ADVERTISEMENT

Big Brother 20

They got super lucky she bolted. If she was smart she would have told them all about level six. Rachel was dumb and a bad player for the most part.

Reactions: Ostatedchi
So I have been watching feeds last night and keeping up with updates today since last night was funny. So Bayleigh has pulled Rockstar aside and accused her of having an alliance with Brett and being one of the votes that flipped. Man I hope Brett sticks around for a little while because he is entertaining. I fully expect a crying Rockstar in the diary room next episode. lol

Bayleigh is so rude to people. She dishes out crap that she'd never stand for if it were directed at her. Not only do I hope she goes next; but, I also hope she gets booed by the crowd and then gets hit by a car on the way home.

Bayleigh is so rude to people. She dishes out crap that she'd never stand for if it were directed at her. Not only do I hope she goes next; but, I also hope she gets booed by the crowd and then gets hit by a car on the way home.
Lol her and Swaggy will be perfect for each other.

Lots of speculation that she is preggers with Swaggy Jr.
Wouldn’t surprise me they boned all day long in there. She also is very moody. She sure showed her ass on tonight’s episode. Who tells someone they put on the block and wanted out not to make waves. Lol will be so funny when they backdoor her ass.

Wouldn’t surprise me they boned all day long in there. She also is very moody. She sure showed her ass on tonight’s episode. Who tells someone they put on the block and wanted out not to make waves. Lol will be so funny when they backdoor her ass.
But she still has her power app to save her if she is put up right? I think the HOH last week and the power app this week has gone to her head.

But she still has her power app to save her if she is put up right? I think the HOH last week and the power app this week has gone to her head.
CowboyPhil is correct her power has to be used before nominations. So they will send her home with her power.

I hope they air every second of that implosion. One of the best ever in BB.

Stupid move by Haleigh. Now she is the next target.
She drew blood.... Her own blood.

Also If I am Rockstar I would be pissed but no she keeps thinking these "alliance" members love her. Her and Haleigh are so dumb. Also I love how they think America just loves them and ratings will drop when they leave. lol

Sounds great. Hopefully they can edit it into tonights episode or save it for Sunday.

It would have to be tonight or tomorrow. Wow. unhinged is the word.

And they should rename their alliance 'Clueless'. Because they have to be the worst alliance in BB history.

Reactions: JonnyVito
They won’t show the house meeting until tomorrow because it was after the veto meeting.

Sam is losing it. I also don’t know why everyone feels bad for Bayleigh. She’s crazy.

I hope level 6 can win the hacker challenge, Tyler can go in the cloud, and somehow get Scotty on the block.

Looks like the other side has brought Sam into the fold as well.
She has completely turned on Tyler. One of the ways I guess the other side has got back at him for Bayleigh being booted. She has lost it though and been begging Production to just let her quit. She acts like this is summer camp and not big brother. I liked her in the beginning but this whole we all need to learn about selfs and grow as people here is a bit much for a game that is all about back stabbing.

She has completely turned on Tyler. One of the ways I guess the other side has got back at him for Bayleigh being booted. She has lost it though and been begging Production to just let her quit. She acts like this is summer camp and not big brother. I liked her in the beginning but this whole we all need to learn about selfs and grow as people here is a bit much for a game that is all about back stabbing.

Unless it's all an act. She's gone from someone who should have been on the block every single week to not even a consideration for anyone in the house.

Unless it's all an act. She's gone from someone who should have been on the block every single week to not even a consideration for anyone in the house.
That would be one of the most genius moves I have seen in a while if that was the case. I think she is just a fruit loop though.

Reactions: PDT816
Not so fast, with the hacker level 6 could still win this week
KC won the hacker comp and will almost assuredly take herself down with RS as the replacement; and pick Tyler to play in the veto comp. Then also void Fessie's eviction vote. So it all comes down to the veto comp and if it gets used.

Reactions: JonnyVito
KC won the hacker comp and will almost assuredly take herself down with RS as the replacement; and pick Tyler to play in the veto comp. Then also void Fessie's eviction vote. So it all comes down to the veto comp and if it gets used.
RS is pissed lol

Sam told Rockstar she's in love with Brett. LOL All she does is yell at him if he even acknowledges her.

He's the best player in a long time

Sam is losing it in there. I actually feel for her as I am sure some people just aren’t made for this game. She seems to think people are making fun of her behind her back and I guess think Angela judges what they eat. I haven’t watched live feeds this year like I have in the past so not 100% sure about the Angels judging them on what they eat. I know everyone seems to like her as a person it is just some game decisions she has made that people might disagree with. I hope she snaps out of it and doesn’t go into a state of depression.

Sam told Rockstar she's in love with Brett. LOL All she does is yell at him if he even acknowledges her.

He's the best player in a long time
giphy.gif

Give Devin some credit. May have been a weak field but he rolled that cast.

Dan was a badass also.

Reactions: BluegrassPoke
Brett has a long way to go.
I don’t know he is playing both sides pretty well. If you watch live feeds and keep up with updates all day you will see he is working everyone a lot better then the show lets on. Right now Scottie thinks they have a finale two. Rockstar went to him for advise on her speech tomorrow. Hayliegh and Fessy think he is tight with them. He is loyal to Level 6 so he has protection for a few more weeks. If he can start winning comps he could go far.

Reactions: PDT816
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT