now Kaitlyn did drop the N word which I don’t think any white person should ever do but she was singing a Drake song I think when she said it.

Reactions: squeak
Yea it’s all been a bit over blown IMO. The comments by Rachel weren’t really meant as being derogatory towards African Americans just she was getting dark from a tan. JC just put an ice cream scoop over a girls poo tang and he is gay. Now Kaitlyn did drop the N word which I don’t think any white person should ever do but she was singing a Drake song I think when she said it.
Yeah I don’t recommend saying that word if it’s in a rap but it’s hardly racist IMO.

Reactions: JonnyVito
JC also was behind Rachael one night in BBAD when she was hamming it up to the camera trying to pull down her shorts yelling "show them your p****"

JC also was behind Rachael one night in BBAD when she was hamming it up to the camera trying to pull down her shorts yelling "show them your p****"
Oh I missed that. That is over the line. I heard Big Brother got on to them and told them to behave or there would be consequences. Looks like it caused him to chill a bit.

Well JC's sensitivity training went over poorly. The guy is crazy.

EDIT***

So JC was explaining to Bayleigh how calling a little person a midget and not a dwarf or little person, would be like calling a gay person a f****, or calling a black person a n*****. He actually used the N word. Of course Bayleigh has went nuts over it. I am sure America will follow.

Last edited:
I really hated this episode and Bayleigh called him a midget. What did she expect the gay, short, Latino guy to do. She offended JC first.

I'd guess that between the two, JC has faced the greater degree of discrimination by a large margin.

I'll never understand why people think they get to tell others what words they can and can't say.

She also kept saying f***** to him after he told her it was very offensive. I all for no one using the N word but that was all about Bayleigh being this victim and not caring about offending other people.

Last edited:
Reactions: CowboyPhil
Yeah she was way in the wrong there and just can't see it since she's gotten to be the victim and when she got out-victimed, she didn't handle it well.

That being said, this season is really good.

Reactions: CowboyPhil
You gotta love Sam's no BS 1 on 1 talks. The producers were probably shitting themselves with what to fill an hour of show w no HOH BS. And the off limits HOH bedroom was great too.

How in the hell does Kaitlyn fail to put together a puzzle with 7 pieces? I'm curious to see the personal fall out in her life from her wanking off almost every guy in the house.

Oh, and Bayleigh is the new HOH. It'll be interesting to see how she plays this. My guess is that it'll be Brett or JC as her target.

So, I'm going to be interested to see how production edits this week for TV because Bayleigh has been pretty mean as HOH. She's really gone off about JC by calling him a munchkin and other stuff. She has basically been really petty, bullying, sexist, and pretty racial. A bit of power isn't looking good for her. She's been the victim so longl she doesn't know how to wield power.

JC is pure gold. JC and Rachael in bed and she's trying to go to sleep.... (paraphrasing )

JC: Are you a real girl?
R: yes, what are you talking about?
JC: there was a comment earlier made that you were a trans.
R: WHO SAID THAT?
JC: I did.

Then he tells her she has a huge Adam's Apple lol

Reactions: Ostatedchi
Should be fun tonight if Brett stays which looks likely. I can't wait for Bayleighs head to explode lol. You guys think she knows she can't play HOH next week.

Should be fun tonight if Brett stays which looks likely. I can't wait for Bayleighs head to explode lol. You guys think she knows she can't play HOH next week.
True but she should hijack the nominations with her power app. Of course, if she does that then she's open to being a renom if she doesn't win the POV.

Savage speech and eviction. And then a great HOH outcome.
This is gonna be a good week.

Last edited:
So Bayleigh can just change whatever Noms are made? That would suck as the HoH

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT